Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." (3146 Views)

Could Ik Ogbonna's Wife Be The Most Beautiful Woman You've Ever Seen? / Do You Think Don Jazzy Is A Beautiful Woman? / Kim Kardashian Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 02, 2013
Kanye West is dangerously close to a Tom Cruise couch-jumping moment. The "Bound 2" rapper just can't seem to stop talking about how much he loves and admires fiancee Kim Kardashian, with whom he has a 5-month-old daughter, North. During an interview with Hot 97 radio host Angie Martinez on Monday, Nov. 25, West compared their love to an epic romance and said he thought his future wife was maybe "the most beautiful woman" in the history of humankind.

"Okay, ladies and gentlemen," he announced. "All barber shops, fashion designers, architects, corner stores, Wall Street, all over the world: Y'all acting like this ain't the most beautiful woman of all time! I'm talkin', like, arguably of human existence -- the top 10 of human existence."

Source http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/kanye-west-says-kim-kardashian-is-the-most-beautiful-woman-of-all-time-she-calls-him-the-most-amazing-dad-ever-20132611
Re: Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 02, 2013
I am a huge Kimmy fan and I think the girl is an absolute stunner.

But the most beautiful woman of all time? Love is beautiful, I rest my case.
Re: Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by Aromas: 1:12am On Dec 02, 2013
And so wot?
Re: Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 02, 2013
Must you comment?

if only i had a dollar for every time dum..b azz people comment on my thread. angry
Re: Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by Nayah(f): 4:10am On Dec 02, 2013
Every man will tell this about his half so good for him. Actually too sophisticated in my opinion
Re: Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by lymelyte(m): 4:16am On Dec 02, 2013
After all the plastic surgeries abi..abegi
Re: Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by SailorXY: 8:02am On Dec 02, 2013
Tell me an interesting story undecided
Re: Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2013
Nayah: Every man will tell this about his half so good for him. Actually too sophisticated in my opinion

Some men don't even know what they called "compliment" lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Kanye West Says Kim Kardashian Is "The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time." by DCONE1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well dats for him....like they say beauty is in the eyes of bee holder.

(1) (Reply)

Afrocandy Post Scenes Of Teenagers Having Se'x From Her Upcoming Po'rn Movie / Meet Nigeria’s Youngest Pilot – He Is 19! / Dbanj Girl Friend Adama Indimi Shows Off Her New Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.