Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? (3089 Views)

Tips For Creating A Successful Blog/Site / How To Setup And Start A Blog / How Can I Start A Bulk Sms Business Without Using This Nigeria Reseller Things. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by shadrach77: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
can anybody kindly explain how i can create a blogging site and the proccess for starting it.
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by youngwiz(m): 6:54am On Oct 25, 2011
Or will you buy mine? http://www.manchiko.com
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by MUSTAPHAY: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
Call me on 08039508010
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by vaengaiven: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2011
It's simple to make the Blog site,you can make the professional Blogger,To make the Blog.Get the Domain name registration at low cost here www.XnYnZ.com and then you can buy the Quick Blog cast service at here and make your Blog site,People can share their opinion in Blog,by comment on the article you posted in it.
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by omokay01: 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2011
Simpler than ABC. To create a free and absolutely free blog, just navigate to www.blogger.com  and click on the "create a new account" link 
[size=8pt] HAPPY BLOGGING[/size]
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by frisahost(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2011
simple visit frisahost.com to get a domain name and host, after your domain name have been hosted, proceed to your control panel and click on Fantastico De Luxe you will notic alot of CMS click on wordpress to upload.
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by lagoshost(m): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2011
Our can help you if you host your site with www.lagoshost.com, checkout this blog we did www.incomepanel.com
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by 1stargeneral: 2:25am On Dec 08, 2011
I must confess to you guys that it is best to host your blog. this will enable you have full control over your panel and how your site will look. I host my blog site and I have always had full control over my blog which is now earning me daily from adsense. I hate delays when it has to do with some online transactions i carry out.

This brings me to Lagos Host. I am not attacking anybody but the point is I do not and will never use LagosHost because they didn't meet with my demands and expectation. I will stop there. Some of you already have good experiences with them.Best of luck but for me,I have decided to use namecheap and the company that offers me host gives me 1.5Gb harddisk and 999.9Terabyt bandwidth all for free. I host my blog and I am happy with it.

I dont mind building a blog for somebody. It wouldn't cost you much though. 10k for everything which includes installation and a premium theme. I love this and i help people do it.

That is all i can say for now. Like I said I am not attacking Lagos Host. It just that they did not meet up. If you have questions and you need immediate answers, pls call me up on 08166234713.

Cheers, God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by item: 7:01am On Dec 08, 2011
The fact is that most people may not afford to pay for namecheap. I also encourage Nigerians to support Nigerian host.

We have to grow our own and help our people to grow. I have hosted over 10 sites with lagoshost.com and I have no problem with them.

Cheers!
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
na wa for una o. the guy asked a simple question and you guys have started marketing your goods and services without anwering the question.
@poster, there are different ways of starting a blog. you can get one from a free blog provider like blogger (www.blogger.com), wordpress (www.), openjournal etc. you can also install one on a host by using one of the many free, open source blogging scripts. I recommend wordpress, though you can also use joomla for blogging. ask questions if you ar in doubt
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by leadkeyz: 12:07pm On Jan 07, 2012
You can start a successful blog with the following:

1. Passion
2. Constant content
3. Willingness to learn and network
4. Self-hosted WordPress blog
5. Domain Name
6. About =N=5000 start up capital

The profits potential is great but not immediately
except you have lots of experience blogging for
money online.

You can master blogging for money and fun from
my signature file link below.
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by blenyo11(m): 8:55am On Oct 19, 2012
shadrach77: can anybody kindly explain how i can create a blogging site and the proccess for starting it.
The first and most important thing is to be able to write a good content.
You can find a step by step of how to at http://howtowriteanessay4cash.com/
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by vowiski(m): 9:05am On Oct 19, 2012
Consultancy Fee N10,000
Hit me, 2180E13F

Lets Do This
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by mrperfect(m): 10:55am On Oct 19, 2012
We have helped many Nairalanders set their blogs, if you need a blog just order webhosting from us, we will help you install your blog free of charge. Our hosting start from N250, a month. Click my name to see profile for our website if you logged in. or Call or text 08034283159
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by funlord(m): 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2018
1stargeneral:
I must confess to you guys that it is best to host your blog. this will enable you have full control over your panel and how your site will look. I host my blog site and I have always had full control over my blog which is now earning me daily from adsense. I hate delays when it has to do with some online transactions i carry out.

This brings me to Lagos Host. I am not attacking anybody but the point is I do not and will never use LagosHost because they didn't meet with my demands and expectation. I will stop there. Some of you already have good experiences with them.Best of luck but for me,I have decided to use namecheap and the company that offers me host gives me 1.5Gb harddisk and 999.9Terabyt bandwidth all for free. I host my blog and I am happy with it.

I dont mind building a blog for somebody. It wouldn't cost you much though. 10k for everything which includes installation and a premium theme. I love this and i help people do it.

That is all i can say for now. Like I said I am not attacking Lagos Host. It just that they did not meet up. If you have questions and you need immediate answers, pls call me up on 08166234713.

Cheers, God bless Nigeria

cool
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by ashiraf(m): 5:34am On Aug 25, 2018
shadrach77:
can anybody kindly explain how i can create a blogging site and the proccess for starting it.

Hi, it's a great idea to start your blog and earn online...
what you need is a domain name and hosting and then install wordpress...i welcome you to our host www.riseshost.com
we offer cheap domain names and hosting,,installing wordpress is just a click, all our hosting plans comes with a 30 day free trial meaning that you can pay after testing our services...
good luck.
Re: Pls How Can I Start A Blog Site? by baratech: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2020
Happy New Week!

Take your business online! Any type of website you need:

✅ Company Website
✅ School Website
✅ Courier Website
✅ P2P Website
✅ Agro/Food Website
✅ Bitcoin/Investment Website
✅ Any type of Blog site

I also offer bulk email and bulk sms services.

Get in touch today!

Call/Whatsapp: 08117506291

(1) (Reply)

Need Facebook Account To Buy / Top 20 Nigerian Internet Discussion Forum / Please Do Not Rely On Globalhosting247.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.