Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,626 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

"SHUGA" Season 3 - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "SHUGA" Season 3 (27404 Views)

Download MTV Shuga Season 1, 2, 3, 4 / MTV Launches 'Shuga' Season 4 (pictures) / Pictures Of Basket Mouth, Tiwa Savage And More At The Premiere Of SHUGA Season 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 06, 2014
After watching episode 6, I wish Malaika would have the courage to leave Nii's creepy áss. Sophie cracks me up with her pidgin especially when she's miffed. I was in tears when she told Princess, "Princess, shey you know say you dey craze? No make I slap you now, be fast jor." I found that entire scene hilarious. grin

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by tayoast(m): 12:31pm On Jan 06, 2014
Saw episodes 7 and 8 last night.

I'm beginning to like that Sophie girl; she acts well.

Tiwa Savage, Efa Iwara and Foye are horrible when it comes to acting. Still manageable, though.

I so much enjoyed the scene where Sophie's sis found her passport and the locations she's been to around the world, followed by the accusations that she's seeing MORE THE. ONE aristo. Sophie dashed her one sweet slap like that!
My mom had to ask if there was more to it or why would she slap her like that. I enjoyed the slap!

Sophie finally found out her sis has been doing Solomon, dragged her for a test.

I've spilled enough already... When you guys see it online.

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
tayo_ast: Saw episodes 7 and 8 last night.
Tiwa Savage, Efa Iwara and Foye are horrible when it comes to acting. Still manageable, though.
I so much enjoyed the scene where Sophie's sis found her passport and the locations she's been to around the world, followed by the accusations that she's seeing MORE THE. ONE aristo. Sophie dashed her one sweet slap like that!
My mom had to ask if there was more to it or why would she slap her like that. I enjoyed the slap!
Sophie finally found out her sis has been doing Solomon, dragged her for a test.

Abeg where you dey see episodes 7 n 8 watch?

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
This guy, you are very wicked o. Go easy on the spoilers jor. Lol. angry

2 Likes

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 7:17pm On Jan 06, 2014
@fredoooooo u won't kill me wit laugh grin grin grin grin grin .U spoke my mind walai! That toilet scene wit Ekene in episode 5 got me cracking up&d scene at d bar.

Sophie is my best character.I look forward 2seeing her.I c nothing wrong wit her acting skills at all.Sh's doing well

Ekene is damn ugly plus dat mole on his face.

Femi in episode 6 looked good-d part where he was talkin 2Ekene.He's got good physique menhhhh.I can comfortable sleep in those arms (strictly in my man's arms-No jusdging grin grin)
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
safarigirl: love Sophie too. I like babes wey no send. not feeling Eke at all (anti ugly guys)
I love Sophie too&her dress sense.Sh's so pretty&acts well (so natural).

grin grin grin grin grin anti ugly indeed.Dat Ekene is ugly.Naija guys ar not dat ugly.Is he Nigerian again?

safarigirl:
As for Princess...confirmed JJC

If Princess can use condom wit dat fine dude (what's his name again?) I think sh'l use condom Solomon too;dat's if sh's already doing d guy cos they'v not shown them afta d club scene where he gav her gift.
#keeping my finger crossed

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 7:18pm On Jan 06, 2014
Negation:
But i have to say, the cinematography and the little visual effects of the current season - too much!! Loving it, so modern and creative.
100 likes

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by netotse(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2014

Guy where you bin see am to watch?
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by tayoast(m): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
salsera:

Abeg where you dey see episodes 7 n 8 watch?

MTV Base, every Sunday. 8pm or so.

AdannayaBella:
This guy, you are very wicked o. Go easy on the spoilers jor. Lol. angry

No vex abeg. Couldn't resist. I've not even said anything.

And why are you guys saying Ekene is ugly? He looks OK to me, and He acts well.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Where can I download d SHUGA soundtrack by Flavour,Chidinma&Kcee.Dat song is tripping me mehnnn
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
Negation: You guys are funny.
I know we always think we have the best of everything in Nigeria.

Naija no dey carry last.Moreova;Naija adds flavour 2evrythng they do.

Y do u think they brought SHUGA 2Naija otherthan SA&Ghana?or anyother English speaking African country

D Kenya version only had 3episodes,season 1&2 cos it didn't fly&nobody knew abt d show eventhough it was bn televised on MTV base plus dat their east African accent.

So yes,we always hav d best in evrythng.

