Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,586 members, 7,958,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (55358 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by caprini: 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
One thing is for sure...Chris Okotie is brave and bold to say in the open what almost every other Pastors say in secret about the catholic church.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Sowhizy(f): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2013
mascot87:
Good for you but note that you have to work for your salvation and the church you are going is not an automatic ticket for heaven.Remember that God will have mercy on who he will have mercy on and God is looking at your heart not your physical appearance.It's better to look like a devil outwardly (from the mind of people which may not be so) but God looks at your heart and sees you has his beloved than you looking like a saint outwardly but within you, you are a devil.Those are the people Christ call hypocrites

U don talk finish baa? U fit shut up den
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Temptee101(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2013
There is some sense in what he said though. A church that gives relevance and importance more to Mary and the saints mentioned in the bible than Christ Himself. Also a church that believes that after one is dead, he goes to purgatory where he will atone for the sins he committed for some time before been recalled to heaven. After evaluating all these, a reasonable christian would sure think twice

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Sike(m): 11:18am On Dec 02, 2013
How sure is heaven to Okotie himself btw?!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by donphilopus: 11:19am On Dec 02, 2013
Sepp360: did i tell yhu i have any problem?.. Yhu, okpo-tie and ur idi-amin are the most confused and problematic animals!..
@bolded! Who told you, you don't have problem?? If you don't have problem, why would you be insulting people just because of the church you attend?? You must be a discombobulated nitwit, for spewing trash!

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by lordibem(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2013
koonbey: Okay,and it's all the diverse Doctrines that are preached from the Altars of Pentecostal Sects that are mentioned in the Bible? Anyone who opens his mouth to condemn another to Hell is only fast tracking his own Journey there. I am not a Catholic but that Church is the one I respect most of all.
God bless you more my dear. Leave that confused idi amin. Even the name alone will tel you that he is in confussional conferenc..
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Chibest2000(m): 11:21am On Dec 02, 2013
Zet72:
No problem on that day, u will cry had I known...
sharaaap! Who made u a judge over d catholic faithful? Better glue ur mouth b4 holy ghost fire will strike u down there....... Onye ara!!!!!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Ownfag(m): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2013
FALSE PROPHETS: Ezekiel 13:1-23, 1John 4:1-6, 2Peter 2:1, Matthew 7:15, Mark 7:6-9, Matthew 24:24, Deuteronomy 18:20, Jeremiah 23:26, Revelation 19:20, Jeremiah 5:30-31.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by john6006: 11:23am On Dec 02, 2013
My father saying : How can Someone without cloth give cloth .
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by hassymo5(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
Ogeam: How shameful it is to be reading the comments from supposed Christians! Is Christ divided against Himself? God forbid. It would have been better to let others make a score of words on you than you calling them back names that God Himself would not call them. Have you forgotten Jesus Christ words which says "anyone that says to his brother raca (fool) stands in judgement of hell". Someone post an unconfirmed information and we all are divided fighting over what is not! May God forgives are ignorance & naughtiness! Even if he had said that, why are we not mending the ridges that this might cause but instead we are widening it.
It is true that our denominations have doctrinal differences and those that read their bible well and not just "sunday sunday bible carriers" would be aware of this. But the bible says we shouldnt judge but rather exhort others like breathen! The bible said "... every man to his master he stands or fall" and again " if you see a brother overtaken with faults, you that are spiritual to restore such with love, paying attention to yourself all in the process.
I don't think we have done well the way this rumour has been handled so far or maybe we all need Jesus because our comments are not building is body but rather tearing it apart! Let every man that builds consider how he builds for every man's work shall be tested with fire!!!

