Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? (9164 Views)

HAVE A CHAT WITH OTUNBA AKIN ALABI (punters vs bookies lounge) / Complaint About Akin Alabi / Who Is Akin Alabi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by quikengr(m): 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2008
Pls do anyone knows how authentic is Akin Alabi's Business?
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by gloriousif: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2008
i have listened to him talk at a program organized by success digest,i dont know him one on one but you can visit his forum at www.alabiforum.com to find out more about him.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by emarketer: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2008
he is someone u can trust ,a mentor an guru in internet marketing

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by ztyle(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2008
Really, i also heard that he verify people paypal account in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by wealthce0: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2008
am not sure about his personality.Most of them make money by organising seminars and not from what they teach

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by ztyle(m): 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2008
Dude check your signature? its not functioninq, @topic i think that Guy Akin is da boom, a good motivator accordinq to people comment in his forum u can check it out, A FREE FORUM not like Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by TheJoker1(m): 12:22am On Aug 07, 2008
wealthce0:

am not sure about his personality.Most of them make money by organising seminars and not from what they teach

Right on point! A whole lot of crooked folks out there. I heard of a forex trainer who is loaded with so much cash and not a dime of it comes as earnings from forex but from teaching people superficial stuff on forex trading gleaned from the internet.

As for the Alabi fellow i visited the link to his site and saw quite a number of i will teach you this and that, all for a fee of course. But then he says he is an information marketer and thats what he's doing and that's what payment proofs seem to point to as being his source of income.
Its likely he actually makes more from the seminars like the forex fellow but members of his forum who have attended em seminars seem to have benefited from them.

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by lizohaka(f): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2008
Hello Nairalanders,
Akin Alabi is an expert when it comes to Information Product Creation/Marketing. I have attended his seminars and interacted personally with him. He is a sincere gentleman and a product of SDAC. If he has been recommened by the publisher, Dr Ojeagbase, then you guys and gals should take him seriously.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by gentlesJ(m): 12:59pm On Aug 18, 2008
Well, there are some scammer who brand themselves as internet marketer, but not Akin Alabi.I'm not trying to hold brief for him but i have met him and he preaches what he does.He is an Internet marketer to the very core, if you still doubt about  his personality ask the publisher of Success Digest Extra about him.The publisher of this forthnightly magazine is the most credible living nigerian.Please, before you start branding anybody do your proper check out.Thanks.

Jeremiah

1 Like

Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by profitprof(m): 10:59am On Aug 19, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
Akin alabi is a reknown info marketer, i know him personally. he does what he teaches and he is already recognized as one of a few sales copy writers of world class standard from nigeria. google his name to find out
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by ztyle(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2008
And can we invite him here on Nairaland? embarassed
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by akinalabi(m): 5:30pm On Aug 23, 2008
@ everyone,

My assistant showed me this thread a couple of hours ago. Your
comments have been favourable and I'm thankful for that.

I always ensure I deliver value all the time as I've learnt that
top marketers that one will last in business if you care more about
the value you are giving rather than the money one is receiving.

@ztyle,

I've been a member for sometime. I however do most of my posting
at the sports section.

I do not help people verify paypal accounts. I've got a verified account
myself but doing it for others is not something I do.

@ mtyekinni,

I don't own Internet Marketing Nigeria. It's owned by my good friend,
Lateef Olajide.

@ wealthce0,

I try to stand out from the crowd of seminar organizers because I teach
only the things I do. I teach info marketing, Internet marketing, copywriting,
direct response marketing, sports betting and a bit of motivation. These are
the things I not only teach but DO everyday.

I however can organize a seminar I know nothing about but I WILL NOT
be the speaker/resource person. That I think is fair enough.

Thanks again.

Akin Alabi
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by ztyle(m): 11:56pm On Aug 24, 2008
akinalabi is here shocked welcome dude, can we chat on yahoo plz.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by coolboy100(m): 12:32pm On Aug 25, 2008
why dnt you put your email in your profile,if you are nt afried,
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by akinalabi(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2008
@ zstyle,

Unfortunately, I don't do yahoo chat with my clients. It
eats too much into my time. That is why I come to other
people's forums to discuss on an open platform. I still
went ahead to create my own forum so we can discuss
further.

@ coolboy100,

Afraid?

Of what?

You're a funny chap.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by ztyle(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2008
Ok Akin, sorry i have my forum too kind of busy with it cool so stay cool.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by neksummi(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2008
I've heard about him but yet to find more. I'l do that anyway.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by baslone: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2008
Akin's lifestyle is what I'll describe as everyman's dream.

I know him in and out because I have met him on many
occasions. I have gained a lot from him.Along with his fiance,
He is one of the few that actually make money online.

He is truly a very busy man and it'll cost you a lot to really
pin him down. My friends don't like him because of his information
marketing phrase-"pay into my account".

Very jovial and down to earth.What amazes me most about
him is that he never stops learning even from Newbie's.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by projay(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2008
well, is a good internet marketer, i think you can try him.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by akinalabi(m): 3:56pm On Sep 16, 2008
baslone,

Thanks for the kind words. Do not worry about those
that do not like me. No be everybody like Jesus sef so
who I be? grin
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by LoveKing(m): 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2008
I have seen Mr Alabi's Forum, though i havent registered i must say thats one hell of a forum. Good Job Mr Alabi, someday soon, i go pass You grin . Nairaland is Not a FORUM FOR BUSINESS GUYS. Lets Head over to Alabi's Forum. I think i'll make it there.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by dpro(m): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2008
Akinola Alabi is a man of intergrity, He does what he teaches, he is dependable.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by naijacampu(m): 10:30am On Sep 17, 2008
Nairaland is Not a FORUM FOR BUSINESS GUYS
100% correct.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by NaijaEcash(m): 9:28am On Sep 18, 2008
Sometimes, I really wonder why some Nigerians are so infected with the disease, PULL IT DOWN SYNDROME!

