Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,495 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

How To Create A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Blog (1029 Views)

How To Report A Blog That Stole Your Content / How To Setup And Start A Blog / Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Create A Blog by izzabett(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2008
Hi Nairalanders. How do I create a blog site.
Re: How To Create A Blog by philem44: 4:42pm On Jul 25, 2008
I can train you on how to create professional looking blog sites on blogger.com and also how to monetize it using google adsense.

If you are interested give me a call on 08088464143
Re: How To Create A Blog by ztyle(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2008
Go to www. its free and easy to create a blog, check mine below.
Goodluck. wink
Re: How To Create A Blog by kcgeorge(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2008
Go to www.blogger.com, click on 'Creat Your Blog Now'
Then on the next page: Name your blog(whatever you wish;but preferably a name that will be Search Engine Friendly)
choose a template from the different templates there, 3 Easy Steps.

Then you are on your way to posting-simply go to your dashboard click on 'New Post'
copy and paste your stuff on the space provided,and click on 'Publish New Post'.

George
http://georgeuchegbu..com
Re: How To Create A Blog by 356host: 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2008
You can a get a free hosting account from www.356host.com with several blogging scripts you can auto install from your hosting account control panel.
Re: How To Create A Blog by kpoxyresin: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hey, whats up, its not hard to create a blog,,,depending on what u want, a free blog or a paid blog, if u need a free blog, u can use blogger.com, , etc.

If u want a paid blog , u buy a domain name, maybe $9.00 and then u host it with www.host.blog.com, evrything migth cost u about #2500.000.A paid blog is gonna let u custimize ur blog to ur choice,i.e, if u wanna use it for adsense.

If u insist on blogger.com, u are gonna get a free url, but there are some setttings that u might need to put so that u can optimize ur blog properly for ur use, 4 these settings, mail me at kpoxyresin2000@gmail.com
Re: How To Create A Blog by harshini: 1:13pm On Feb 22, 2012
You can create a blog using the http://www.xnynz.com/ .
Here i found a quick blogcast tool which helps to create a blog easily.

(1) (Reply)

"funny" Mysql Question / Www.nigerianwebhosts.com / The Next Step From Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.