Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 (1772 Views)

How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by dammyklein(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2013
Incestuous relationships within Nigeria increased by one recently when a 48-year-old man, Mr Idowu Sanni, was arrested at Ifedapo Amuloko area of Ibadan, Oyo State, for having carnal knowledge of his 15-year-old daughter, Hassana (not real name).
Hassanah, who was the only child from his mother for his father, disclosed to law enforcement agents that the man started the unlawful relationship with her five years ago, when she was just 10 years old. Her mother, who was Sanni’s second wife, had since remarried while the first wife still lived with him till he was arrested.
Sanni, a draughtsman, was on Wednesday, November 27, remanded in Agodi prisons, Ibadan, after he was arraigned at Iyaganku Magistrates’ Court 2, Ibadan, for defiling the teenager. The girl is currently being taken care of by Child’s Protection Network while the Oyo State Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Welfare had also shown interest in the case.read full story from the link below

source:www.igist247..com
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2013
Juju business is bad business
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 01, 2013
This organ called d1ck.
Smh

1 Like

Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by Miner13: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2013
Some men are bullshit
your own daughter itz not new.
Maybe the man just need in-breeding
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by basisop(m): 2:29am On Dec 02, 2013
This is evil. Come to think of it, this children might not be from these men for them to be sexually attracted to them. The wives should be questioned.
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 02, 2013
Sicko
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by Godmother(f): 2:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
basisop: This is evil. Come to think of it, this children might not be from these men for them to be sexually attracted to them. The wives should be questioned.

Na wa o. And you arrived at this conclusion.........how?
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by Nobody: 3:16am On Dec 03, 2013
basisop: This is evil. Come to think of it, this children might not be from these men for them to be sexually attracted to them. The wives should be questioned.
didirin ni e.so any sick thing that happens in the family,as usual,its the wife thats must always be blames or questioned? :/

mshewwwwwwwwwww
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by Godmother(f): 7:55am On Dec 03, 2013
^^ be ready for bashing from the ibos and yorubas cheesy
Re: 15-yr-old Girl Confesses:my Dad Has Been Having Sex With Me Since I Was 10 by Kanwulia: 7:59am On Dec 03, 2013
^^^
Dem go bash taya ke!
I don write wetin I wanno write o!
Make 'em chop shyte for CHRISTMAS!
Who dey fia dem? undecided
NANSENZE! cool

(1) (Reply)

Sad Photos: A Family That Has Lived On A Refuse Dump For 20 Years! / Wife Refuses To Divorce Husband ‘we Had Sex Before Coming To Court. / Guys Has Your Father Ever Told You He Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.