Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:17 PM

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. (17402 Views)

Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. / Nigerian Man And His Gangs Scammed British Citizens Of £3million Pics / How I Was Caught In A Group Fighting Scene..share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 04, 2013
rol/ed:
Kulyie kulyie
Sometimes i wonder if truly you are a Lady
You make so much noise,run your mouth,claim Miss independent
What kind of car do you even Drive,how much is your worth in the Labour Market
A lady is meant to be seen not Heard(Noise Making)
I thought you were Engaged in 2011
So what happened?He dumped you cos of your attitude?
You really have to work on your urself
You are so lonely you need a Man
errrm mr story teller/historian i am sure you know the way to media houses to tell your story and if you know how to preach you know the way to church and mosque.

What next? Anything that is not known or heard lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 11:32am On Dec 04, 2013
rol/ed:
Kulyie kulyie
Thank you my brother. You know what the problem is; That aunty Kulyie needs to get laid ASAP. One can tell the 'konjivitis' is really having a tow on her. I don't know if that's the reason she always seems to pack her brain under a paw-paw tree before coming here. Can you even imagine her story? She conveniently avoids the shops where original Dvd's are being sold and goes out(like she always does) to acquire the PIRATED ones!!! And she's here screaming that she's been scammed!!! Who is scamming who? She defrauds the hardworking producers of the movies by buying 5-in-1 Dvd's for N100 and then turn back to accuse the vendors of scamming her. Some people need urgent brain transplant. Apart from that, her irrational attitude and sheer arrogance in here are clear pointers that all is not well with her. Ask her a simple question and she replies by writing you 2-newspaper pages of incoherent epistles that have little to do with the question asked. Aunty Kulyie really needs our prayers cos she's losing her mind and she's losing it in miles per second.

25 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2013
Aunty Kulyie...., you really need to get laid fast. But the question is; WHO WOULD DO IT? cos many guys in here already see you as a frustrated 43 year old ignorant biiitch masquerading as a reasonable human being.

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2013
That you have indiscriminate s3x does not mean any other person will share in your school of thought especially when you are very animalistic.2ndly its someone who is healthy mentally financially and socially that can be an intercessor or can do the work of an intercessor.unfortunatly for you,youve not solved your own problems which require fasting,how then do you want to pray for someone who didnt ask you for it or needs it.

you are just too pathetic.you better get a life and for the records hiv/aids are not far from people like you.

filthy thing
299: Thank you my brother. You know what the problem is; That aunty Kulyie needs to get laid ASAP. One can tell the 'konjivitis' is really having a tow on her. I don't know if that's the reason she always seems to pack her brain under a paw-paw tree before coming here. Can you even imagine her story? She conveniently avoids the shops where original Dvd's are being sold and goes out(like she always does) to acquire the PIRATED ones!!! And she's here screaming that she's been scammed!!! Who is scamming who? She defrauds the hardworking producers of the movies by buying 5-in-1 Dvd's for N100 and then turn back to accuse the vendors of scamming her. Some people need urgent brain transplant. Apart from that, her irrational attitude and sheer arrogance in here are clear pointers that all is not well with her. Ask her a simple question and she replies by writing you 2-newspaper pages of incoherent epistles that have little to do with the question asked. Aunty Kulyie really needs our prayers cos she's losing her mind and she's losing it in miles per second.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 04, 2013
299: Aunty Kulyie...., you really need to get laid fast. But the question is; WHO WOULD DO IT? cos many guys in here already see you as a frustrated 43 year old ignorant biiitch masquerading as a reasonable human being.
speaking about ignorance.who is the ignorant freak.the last time i checked i am not one of those s3x addicts that solicit for s3x on or off nl and in anycase what has s3x got to do with the subject matter of this thread.

Lollllzzzzzzz i weep for your future.no life,no brains,no skills except to magnify s3x like you will get a trophy for it

meanwhile even the super rich and world inventors hardly have time for s3x.it shows your priority and vision in life.s3x s3x and more s3x..many men and women have died working and even in their death,money still comes into their family account but in your own case na magun dey kill your type.

so after s3x what?

Tell me another story cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 299: 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
kulyie: speaking about ignorance.who is the ignorant freak.the last time i checked i am not one of those s3x addicts that solicit for s3x on or off nl and in anycase what has s3x got to do with the subject matter of this thread.

Lollllzzzzzzz i weep for your future.no life,no brains,no skills except to magnify s3x like you will get a trophy for it

meanwhile even the super rich and world inventors hardly have time for s3x.it shows your priority and vision in life.s3x s3x and more s3x..many men and women have died working and even in their death,money still comes into their family account but in your own case na magun dey kill your type.

so after s3x what?