Nairaland Forum has been in existence for a while, and each of us in this thread has benefited from it. I can't fathom the reason why a poster will say that the FORUM is not for BUSINESS GUYS. shocked Please educate me, who is it for?

If you have ever benefited from this place, the least you can do is to leave quietly, instead of trying to steal members from one forum to another.

Akin Alabi has done well in the way he handled the questions thrown at him. He has shown that he is a man of INTEGRITY and he is good at handling people. But note, he never solicited that members of this forum should leave en-mass and come over to his forum. STOLEN MEMBERS don't last!

For your information, you will benefit more if you belong to more than one FORUM. Each webmaster has a vision. The earlier you recognize that the better. Comparing two different website is often a futile exercise.

Never mind the challenge between John Chow and Shoe Money. Those are professional bloggers who have become celebrities. Both of them stand to benefit from the challenge in terms of FAME and MORE MONEY!

I won't be surprised if both of them are having secret meetings and strategizing on the best way to present the SHOW which many unsuspecting fans are regarding as a SHOW DOWN CHALLENGE. Take a que from American Wrestling. It is all pre-determined.

We Nigerians will begin to get better result online, when we learn to CO-OPERATE rather than COMPETE against ourselves. The Asian Webmasters have learned this simple secret and it is working for them big time. They use their population online to drive massive traffic to each others website. They rarely compete or speak against each others site. Rather, they collaborate and use their online population for things that are mutually benefiting. If you doubt me, try criticizing an Asian webmaster, you will receive enough attack that will last you for a long while.

I spend quality time doing business online, so I know what I am talking about. If you don't belief, check my website, Nigerian Entrepreneur it is an EVIDENCE. And for your information, I have received tremendous help from Nairaland and other Nigerian Webmaster.

Long Live Nairaland (I love this forum and I am proud to be a member)!
Long Live Akin Alabi (I am off to register in this forum that I have heard so much about)!
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by naijacampu(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2008
@ Naija E-cash
You said this because your blog is allowed in the signature so you got many backlinks from this forum so you dont have problem.Check others whose blogs arenot allowed here even in the signature, how mush arethe gainig from this forum,
Well as of me,I am not here to gain mush,I am confortable helping people.thanks
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by NaijaEcash(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2008
@NaijaCampu
You really got me wrong  shocked My blog's backlink is not based on Nairaland. You can use Google Tools to verify this. I am a devouted blogger, and I make comments on other bloggers site almost on a daily bases. I also participate in several forums.

It is true that I insert my web address in my signature. That to the best of my knowledge is an acceptable practice among webmasters.

Some webmasters may restrict the permission. For example, a new forum member may be expected to contribute at least 50posts before he/she can use link in signature. It varies from forum to forum. Unfortunately, I don't know what the rule is here. Maybe the moderator of this section will enlighten us.

Please note that I do not know Seun personally, even though I admire him.

When I started my blog newly, I wanted an interview with him. My reason was very plain. I needed to build CREDIBILITY. I am not ashamed to say it the way it is. Every website starts with no rank and zero popularity. So, you need those that are already in existence to give you a recommendation to the search engines and the online community.

NAIRALAND has been online for years and as at then, my website was just about a MONTH old, so I needed all the help I could get. Well, the interview was not successful even though we started it on a good note. The problem was from my end anyway. I had problem with my hosting company, so I was forced to change web-hosting company. That resulted in me loosing my mails and that was it. If Seun is around, you can verify from him. I sure will still love to interview Seun, when the opportunity represent itself.

Well, the good news is, that I still got the result I needed (without the Interview with Nairaland King) because I did not put all my eggs in one basket. I had other strategies that worked out. Now at 6months the website is a Google PR3 site and is beginning to receive attention from the online community.

I am not benefiting anything from NAIRALAND that another member is deprived of. If you need help, simply ask. I am sure there are people here in the forum that will be willing to help you without attaching any string to it.

My position still remain the same. Nigerians need to COLLABORATE online, not engaging in RIVALRY and DESTRUCTIVE COMPETITION that puts us at a disadvantage against other nationals online. It doesn't really matter what anybody think otherwise. United we will stand, divided we will remain UNCELEBRATED ONLINE!

Having said my piece, I am off to check your the website in your signature!  cheesy If it is a blog, I will drop a comment so that I can gain another backlink!  grin It is a good SEO strategy you know. Cheers.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by NaijaEcash(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2008
@NaijaCampu

I guess I was too fast in responding. I just clicked on your signature and discovered that an SMF mod has changed the link such that it doesn't go to your site! shocked

This is confusing because other links on this thread goes to the right site. I sincerely suggest that the moderator should educate us what on what the matter is or send a message to the ADMIN to look into this.

If there is a restriction, it should be explained so that people won't assume that their is discrimination in NAIRALAND.

I will still check the blog anyway. At least I can type it directly into my browser.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by naijacampu(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2008
@naijaecash
Thank you man so kindly man.Thank you for observing my Blog.Please can Your Blog Theme be optimised in firefox.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by NaijaEcash(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2008
I use Firefox for 95% of my browsing. I only use IE to check if my website display is okay for IE users. The theme displays well and is actually optimized for Firefox. Thanks for visiting and sending an email. Cheers.
Re: Do You Know About Akin Alabi's Business? by lazywealth(m): 3:35pm On Oct 06, 2008
I like Akinola alabi even is my mentor!
I have always liked him years back!
Akin pls keep it up! cheesy sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

4m Grant From Ishiba. How True? / What You Stand To Gain When You Register Your Business With CAC / FIRS Arraigns Companies, 3 Others Over Tax Evasion And Assault On Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.