Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

If you have 3days to live;do You Like To Be Remembered Like This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If you have 3days to live;do You Like To Be Remembered Like This. (572 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / What Do You Hope To Be Remembered For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If you have 3days to live;do You Like To Be Remembered Like This. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2013
'Imagination is always infinite'

I was imagining i went to the doctor for check up and when the result arrived it was discovered that i had 3days to live...
Then i asked
[size=16]What will i do[/size]

I said i will not tell anyone but i will go any where and enjoy my life-places like fast food joint....museum,Zoos...you know the likes
Then i will send MESSAGES TO ATLEAST 3000 PEOPLE preaching the gospel of christ.
I will write a letter to everybody that i have ever met and i will send some through facebook and whatsapp and the likes.
I will make sure I'm at peace with everyone,ask for forgiveness...
Help atleast 100 people to do one thing or the other.
I will give at least 500 beggars alms...
I will make sure i write 5 books,record 50 songs...
Write 500 poems
sleep less

Then at the midnight of the Last day i will sleep hoping to wake up as a spirit

PROBLEM:
i woke up the next day and I wondered what happened, I returned to the hospital and the doctor said they gave me the result of a sporadic drug user...who was found dead on a woman

And I began to wonder,now that i have done all these how would people feel....Happy ..
Dont you think,we need to start doing this without the fear of death

we should help the world and ourself;By enjoyin our life...and working for the good of others

and to everyone death is not favourable it meet us when we have not done somethings....
Stay blessed

What about you how would you spend it
http://jesushots./2013/12/02/i-have-three-days-to-livean-eye-opener-2/#_=_

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister!! / US Scientists Discovers Virus That Makes People More Stupid / Boy Of Two Shoots Mother Dead In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.