Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please (10675 Views)

Massive Recruitment At National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) / National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Recruitment. / Nigeria Identity Management Commission (nimc) Interview & Pay Struct.! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 13, 2013
dipotech:
Dear Great Nairalanders,

I write to bring this into the notice of these great minds and intellects.

Precisely 16 August 2012 last year a letter of sack were issued to thousands of NIMC staff under the pretense of being redundant and since then government has not deemed it fit to pay their severe allowance.

I have an ant who has less than 2 years to her retirement and a wife who has worked for about 12 years in the establishment, no one among the sacked staff has ever received any money from the establishment since last year till date.

I want the good people of this forum to help us echo it so that people involved could receive their allowances on time since they have been laid off without any tangible reason.

God bless.

You were truely redundant! And I don't pity you guys! Or any other civil servant that ends up being sacked! Thanks
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by blaise26abj(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2013
speedyboi:

You were truely redundant! And I don't pity you guys! Or any other civil servant that ends up being sacked! Thanks

Should i say the same thing to you? angry angry It was a typo for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by pjosysnet: 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2013
dipotech:
Dear Great Nairalanders,

Precisely 16 August 2012 last year a letter of sack were issued to thousands of NIMC staff under the pretense of being redundant and since then government has not deemed it fit to pay their severe allowance.

I have an ant who has less than 2 years to her retirement and a wife who has worked for about 12 years in the establishment, no one among the sacked staff has ever received any money from the establishment since last year till date.

I want the good people of this forum to help us echo it so that people involved could receive their allowances on time since they have been laid off without any tangible reason.

God bless.

My friend i was confused when i was reading this post just for me to go back and saw that you meant aunt and not ant (lol). Please try and take it easy and read your post again before you click on enter button to go.

Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by Burger01(m): 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2013
Why can't Nlanders do without picking on grammatical blunders that are oftentimes due to typos Conrtibuet to the toipc and laeve Englsih blnudres.

@Op, I believe the affected peeps could take their complaints to the court to seek redress. They are entitled to terminal benefits.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by andyanders: 10:10pm On Dec 13, 2013
dipotech:
Dear Great Nairalanders,

God bless.

Let them go and collect their entitlement from the billions of money stolen by the agency. Who among us here that do not know that that office ate billions of money allocated for the national ID card scheme.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by toprealman: 9:44am On Dec 14, 2013
Your 'ant' na electric ant abi na soldier ant? grin grin grin
Any which way....na naija we de....she go survive.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by dipotech: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2013
Great minds indeed i appreciate your contributions. God bless.

Your 'ant' na electric ant abi na soldier ant? grin grin grin
Any which way....na naija we de....she go survive.

I pity you because you don't understand ...your own day like this shall come except you repent!

Must u talk if you have nothing tangible to say... useless guy.
Re: National Identity Management Commission (NIMC) Save Their Soul Please by rotymie: 6:26am On Jun 29, 2014
crythe funniest part is the cheque they issued and cash into their pocket and not to those that sweat for the money for years. One day will be one day for our so-call 9ja leaders.

God will surely fight for those affected.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Settle Down With Teaching In A Private School / How Important Is Getting A Professional Certificate In Nigerian Job Market?? / Apply For Sahara Group Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.