#truefacts

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:29pm On Jan 06, 2014
Negation:
All in all, Shuga is repping and I hope the creators take the franchise to other african countries. In fact - *brings out a sheet of paper* - here's a little wish list:

1. Cote d'ivoire
2. Ghana
3. Mali/Senegal
4. Benin Republic
5. SA or Burundi
6. Algeria??

Ahhh, just go everywhere!!!

SHUGA is not abt taking d HIV mssg frm Country 2Country.Its 4evrybody in evry country 2get d mssg dats y its bn fronted by MTV base so dat ppl al ova d world can watch via cable,satelite,Youtube,etc

Y wud they tak it 2Ghana&SA?Its an English speaking country so they can grab d mssg frm d Naija franchise.

They can do SHUGA in french or translate it in french so dat those other french speaking countries can also benefit.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 06, 2014
tayo_ast:
MTV Base, every Sunday. 8pm or so.
No vex abeg. Couldn't resist. I've not even said anything.
And why are you guys saying Ekene is ugly? He looks OK to me, and He acts well.
The day Ekene becomes pleasing to the eye is the day I'll pay more attention to his character. Until then, I really don't care much about him.

Jade William:
Where can I download d SHUGA soundtrack by Flavour,Chidinma&Kcee.Dat song is tripping me mehnnn
http://mp3skull.com/mp3/flavour_kcee_chidinma_sound_sultan_professor_sweet_like_shuga.html

You're welcome. smiley

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:18am On Jan 07, 2014
Pls u guys shld b posting d series videoes here so dat som ppl who don't knw abt d series can watch.

NB:I don't knw how 2post videoes here orelse I cud help out too.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:21am On Jan 07, 2014
@AdannayaB; there're som ppl who love masocists (guys who enjoy violence/fighting b4 sex.I remember Steph-Nora Okere said Jim Iyke was one of such;back in d day wen they were dating.Mayb dats y Nadiaa Buhari compelled him 2go 4deliverance b4 sh'l consider dating him again).

While som babes who grew up seeing their father physically abuse their mother think its a norm in marriage so they accomodate it,while som who grew up in such environment swear neva 2go thru such.

While som babes look beyond d violence&hope d guy wil change in d long run lik Malaika told Sophie.

While som keep telling u "I love him;I don't knw wot 2do"&som enjoy d begging aspect dat coms wen u beef d guy 4som tym.

While som stay in such r/shps because of d kids or because they can't make it out there without d support of d man or fear of d unknown.

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014

We al knw dat abuse is somthng dat goes on in so many r/shps in our society&evrywhere around d world&it has com 2stay cos 4different reasons,women stay in abusive r/shps.

Som unfortunate ones die in d process of abuse;som become physically,mentally&emotionally damaged 4life;som end up killing dat patner while som end up in jail.

In Nigeria,I don't knw of serious organizations dat tak up cases of abuse lik South Africa&other western countries.We're so lagging behind in a lot of thngs.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by tayoast(m): 2:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
Hi guys, episodes 7 & 8 air again tonight at 8.30pm on MTV Base.

Catch up.

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
tayo_ast:
I'm beginning to like that Sophie girl; she acts well..
I disagree! Her character is funny grin....that's the reason everyone likes her cheesy. The girl Shola Fapson is not that good to me.....at least for now.

Jade William: Naija adds flavour 2evrythng they do.
But you still like to bash them don't you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Jade William:
I don't knw of serious organizations dat tak up cases of abuse

Have you reported to ministry of women affairs and they didn't take up your case? Our problem in Nigeria 'in this context' is not lack of organizations to take up your case seriously, our problem is, we never report cases like this. So what do you want them to do? Even rape, only tiny percent report it talk less of marital abuse.

And BTW, why do you guys think Ekene is ugly? I think he is okay...we are probably not familiar with his strange facial build that looks like that of kenyans grin lipsrsealed
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by sailormoon: 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
I love Sophie, will Malaika develop a backbone already? She's managing to annoy me more than her good for nothing husband

1 Like

Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by tayoast(m): 4:09pm On Jan 07, 2014
sailormoon: I love Sophie, will Malaika develop a backbone already? She's managing to annoy me more than her good for nothing husband

She's developed a backbone. Watch tonight's episodes and see
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by sailormoon: 4:22pm On Jan 07, 2014
tayo_ast:

She's developed a backbone. Watch tonight's episodes and see
Which episode is that? I've been watching it on Irokotv so I'm probably way behind
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 07, 2014
BTW....,my best actress on the show is Leonora Okine (malaika) and best actor of course Chris Attoh (Nii). Maybe because they are the only experienced actors in the series....the rest are still JJCs
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by sailormoon: 4:26pm On Jan 07, 2014
speedyboi: BTW....,my best actress on the show is Leonora Okine (malaika) and best actor of course Chris Attoh (Nii). Maybe because they are the only experienced actors in the series....the rest are still JJCs
True that a lot of the acting is painful to watch, they're trying sha lol
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 4:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
speedyboi:
But you still like to bash them don't you cheesy cheesy cheesy

Kai! @speedyboi dey my case o.Speedy;y ar u beefing me na.

