Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? (5770 Views)

Bringing Power And Fuel Efficiency Closer To Factory Setup Of Your Car / Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? / What To Do If Your Car Is Stuck In Mud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? by Tinyemeka(m): 9:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
I stopped bothering about my car value a long time ago.

The feeling returned when I made plans about selling it and upgrading. Cos I intended to resell it at almost the purchase value. smiley

Changed my mind and decided to settle down and enjoy the car. Besides that, I thoroughly hate to see the slightest scratch; not to mention dents; on the car body.
Re: Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? by ChuckBoi93(m): 2:56am On Dec 04, 2013
I never pampered my car right from day one...almost forgotten the price I got it sef. If you pamper your car then you'll be a regular visitor at Okey panel's workshop, lol.
Re: Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? by akinladejo: 3:00am On Dec 04, 2013
My guy car is like pair of trouser or shirt that u use for sometimes and change. So no matter how big d cost u can't continue to use a car for say more than 5years before u change it.
Re: Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? by pmc01(m): 7:24am On Dec 04, 2013
pDude:

Poor man talk cheesy

No condition is permanent. GEJ once had no shoes, but now has 10 jets at his service. grin

#team e go beta!

1 Like

Re: Are You Always Conscious Of The Value Of Your Car? by HRHGambino(m): 9:45pm On Jan 05, 2014
I just got a new car (first car) and even though I admit, I enjoy the feeling I'm experiencing from getting something new, the mind-stress associated with having to take care of it like it's a new born baby annoys me. Trying to avoid the slightest scratch in any way possible, checking for any odd sound or the likes from the car and all that stuff. Wish I could just pretend I've had it for awhile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Signs That It's Time For A New Car Battery / Toyota Avensis Verso Or Toyota Corolla Verso / I am Thinking Of Buying Volvo S40 For Uber, Am I On A Suicide Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.