Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

A Blessing In Disguise: the controversial "go and die" statement. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Blessing In Disguise: the controversial "go and die" statement. (393 Views)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / See The Controversial Front Page Of Sun Newspaper That Got Nigerians Talking / Crashing Oil Prices; A Blessing In Disguise For Nigeria!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Blessing In Disguise: the controversial "go and die" statement. by Alikaxon(m): 6:00pm On Dec 02, 2013
Few days ago, the controversial "go and die" widow was the talk of the nation. It was an oppurtunity for critics and the opposition party to bring down the name of the governor. As God will have his way, the whole action turned out to be a blessing to the family of the widow. The widow and the family will forever be greatfull to the governor for turning their family around. They must have understood now that the incident was planned by God to uplift their family. The widow was not the only culprit of road traders, but she was the one God chose to bless through that incident. Let me ask people this question: would the governor had given her N2million, If the incident didn't generate controversy? When God wants to bless you sometimes, you wouldn't realise it, because it comes in disguise. According to the bible, It says; " Jesus cometh like a thief in the night" ok. If Oshiomole hadn't said those rude words, would it have generated public reaction? NO!! And as such, she wouldn't had been blessed. Now, many traders that were guilty of that same offence might have gone to church to give thanksgiving for not being caught by the governor, these same people after hearing this will be wishing it was them that was caught. My dear, be sincere; If it will take you just to be told "go and die" that will bring such huge blessing to your life, will you mind? That woman might have been crying for blessing for long, and God used Oshiomole to bless her. The rude statements has brought her blessing. Cheers!!!

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Networks Turned On In Maiduguri / Nigeria Graduates My Fears / I'm Not A Thife, I Only Steal Rams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.