THANKS FOR THIS WONDERFUL POST...
CHRISTAIN AS WE ARE ALL CALLED...WE ARE NOT ONE.WE JUST SAY WE ARE ONE TO FULFILL ALL RIGHTEOUSNESS....
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Iykeponti(m): 11:24am On Dec 02, 2013
I don tell my pple time without nomba to leave all dis foreign churches, especially catholic... Abeg make una try dey patronize our own doctrine....every yr our billions of naira dey enter Vatican banks... The remaining one to S.arabia & Israel.... Dis 3rd world wey dem call us no be lie atol (**)
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by gratieao: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2013
Chris don fall my hand be that
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by busymouth: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2013
who is sure of who will be going to heaven or hell.....only GOD truly knows!!

who is sure of who will be going to heaven or hell.....only GOD truly knows!!
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by IAMBREEZY: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2013
I don't think he have the right and authority to judge,because he's not God only God have the power to judge us cause he created us,i don't know why some people run their mouth like tap when the day of resurection comes we will know the cowards that will go to hell and also why would a sane man someone that claims he's closer to God promote beauty contest in his church why?is their anything like that in the bible ETT i can't buy this bullshyte.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by adaptor4all: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2013
There should b further proof 2 such news.
Until then I comment my reserve.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Wbcmissionaries: 11:28am On Dec 02, 2013
visit wbcmissionaries..com
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2013
SEUN over to you , we are not Christian and want our own section just like muslims, we are discriminated in the actual religious section.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 11:29am On Dec 02, 2013
Anyway who's that heretic dog ? undecided
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2013
Idi Amin: My emphasis is that he could be right in the area of purgatory. Since you respect catholic church a lot, why don't you continue in sin and hope on purgatory or the saints whose job is to worship God, to pray for you. Why was Prophet Samuel angry when Saul consulted his spirit? I'm not condemning anybody but let's call a spade, a spade. Those people you are protecting will be the one to discriminate against you when you propose marriage to their member. What kind of christian doctrine is that?undecided
if you are not a Catholic why do you want to marry one ? Since we are evils ,we preach false doctrines blah blah stay away from our members okay?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by waldigit: 11:31am On Dec 02, 2013
Ada Bekee:

and who told u dat catholics dnt dnt marry oda denominations. Its abt who z involved. So mr man dnt say what u dnt knw. Mind ur own church
They do, but with very selfish and ungodly written condition. Say the whole truth. If I am wrong I stand to be corrected.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by MaziJero: 11:32am On Dec 02, 2013
The Bible is implicitly clear regarding virtually all issues that bedevil the christian faith.It is rather sad that many will conscientiously ignore Biblical Truths for human foibles.There's nothing like purgatory in the Bible,Jesus never asked His disciples to honour any human with well adorned statues nor burn incense in the name of anything.Truth be told;all perverts and adulterers will be found outside the gate of Heaven.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2013
Zet72: What said may sound or strange but that's the truth,nothing but truth.

If u die in catholic church u are going to hell, if u remained there u can never make the rapture. Don't be deceived..

Christy okotie & his gullible flock are on they way to hellfire too.

Beauty pagent in the house of God?

Blah blah talk to the hand, Catholic and proud ,haters can go and hug a generator . Jealousy go kill una
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by PreshyG(f): 11:34am On Dec 02, 2013
icebeatz: In this shocking report by PM news, pastor Okotie of HouseHold of God Church openly condemned catholics during his sermon last week

''All Catholics in the world will go to hell because they worship Satan and are led by an Anti-Christ Pope who is a friend to the devil.They are not Christians and have never been. They don’t know Jesus.They believe thatwhen they eat bread on Sundays, they are eating the body of Jesus. It’s ritual. The pope is an Anti-Christ and the Catholic church will soon declare for Satan. This is the end of times..“They don’t believe in heaven. They believe in purgatory, the purgatory that they invented,” Okotie said.

“That church, the Catholic church has been there for Satan and at the right time, they will declare for Satan,” Okotie said. He said Pope Francis is an Anti-Christ who does the job of the devil and that time is fast approaching when the Catholic church will pledge allegiance to Satan. He advised members of his church to come to the rescue of Catholics and evangelise them. This, he said, was not out of disrespect but out of respect for the word of God. He said those who know the truth should bring it to those who do not know it in the Catholic Church. He said Catholics are not Christians and do not worship the same Christ that he preaches in his church, at least the one spoken about in the Bible.

