Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? (3108 Views)

Sunday Oliseh To Emerge As Nigeria's New Coach - BBC Sport / Which Nigeria U-17 Team Will You Consider The Greatest? ??? / Nigeria’s Super Eagles; The First African Team To Qualify For 2014 World Cup In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by Theben(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
brown ideye: super eagles for lyfe
Go and get a life and stop being an impostor
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by adegwurulez(m): 7:20pm On Dec 05, 2013
Theben:
Naija is like Europe to them grin grin
true talk
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by bingbagbo(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
2006=GHANA(SECOND ROUND)

2010=GHANA(QUARTER FINALS)

2014=GHANA(SEMIS OR BETTER)

I LOVE MY GH

1 Like

Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by bingbagbo(m): 6:02am On Dec 06, 2013
we express our deep condolences the President Nelson Mandela
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by bingbagbo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
BRAZIL
CROATIA
MEXICO
CANEROUN

COLOMBIA
JAPAN
IVORY COAST
GREECE

ARGENTINA
BOSNIA
NIGERIA
IRAN

GERMANY
PORTUGAL
GHANA
USA

HAAAAA! i think Ghana got the hardest deal!
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by bingbagbo(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
i frankly do not see why ivory coast and Nigeria should not easily scale through their groups because of the nature of their groups..though i sincerely dont trust them...but i think cameroun and Ghana have real battle at hand, but i trust them though
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by Theben(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
Algeria, Nigeria and Ivory Coast should never be allowed to go to any other world cup if they fail to qualify from their respective groups.
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by Syenite(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bingbagbo, ur Ghana can nt scale through that group. Dnt deceive urselves. Which of ur defenders can stop the likes of Ozil and CR7. Omo I don laf die grin
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by Nayah(f): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
1- Cameroon will play against bresil a the 3rd meeting and the most important are the 2 first ones
2- Cameroon is an unpredictable team and undoubtedly one of the fighting spirit of Africa
3- Sometimes when people think this is easy, they are very often surprised...we have 7 months before the begining of the WC

So do not be so sure about anything!
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by bingbagbo(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ syenite, remember 2010??

ARGENTINA
KOREA
NIGERIA
GREECE,

NO DIFFERENT FROM THE CURRENT

ARGENTINA
BOSNIA
NIGERIA
IRAN

WE LIVE TO SEE
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by Theben(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2013
^
Remember Nigeria coach in 2010? Las Largaback

You know our coach now? Stephen Keshi

We live to see
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by bingbagbo(m): 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Theben: ^
Remember Nigeria coach in 2010? Las Largaback

You know our coach now? Stephen Keshi

We live to see

anything special about keshi? no world cup experience? we live to see my brother
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by Syenite(m): 7:26am On Dec 07, 2013
bin gbagbo:

anything special about keshi? no world cup experience? we live to see my brother
Ah! C hu is talking who is Kwesi Appiah in world football? Does he have any world cup experience? He could nt even win a simple spoon in the last AFCON.the 2010 team u talked abt is much diff from this. We can beat Iran and Bosnia and I can bet with my nairaland account that the max pts Ghana can get in that grp 1pt.
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by brownideye: 8:21am On Dec 07, 2013
ghana is finished!
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by naijanoni(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2013
bin gbagbo: @ syenite, remember 2010??

ARGENTINA
KOREA
NIGERIA
GREECE,

NO DIFFERENT FROM THE CURRENT

ARGENTINA
BOSNIA
NIGERIA
IRAN

WE LIVE TO SEE

1)Greece + Korea > Iran + Bosnia

2)2010 coach=Lars Lagerbeer(Amateur useless coach & was appointed only few months before d worldcup)

2014 coach=Stephen Keshi(Best ever nigerian coach & has been with d team for more two years)

3)2010=Useless,Unstable,corrupt F.A and sports ministry

2014=Stable and best ever F.A

4)2010=Super chickens

2014=THE GREAT SUPER EAGLES(THE AFRICAN CHAMPIONS) !!!

So my bra,THERE IS A VERY BIG DIFFERENCE !!!!.
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by striker9(m): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2013
Please remove Essien from that list,we don't need unconditional assist.
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by striker9(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Syenite:
Ah! C hu is talking who is Kwesi Appiah in world football? Does he have any world cup experience? He could nt even win a simple spoon in the last AFCON.the 2010 team u talked abt is much diff from this. We can beat Iran and Bosnia and I can bet with my nairaland account that the max pts Ghana can get in that grp 1pt.
Kwesi Appiah won a pack of indomie in the last AFCON.
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by bingbagbo(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2013
kwesi Appiah was assitant to milovan rajevack in the world cup 2010 where Ghana got to the quarter finals from a group made of Germany, serbia and Australia.
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by SantaMafia: 12:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
striker9: Kwesi Appiah won a pack of indomie in the last AFCON.
Grow up,ediot. afcon ended months ago.Ghana has won afcon 4 times.LOL besides,we r talking world cup,huh?when last did your country win a game at the world cup? LOL
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by naijanoni(m): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
bin gbagbo:
kwesi Appiah was assitant to milovan rajevack in the world cup 2010 where Ghana got to the quarter finals from a group made of Germany, serbia and Australia.
ASSISTANT !!!!! And not head-coach.
In the record books when they say "who guided ghana to d worldcup quarter-finals",Its rajevack you'll see.You wont see APPIAH !!.
Appiah hasnt achieved anything aside world cup qualification.
Cannot be compared to keshi.Their achievements cant be compared AT ALL !!!.
Appiah is not in the same class as keshi,everybody(aside bias ghanaians) knows that.
When the FIFA nominees for world best coach was released,everybody(africans and non-africans) were moaning and saying keshi deserved to be there,but nobody made a sshhhh about appiah.
Keshi is well known and respected both in and outside africa.But ask a european "Do u know kwesi appiah" ?.He'll reply:-"Sorry i've never heard that name.Who's that ?".
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by naijanoni(m): 2:45pm On Dec 07, 2013
*In the space of two years
Keshi qualified and won the AFCON for nigeria with inexperienced/little-known/mediocre(then) players.

*Keshi qualified nigeria to the world cup

*Since keshi became coach 2 years ago,nigeria's senior team hasn't lost to an african side.

*Since keshi became coach two years ago,the nigerian senior team(not talking about CHAN or home-based team) has lost only TWO matches(both competitive and non-competitive) and those were in the confeds cup(Spain and uruguay).
The home based(CHAN) team have lost some matches peru,jordan e.t.c,but i'm talking about d main senior team.

All these in two years for nigeria alone.I didnt even mention his achievements with togo and mali.

Now aside world cup qualification,tell me what other reasonable thing has appiah achieved since he became the head coach of ghana ??
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by Theben(m): 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2013
^^
He won the fourth place AFCON medal. grin grin
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by naijanoni(m): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Theben: ^^
He won the fourth place AFCON medal. grin grin
Hahahahahaha.The plastic medal.
Re: ONE AFRICA !!! (which African team will emerge from the prelims? by bingbagbo(m): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
so far nobody is talking about algeria, but i think they equally have a fair chance of make the last 16, in a group with belgium, russia and korea. taking inspiration from their disappointments in 2010, i believe majid boughera and his cohort can at least place second behind belgium in group H and hopefully face GH WHo will top group G....that will be interesting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Referee Disallowed Ghana's Clean Goal For "An Invisible Hand Ball" / Super Eagles Qualifying Hopes Solely Hangs On Best Loser Spot / New Coach And New Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.