Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (54988 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by mickyarams: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2013
If God speaks to this guy, how come he didn't win the election.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by donphilopus: 10:53am On Dec 02, 2013
Sepp360: yhu are a confused Bastardt and an imbecilic ignoramus!...

Hope yhu'll understand those names i just called yhu!...
I've never supported Idi Amin on this forum! But, I must tell you that what he said was right. Is Roman-catholic (Not Catholic), the only church in Nigeria?? Is Anglican not there?? How often do they complain about Anglican?? Calling him those names won't solve your problem!

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by jmoore(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
quivah:
You must be a brother from his church..

Tell that man to shut up! Next time you go to churchcheesy

Really? I never knew you are a fake prophet. Try harder
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by MAYOWAAK: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
If truly all Catholics and the Pope will die in "hell", then I prefer to die with the Pope and all Catholics saints in hell. The Catholic Church has done more for humanity than all the jet-setting Pentecostal churches put together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by alphaconde(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
If catholicism will take me to hell, SO BE IT.

2 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by mascot87(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2013
Thank God say man no be God smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Sowhizy(f): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2013
Diaz an atom of truth in all dz he talk. Jus sayin
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by oboy3(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Hmnnn....

Thank God, I'm a muslim.
thank God,I'm a pagan
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by quivah(f): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2013
mickyarams: If God speaks to this guy, how come he didn't win the election.
politics is a thing of the world.
A real mog wouldn't attempt it in the first place.
And God has no biz with politics.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by quivah(f): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2013
jmoore:

Really? I never knew you are a fake prophet. Try harder
Did the Holy spirit tell you I was one before?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Danhumprey: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz: In this shocking report by PM news, pastor Okotie of HouseHold of God Church openly condemned catholics........

Okotie said he did not write the Bible but it was clear to him that those in the Catholic church were lost and were heading to hell fire. Okotie who has been married twice and divorced also twice said a beauty pageant will take place in his church next Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his church.
What rubbish! So the house of God has now turn to an arena for beauty pageant? SMH! sad
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by iHustle(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2013
Rilwayne001: See devil condemnin devil.....

PeOple of the Book

Until u believe that there is no other god but God, that he has no associate, son, or wife.., then u will be save from helll

Which zoo did they release this one from?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Sowhizy(f): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2013
donphilopus: I've never supported Idi Amin on this forum! But, I must tell you that what he said was right. Is Roman-catholic (Not Catholic), the only church in Nigeria?? Is Anglican not there?? How often do they complain about Anglican?? Calling him those names won't solve your problem!

Thank u jare u jus spoke my mind
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by JulianBond007: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2013
Chris Okotie surely needs attention. Unfortunately,the Catholic Church doesn't give a hoot about him. He should try seeking for attention somewhere else. What a sick rrettard!!

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2013
alpha conde: If catholicism will take me to hell, SO BE IT.
same here. If Catholicism will take me to hell, then I don't mind going to hell
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ishilove: 11:02am On Dec 02, 2013
This man is a clown
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2013
Though its aint cool to judge or criticize -- Dude might just be making a point.

When a faith pays less reverence to Christ, i wonder what u're then on about.
cool

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Sepp360(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2013
donphilopus: I've never supported Idi Amin on this forum! But, I must tell you that what he said was right. Is Roman-catholic (Not Catholic), the only church in Nigeria?? Is Anglican not there?? How often do they complain about Anglican?? Calling him those names won't solve your problem!
did i tell yhu i have any problem?.. Yhu, okpo-tie and ur idi-amin are the most confused and problematic animals!..
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Temptee101(m): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2013
Sepp360: yhu are a confused Bastardt and an imbecilic ignoramus!...

Hope yhu'll understand those names i just called yhu!...
Must you resort to name-calling before you could make your point known? If you have no reasonable comment to make, why dont you sit your a55 down and shut the fvckk up mister

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by gen2briz(m): 11:05am On Dec 02, 2013
Ewo. ..see pot calling kettle black
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Kollins12: 11:05am On Dec 02, 2013
May be he should have included other denominations:because I know Christianity is not a Ticket to heaven,all Christians are wasting their time.
ISLAM is the only way through which you can serve GOD and stop attacking the Old Man,go and ask the recently retired Pope Benedict if you are in doubt. Al'hamdullilah