Okotie said he did not write the Bible but it was clear to him that those in the Catholic church were lost and were heading to hell fire. Okotie who has been married twice and divorced also twice said a beauty pageant will take place in his church next Sunday to select the most beautiful woman in his church
Hail Mary, full of grace, the lord is with you, blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus! Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen!

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/12/in-this-shocking-report-by-pm-news.html

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by juanmiguel: 11:35am On Dec 02, 2013
Idrismusty97: You are right.Even do the Catholics worship mary and all the saints.Even as they perform rituals that date back to the era of the jews.Even as they bible is different from the standard bible.Chris has no right to condemned them to hell.
we are honouring Mary we are honouring, we are honouring Mary never worshipping Mary, people say we worship her not at all, everybody join the chorus honour her, honour Mary!!!!

7 Likes

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by guyinlexy: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2013
@ Ogeam...The bible says in Exo 20vs4...God is a jealous God..Thou shall not make yourself any image whatsoever..so u said u shld av faith in mary dt I don't understd. U shldnt make an image of Jesus self not to talk of mary..it nt just anywhere in the bible, its one of the commandment of God. I'm nt disputing your faith ooo bt I'm just putting facts down based on the bible for us to think through together..
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2013
A pope is d antichrist....not necessarily dis POPE but if u research u will see that the antichrist is a pope
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by mvem(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2013
Zet72: What said may sound or strange but that's the truth,nothing but truth.

If u die in catholic church u are going to hell, if u remained there u can never make the rapture. Don't be deceived..

Christy okotie & his gullible flock are on they way to hellfire too.

Beauty pagent in the house of God?
.....So u have condemned all catholics to hell abi, u have judged about 2 billion people in these world...U can also say all Muslin, hindus,zoarasters etc are bound for Hell only protestant christain are going to heaven.....u can say all dat, but wonder were u will be going to
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by waldigit: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2013
Sepp360: did i tell yhu i have any problem?.. Yhu, okpo-tie and ur idi-amin are the most confused and problematic animals!..

Bro which fruit of the spirit is moving you to talk like this? I beg I want to know.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2013
Dude you have been schooled on that thread by a woman , hide your face in shame and give up.
Hell fire we are coming. Catholics and proud ooo
Ukuts gp: The man is very correct. He may hv lived a wrong life before, But what he was saying is true. The roman catholic hv no fear of God. They teach heresy and follow human tradition.
Could u imagine their comment against God on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/1532144/false-heretic-apocraphal-books-added

read their comments of how they are accusing God because they want to defend their apocryphal books they hv added to the bible. It is really a shame. Catholic is nt a church. I can say that again anywhere, anytime and anyhow.

1 Like

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2013
Idi Amin: He may be high on marijuana or shnapp hot drink but believe me, the man could be right. Atleast I'm sure of that of purgatory. Jesus never mentioned it during his time neither did his apostles and prophets of oldundecided
there's no purgatory shey? But it's written that a man shouldn't divorce his wife unless caught in adultery. Why did he do that?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by vislabraye(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Controversy. I dont think this guy is ever tired of it. More grease to his elbow.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by POPEII: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2013
Temptee101: There is some sense in what he said though. A church that gives relevance and importance more to Mary and the saints mentioned in the bible than Christ Himself. Also a church that believes that after one is dead, he goes to purgatory where he will atone for the sins he committed for some time before been recalled to heaven. After evaluating all these, a reasonable christian would sure think twice
And how did you figure that ?
Singing/shouting, honour to Marry, glory to Jesus ,honour to Mary

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Blind Prophet, Kasali's 2016 Prophecies About Buhari. / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Seun Doesn't Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.