Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie - Religion (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie (54973 Views)

The Solemnnity Of Christ The King, All Catholics Please Stand Up!!! / Happy Feast Of Assupmtion To All Catholics / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Princewell2012(m): 1:13am On Dec 05, 2013
Exudus20 from 1, iam the Lord your God, you must not worship any other gods before me. you must not make yourself any likeness of anything that is in heaven above,, or on the earth or any likeness of anything under the water, you shall not bowdown to them or serve them....... Jesus said if you love me keep my commandmend... Hebrew 9,27 it is apointed unto man to die once, after these the judgement. Your father cannot defend you, neither will your mother, pastor, priest or church defend you. Everybody will answer for their selves. When you die there is no second chance.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by johnchris29: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2013
well, this i dont know how true this statement is, but i wonder why a so called man of God could use this as a preaching. is dia no more things to preach for? y deceive people? i think is always better for us to remove specks in our eyes b4 removin others. now what does bible say about marrage?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by tintingz(m): 9:35am On Dec 05, 2013
ChickRockz: Thou art a FoOlish FOol..Mary was created by God.Jesus existed before Mary but Mary was given the special Priviledge to bring Jesus into the world to die for our sins..This is why Mary is regarded as the Mother of God
First you have sin for calling other a "fool" Jesus condemned it in the bible grin

Secondly, LOLz, I thought Jesus is the son of God now he's God? If Mary is the mother of God there must be father of God, is it God himself or Joseph? This sounds crazy grin

Jesus(as) is a man and a prophet nothing more, he didn't die for anybody sins. God beget no son nor was he begotten, he has no partner with him, he's a jealous God. smiley
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by DrViviSarj(f): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pokemon43: Never you judge other,when u judge others u condemn yourself,i am a catholic,i was born and brought up in d catholic church,i don't honour mary,i don't believe in purgatory cos d bible says after death comes judgement,so neva cathegorize cos of what u think.i believe there are still some catholics like myself.i believe in God,i don't genuflect and so on.okotie remember matt7
. Amazing. Now I see a true catholic. I'm nt a catholic buh ve always respected dem bcz majority of dem r kind and generous. Dats not a bad trait. Buh the catholics ve seen on dis thread are a disgrace to even christianity. No wonder ppl criticize ur doctrine. @pokemon. Nyc post.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 07, 2013
Let he who has neva sin cast the first stone.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Edifyer: 12:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
Because I'm Catholic I Am Going To Hell?
► 7:15► 7:15
www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdj33GuY-h8
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by makasimatics(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2014
@ idiamin1.

Why would u say that based on purgatory. Now let me ask u question,
How would u judge a man who stole your car and a man who raped your mother,assuming you to be justice?
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by makasimatics(m): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2014
@ pokemon43
You are a stupid man. You don't honor Mary you said. Then no one should honor your mother.

Don't call your self a Catholic cause you are not.
Re: All Catholics Will Go To Hell - Chris Okotie by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Is he really a pastor From where Which church Who ordained him When T.B Joshua still have some work to be done on this fellow just like Jim Iyk.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Catholic Diocese Of Enugu Shuts Down Father Mbaka's Adoration Ministry / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanemere Turns 'World's Heavy Weight Champion' In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.