Tell me another story cheesy grin
.....bla bla bla. Exactly what i've come to expect from a rabid dogg like you. We are looking for ANY solution to your psychologycal impairement and mental retardation cos you're gradually turning to the most gracious idiott on nairaland.

14 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2013
299: .....bla bla bla. Exactly what i've come to expect from a rabid dogg like you. We are looking for ANY solution to your psychologycal impairement and mental retardation cos you're gradually turning to the most gracious idiott on nairaland.
so after all said and done,a tout,potential rap1st,an unemployed and unemployable thing still comes here to rant why should i expect anything better from a scum anyway.

the truth hurts,doesnt it grin that you had nothing reasonable to say instead you had to resort to personality attacks and my guess was right,you are an animal afterall because it is only animals that will be warned to back off yet still come around and not only that,comming to bleat like a goat with your "blah blah blah" thing.thats how goats communicate and apparently you have proven yourself to be one

choiiii see painment grin grin grin pele sho gbo.its not only you that has a caustic tongue,if you know how to sharpen it well,please do grin grin because this ride will be a loooooonnngggg,long one since you have decided to make it one grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by oderemo(m): 8:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
Good thread derailed big time. Damn , back to watch
My fav programme ,.I am a celebrity get me out of here. angry grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Keziehenry(m): 8:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
Plsssssss stop derailing this thread

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by EfemenaXY: 9:05am On Dec 05, 2013
kulyie: I've been scammed o by this alaba boys.there was a day i went to alaba to buy movies. Being a sucker for trendy movies i bought a lot of american and nollywood movies,everything worth around 5k.infact when i went there everything was doing kami kami kami in my eyes.the ibo man will say madam take this one na,madam select this one na,madam buy this one na.i don watch am,e sweet well well,me too,i will tell him oya put it inside nylon bag.he was so happy that day smiling at me cheerfully not knowing i have been swindled.i drove back home through the congested road.as soon as i got home changed my outfit and had my bath,dressed up and all i said to myself,let me now balance and watch these movies till i pay my dstv subscription fees that expired

as i sloted in one,it said error,i used my dress to clean the back of the cd,same thing,i took the second one,no show,the 3rd one same.i started getting agitated,i said ha shewa,otidaran.awon were omo ibo yi ti gba e.kilomashey bayi.still not convinced

i went to my room were i kept my laptop,plugged it and turned it on and slotted the disc into my laptop and the thing said empty disc.i put my hand on my head in shock and amazement.i was still dramatizing,saying awon oloriburuku yi ti gba mi.ye,5k jona.motu fun omo ibo ti aye e ma baje lowo.

The following day i drove back there.when i got there,i asked for the man in this shop and those around there said he has travelled.hope nothing madam.i saiddont worry.i got into the car.put my 1st finger into my teeth,still not getting over the fact that i have been swindled.infact,that thing pained me seriously,it entered my bones.meanwhile this is the 3rd time an ibo boy will swindle me.as a matter of fact, nothing will make me not believe many of them are not fraudsters and dubious characters

Choi!

Kulie dem no do you good at all o! cheesy

But I bet your eye go don tear reach ground now. No one's gonna be able to pull a fast one on you anymore grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by ichommy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yes 400$ LR (Liberty Reserve)
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by demmyluv90(f): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
My dear, yes o, by one guy like that, he has plenty plenty names, I evn dated him ma sef.he was supposed to do a transfer for my frnd, bro and I. Abt 400k, went away like that with my laptop. Contacted him recently, he didn't show any sign of remorse, decided to disgrace him, now he is saying somfin else. He has no idea abt the plans I have for him, if he doesn't fulfil his promise.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by ZinoFego: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
One old fact about being scammed is that the person that was scammed is greedy as well!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by ExpressBooking(m): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kulyie and 229 we are supposed to share knowledge, positive ideas amend trends on Nairaland and not trade quarrels,curses and what have you got. Please a lot of good both of you will do Nairalanders if you stop taking certain things so personal

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nastydroid(m): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
NO,i am a potential scammer also;-)
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by IAMBREEZY: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nah i'm always careful.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2013
.. .and to think this made frontpage with all the insults.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by 5thNOTE: 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Festive season is here again and this is the season scammers deploy all their antics to make sure they smile to the bank which normally leave their victims with tales of woes. Have you ever fallen prey to them Feel free to share your experience.
MTN are my recent scammers. They send nonsense SMS message to u without proper clarification or they write it deceptively that when u reply D text for smaller amount, they wipe ur whole money, and it continues till u have lost a lot. And u dont win anything.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by rioemmanuel(m): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
grin :PKulyie and 299......i now u guys av feelings for eachoda...make una marry eachoda

