Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises (9315 Views)

Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt 2 - HELP! / FG Establishes Bank For Small And Medium Enterprises (smes) / Etisalat Millionaire Hunt Competition (2) (3) (4)

Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by eninaija(f): 4:30am On Dec 02, 2013
Etisalat Nigeria has launched “Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt,” a scheme for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) with a view to helping entrepreneurs realise their dreams.

According to Director, Business Segment, Etisalat Nigeria, Mr. Lucas Dada, the company hopes that the Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt will help young entrepreneurs who possess business ideas but lack the capital to pursue their dreams.

“Easybusiness Millionaires Hunt is designed to reward Nigerian SMEs with the most viable business ideas with gift items such as business grants worth N20m, free training courses on entrepreneurial management and advisory services from the Enterprise Development Centre of the Pan Atlantic University, office equipment and smartphones to kick off their business in the right direction,” he said.

The top 10 winners with the best business ideas will be rewarded with N2 million each. Other prizes to be won include free business trainings at the Enterprise Development Centre of the Pan Atlantic University for the top 50 winners, in addition to getting office equipment to help them start up their business and over 200 Smartphone’s to be won on a daily basis throughout the promo duration.

How to participate:
•You must be a customer of Etisalat easybusiness to participate. Interested customers would be required to text YES to 5885 from their easybusiness lines to opt-in for the competition.
•An SMS would be received indicating a unique code and a URL where the business idea should be forwarded to.
•Easybusiness customers can also enter a daily draw to win smartphones by texting WIN to 30555
•Promotional offer is open to new & existing easybusiness customers only

http://www.etisalat.com.ng/easybusiness/easybusinessmillionaire.php

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by ngezeck(m): 7:01am On Dec 02, 2013
pls hw can i migrate to easybusiness
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2013
Hmm, this doesn't sound good at all. Etisalat doesn't seem serious about it, or probably its something about the writer of the article.

Its just seems like ordinary stu.pid promo.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2013
Space booked
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
N2m for what kind of business...frying groundnut and making guguru? grin

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Dhortunn(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2013
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by haconni(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Would they actually do this or is this another scheme to reap us off through shortcode sms?

I hope this really works cuz this Naija where anything goes!
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Ademat7(m): 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2013
Nice to b on d frontpage in 2013*dream come true*
@ topic I will love to c a TV broadcast about it to c how xpert do d analysis of d biz idea
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Histrings08(m): 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Kindly tell us more cos I need it...I wan do a business wc require 2m...the business is gonna be a turnaround 4 me..
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
blink182: N2m for what kind of business...frying groundnut and making guguru? grin
More like kooli-kooli & zobo tinz bar spot grin

BTW, tis my own biz idea oo!
dan't steal it oo! angry
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by godman01(m): 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2013
And how do we become easybusiness customers
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by pmc01(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2013
'Easybusiness', they call it?

Pardon my pessimism, but nothing good comes 'easy'.

I guess there is no harm in trying though. All the best guys and ladies too.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 03, 2013
blink182: N2m for what kind of business...frying groundnut and making guguru? grin

I had not read this b4 commenting cheesy its just one of those stu.pid publicity nonsense, didn't u see where they said they'd be giving out phone for entrepreneurs to develop their business. grin . Just trying to promote their dumb easybusiness package, mtchew.

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Segadem(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2013
So N2m can't start a small scale business?If You can give me N1m then i will believe you!
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Decryptor(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2013
What a useless idea!
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by mentor56(m): 2:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
luvly
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by maasoap(m): 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
Please don't waste your time on this:
2. How can I get on Easy Business?You can either join as a new subscriber by purchasing a minimum of 3 Easy Business lines from our experience centers, or as an existing prepaid customer by migrating a minimum of 3 prepaid lines to the Easy Business product.
24. What are the Monthly Fees for the various variants*.Easy Business Premium – N1000*.Easy Business Complete- N1000*.Easy Business Compact – N500
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by atilla(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2013

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
Instead for them to provide for me a better plan so that I can browse without watching MB on my iPhone, na stupid promos dem go dey launch. F U C K etisalat, F U C K Airtel, F U C K mtn nd glo, F U C K yu.

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by yousouph07(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Don't know y u guys are hating. Its a very nice promo & i can guarantee u dats its real
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Olugbenger(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2013
see what they are doing when their data plans are very expensive.....

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by hiuser(m): 6:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
The hexavian masterclass 21 steps to business breakthrough fm93.7 080352891 now!

N30 to N50.000 naira!
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2013
yousouph07: Don't know y u guys are hating. Its a very nice promo & i can guarantee u dats its real

Its a nice promo but its a bit hard to be part of that plan("easybusiness" plan)!

I purchased an easybusiness line for 1000, subscribed to that of 500 per month plan and I was told to register 3 people on d easybusiness plan, which would either be colleagues or friends! Just like a group thingy! And it(easybusiness group) has to be active! Each member of the group would pay 500 every month!

For this kain 9ja wey we dey, who go follow you do dis kain tin just because u wan submit business proposal

I've encouraged some of my colleagues n friends, to get the sim n join the group, but they refused!
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2013
nawaooo:

Its a nice promo but its a bit hard to be part of that plan("easybusiness" plan)!

I purchased an easybusiness line for 1000, subscribed to that of 500 per month plan and I was told to register 3 people on d easybusiness plan, which would either be colleagues or friends! Just like a group thingy! And it(easybusiness group) has to be active! Each member of the group would pay 500 every month!

For this kain 9ja wey we dey, who go follow you do dis kain tin just because u wan submit business proposal

I've encouraged some of my colleagues n friends, to get the sim n join the group, but they refused!

same with me. i bot the line and dey said u av to be on CUG. we could form a group and see if it works but then we need a third person.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2013
diegs:

same with me. i bot the line and dey said u av to be on CUG. we could form a group and see if it works but then we need a third person.

wouldn't mind bro, but I think we would be needing 2 other persons instead of 1!

Aside from you, you should have 3 other persons!
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2013
nawaooo:

wouldn't mind bro, but I think we would be needing 2 other persons instead of 1!

Aside from you, you should have 3 other persons!

have u been able to get a group id. well i av one person willingly to join. its a minimum of 3. i m a female tho.
Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 05, 2013
diegs:

have u been able to get a group id. well i av one person willingly to join. its a minimum of 3. i m a female tho.

Hey! sorry for replying late.

Getting a group id is not the problem, getting the number of persons that makes a group is!

If you say; your person, you and I, are enough for a group, then lets kick start! I can create the group, but each one would have to pay his/her fee at the end of the month. mine's 500/month

what do you think?

Re: Etisalat's Easybusiness Millionaire Hunt For Small and Medium Enterprises by ngezeck(m): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
eti tins hard o.i don create cug group bt who wan regista evry body dey slack well anybody way wan regista with me my id is 10315

Information On Reception Venues In Port Harcourt / PLR: Free eBooks, Blog Articles, Landing Page Templates, Video Courses, Software / Pure Water Business