Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,866 members, 7,821,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? (2159 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Your First Suitor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by naomijt(f): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2008
A lot of people frown at the idea of a woman marrying a much younger guy which is a common thing in more advanced societies. Our society is against it. Families find it hard to embrace.

My question: Is there anything wrong with a lady marrying someone younger and why?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by 74071688(m): 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2008
for fuc.k sake how many times are we gona keep duplicating threads now?!!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by naomijt(f): 4:46pm On Jul 24, 2008
Bleep-NL:

Sooory oooooooooo.

Please, I need serious responses.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2008
Bleep-NL:

grin grin
naomijt:

Sooory oooooooooo.

Please, I need serious responses.
am going to die laughting today grin grin grin

@poster if u guys love
each other then y worry about age?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by naomijt(f): 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2008
rokiatu:

@poster if u guys love
each other then y worry about age?

Yes, i agree. But mind you love is not everything. what abt your friends and relations esp mothers. And imagine if the guy is your younger sis/bro's age.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by nezerst(f): 10:26am On Jul 25, 2008
there,s nth wrong with that if the guy is ok with it.
Nowadays men age be4 women
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by naomijt(f): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2008
nezerst:

there,s nth wrong with that if the guy is ok with it.
Nowadays men age be4 women

lol
are u sure? cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by Gamine(f): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2008
Some people say its a better balance.

but i really cant say, im not looking forward to it.

theres nothing wrong with it,, cos theres nothing wrong with love.

So i say, marry the younger guy if you really wanna smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Someone Younger Than You? by dudubobo1: 12:16pm On Jul 25, 2008
If you wasted your life when your mates were behaving well you will have no choice but to seek comfort in the arms of younger men. pray that they dont use you for whatever they want and then dump your sorry ****.

Egbe ki l'oko ose

(1) (Reply)

Hello Ladies - Male Organpadlock Invented [photos] / Leaving Your Spouse At Home And Going Outside Of Marriage For Sex / Crossroad: Advice To A Young Aspiring Lecturer (with An Option)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.