Ok.Frm now on,I'l just b apraising nollywood.No more criticism.But even abroad,they criticize their movies so wot's wrong wit us pointing out few mistakes so dat Nollywood producers lik u or aspiring ones (if u'r one) wil do a betta job 2tak us 2d oscars?
*sadface**
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by tayoast(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
sailormoon:
Which episode is that? I've been watching it on Irokotv so I'm probably way behind

7 and 8
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
speedyboi:
Have you reported to ministry of women affairs and they didn't take up your case? Our problem in Nigeria 'in this context' is not lack of organizations to take up your case seriously, our problem is, we never report cases like this. So what do you want them to do? Even rape, only tiny percent report it talk less of marital abuse.
My dear,I'm not in an abusiv r/shp but I observed dat atimes som of d women here in my office com 2work wit bruises&swollen face&atimes limping.I don't even bother 2ask wot happened cos I already knw there'l cover up.Nobody likes 2paint their spouse bad.

Lik I said b4;4differnet women stay in abusive r/shps 4different reasons joor.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by sailormoon: 4:53pm On Jan 07, 2014
tayo_ast:

7 and 8
Oh ok, not far behind at all then
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
tailor_ast

i don check mtv base 351 schedule tire for sky
no episodes today
so what r you talking about?
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by JadeWilliam(f): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
salsera: tailor_ast
no episodes today
tayo_ast: Hi guys, episodes 7 & 8 air again tonight at 8.30pm on MTV Base.
Catch up.
Thanks 4d info.Just saw episodes 7&8 on MTV base- started 8:30pm.

I love Sophie's pigin English&Foye's british accent.I always look 4ward 2seeing Sophie's part walai!

That Tobi is a smart guy.Telling Princess dat dat kind of man doesn't do anythng 4free 4chicks lik her.I pity Princess.I pray sh gets lucky lik Sophie did escaping bn infected.
Princess is as naïve as evryother secondary sch leaver who doesn't knw sh*t abt d outside world."In Sophie's word,sh said "dis na Lagos o"

Dat Sophie&Ekene's scene got me smiling.Do they hav feelings 4eachother now or are they just Hot?

Femi's body built na die.Kai!!!
I hav 2start gyming atleast I hav d height grin grin grin
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by tayoast(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
salsera: tailor_ast

no episodes today

351 ke? I wouldn't post it if I wasn't sure.

Jade William:
Thanks 4d info.Just saw episodes 7&8 on MTV base- started 8:30pm.
I love Sophie's pigin English&Foye's british accent.I always look 4ward 2seeing Sophie's part walai!
That Tobi is a smart guy.Telling Princess dat dat kind of man doesn't do anythng 4free 4chicks lik her.I pity Princess.I pray sh gets lucky lik Sophie did escaping bn infected.
Princess is as naïve as evryother secondary sch leaver who doesn't knw sh*t abt d outside world."In Sophie's word,sh said "dis na Lagos o"
Dat Sophie&Ekene's scene got me smiling.Do they hav feelings 4eachother now or are they just Hot?
Femi's body built na die.Kai!!!
I hav 2start gyming atleast I hav d height grin grin grin

Did you see the scene where Sophie slapped Princess? That slap is too real.
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by toluxe0075: 11:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
I saw episode 7&8 today, mtvbase will air it again on thursday by 10 pm, my best scene was at episode 7 when weki's soccer team stood by him during his hiv status tussle, i'm glad malaika is now bold to challenge nii, well this result to something else sha, the last scene of episode 8 was...* hold lips* make i no spoil show, as usual,i'm waiting for the next episode
Re: "SHUGA" Season 3 by toluxe0075: 11:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
tayo_ast:

351 ke? I wouldn't post it if I wasn't sure.

Did you see the scene where Sophie slapped Princess? That slap is too real.

i shouted when the slap landed on princess face,i'm sure she will rub her face with aboliki after that scene.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot,Monalisa,Banky W,Others Stun At Movie Premiere Of 'Falling'(Pics) / Bbnaija: Vee Evicted From The Big Brother House / List Of The Tv Stations Available In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.