2 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by hassymo5(m): 11:06am On Dec 02, 2013
IM A COMFIRM CATHOLIC AND IT SHALL REMAIN SO, UNTIL CHRIST COMES TO JUDGE ME AND NOT MAN...
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by ifebosco: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2013
nigerians with their religious mentality,free your minds brothers and less change this great nation,our diversity is our strength
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by mascot87(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2013
Sowhizy: Diaz an atom of truth in all dz he talk. Jus sayin
Good for you but note that you have to work for your salvation and the church you are going is not an automatic ticket for heaven.Remember that God will have mercy on who he will have mercy on and God is looking at your heart not your physical appearance.It's better to look like a devil outwardly (from the mind of people which may not be so) but God looks at your heart and sees you has his beloved than you looking like a saint outwardly but within you, you are a devil.Those are the people Christ call hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by ivyy(f): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2013
El Guapo: Though its aint cool to judge or criticize -- Dude might just be making a point.

cool

Get your facts straight before you say things. Pays less reference to Christ? shocked
You just proved you know NoTHING about the church

2 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ogeam(m): 11:11am On Dec 02, 2013
How shameful it is to be reading the comments from supposed Christians! Is Christ divided against Himself? God forbid. It would have been better to let others make a score of words on you than you calling them back names that God Himself would not call them. Have you forgotten Jesus Christ words which says "anyone that says to his brother raca (fool) stands in judgement of hell". Someone post an unconfirmed information and we all are divided fighting over what is not! May God forgives our ignorance & naughtiness! Even if he had said that, why are we not mending the ridges that this might cause but instead we are widening it.
It is true that our denominations have doctrinal differences and those that read their bible well and not just "sunday sunday bible carriers" would be aware of some departure from the biblical standpoint some churches practise. But the bible says we shouldn't judge but rather exhort others like brethren! The bible said "... every man to his master he stands or fall" and again " if you see a brother overtaken with faults, you that are spiritual to restore such with love, paying attention to yourself all in the process.
I don't think we have done well the way this rumour has been handled so far or maybe we all need Jesus because our comments are not building His body but rather tearing it apart! Let every man that builds consider how he builds for every man's work shall be tested with fire!!!

4 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ukutsgp(m): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2013
The man is very correct. He may hv lived a wrong life before, But what he was saying is true. The roman catholic hv no fear of God. They teach heresy and follow human tradition.
Could u imagine their comment against God on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/1532144/false-heretic-apocraphal-books-added

read their comments of how they are accusing God because they want to defend their apocryphal books they hv added to the bible. It is really a shame. Catholic is nt a church. I can say that again anywhere, anytime and anyhow.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by sandygechy(f): 11:13am On Dec 02, 2013
What is the connection between the recently retired Pope and Islam? Please, tell me.I really want to kmow.
Kollins12: May be he should have included other denominations:because I know Christianity is not a Ticket to heaven,all Christians are wasting their time.
ISLAM is the only way through which you can serve GOD and stop attacking the Old Man,go and ask the recently retired Pope Benedict if you are in doubt. Al'hamdullilah
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by admajorem: 11:13am On Dec 02, 2013
... and if Chris starts to decide hu goes and hu dlz not go to heaven then, am an etheist. In dis last days, Truth have bn vigorously attacked. D Roman Catholic church stood,stands and will continue to stand fo d truth. D pope is human, a fellow Christian, answering d call of God. Though d human face of d Roman Catholic church may b corupt n sinful, d Mystial Face is stainless n coruptibleinless. Wat u dont know about any ting, comon sense demands dat u diligently n SINCERELY search and pray. D whole scenario is even amusin: Chris hu could not manage his home is trying to ovethrow God n judge d whole world. His generations may not b able to bear d consequences. Chris, b worned.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Iaz93: 11:14am On Dec 02, 2013
mz mariah: and he calls himself a pastor. God alone knows who is serving him and who is not. He should leave the judgement for God
It is written, on the Last Day, there would be great surprises.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by mascot87(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2013
El Guapo: Though its aint cool to judge or criticize -- Dude might just be making a point.

cool
I wonder who brainwashed you to think that the Catholic church pays less reverence to Christ when actually the foundation of the church is in Christ Jesus.Anyway,you can think whatever you want but that doesn't stop the fact that the church would continue with it's faith in Christ Jesus
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by ivyy(f): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2013
Kollins12: May be he should have included other denominations:because I know Christianity is not a Ticket to heaven,all Christians are wasting their time.

Islam,xtianity, hinduism and the rest is no ticket to make to heaven. Men of God do all shady sort of things. So give mi a break. All I know is therez only One God, serve him with a pure heart. And stop thinking your better than others or your way is the right one. Focus on the God your serving please

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church / Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.