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Proverbialpoet: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
I tink u didnt phrase d question in a way i'd undastand........ 4 me, it shuld hav bee "hw many times hav u been scammed nd hw hard did u cry"

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by rodeo0070(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good day all.
I've been trying not to do this but
this fella is a criminal.
Awolola Paul Samuel, a member of
this forum with user Id Paulboboby
( www.nairaland.com/paulboboby),
who helps people to solve various
phone problems ranging from
software to hardware. I av a faulty
HTC Touch pro 2 phone which needs
fixing. I've been to some "phone
engineers" but the problem still
persists. I came across his thread,
called his number and explained
what's wrong with the phone. He
said I should bring along the phone
for him to examine. Owing to the
nature of my job, we met @ the
University of Ibadan gate @ nite. He
promised that he'll see to it that the
phone is ok within 2wks. This
happened mid November last year.
I called him 3 weeks later, he said
he needs more time. I called back
2weeks later, he said that the
unfortunate has happened to him,
that he lost father. I felt so sorry
for him 'cos I know how it feels like
to have lost someone close. I called
him like 3 more times to make sure
he's alright.
Things took a different turn. Since
d beginning of this year, any time I
call his number to ask him of my
phone, all he does is to end the call.
He no longer pick my calls or
acknowledge my text messages. If I
use numbers other than those I use
he answers but drops the call when
he knows I am the one speaking.
I am surprised and angry at him for
his actions. With the help of the
internet, I was able to get some
information about him, his picture
and his location here in Ibadan (not
his home address though). For
confidentiality reasons, I'll keep the
details of the information about him.
Here are his contacts:
08081806551 and 07062989812.
I know some will say "how much is
the phone sef?".
Its not about the amount but the
kind of human who takes what does
not belong to him and sees nothing
bad in it.
"This thread is only a notice to
whoever does any form of business
with him and those interested in
engaging in any form of transaction.
It is not a court of law and should
not be seen as such."
Thank you...

www.nairaland.com/1228466/scam-alert-awolola-samuel-paulboboby#16199491

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by GentleFrank(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2013
That's just once when I left secondary school newly !
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by agrovick(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
So the name is shewa, nice...
kulyie: i started getting agitated,i said ha shewa,otidaran.awon were omo ibo yi ti gba e.kilomashey bayi.still not convinced

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by patrickmuf(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
rol/ed:
Kulyie kulyie
exactly instead of going straight to the point, she wrote all that just to let us know she's got a car, dstv, laptop and so on...some people are just too fake

13 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
kulyie: I've been scammed o by this alaba boys.there was a day i went to alaba to buy movies. Being a sucker for trendy movies i bought a lot of american and nollywood movies,everything worth around 5k.infact when i went there everything was doing kami kami kami in my eyes.the ibo man will say madam take this one na,madam select this one na,madam buy this one na.i don watch am,e sweet well well,me too,i will tell him oya put it inside nylon bag.he was so happy that day smiling at me cheerfully not knowing i have been swindled.i drove back home through the congested road.as soon as i got home changed my outfit and had my bath,dressed up and all i said to myself,let me now balance and watch these movies till i pay my dstv subscription fees that expired

as i sloted in one,it said error,i used my dress to clean the back of the cd,same thing,i took the second one,no show,the 3rd one same.i started getting agitated,i said ha shewa,otidaran.awon were omo ibo yi ti gba e.kilomashey bayi.still not convinced

i went to my room were i kept my laptop,plugged it and turned it on and slotted the disc into my laptop and the thing said empty disc.i put my hand on my head in shock and amazement.i was still dramatizing,saying awon oloriburuku yi ti gba mi.ye,5k jona.motu fun omo ibo ti aye e ma baje lowo.

The following day i drove back there.when i got there,i asked for the man in this shop and those around there said he has travelled.hope nothing madam.i saiddont worry.i got into the car.put my 1st finger into my teeth,still not getting over the fact that i have been swindled.infact,that thing pained me seriously,it entered my bones.meanwhile this is the 3rd time an ibo boy will swindle me.as a matter of fact, nothing will make me not believe many of them are not fraudsters and dubious characters
kulyie: The second time i was duped in trade fair was when i went to buy a 25k tv set.that time flat screen had not yet come out.it was all this mega big t.v then old folks use.unfortunatly for me i went to the area where they said 'no testing' as they packaged the cd into the carton,me too i was happy that yes,emi na ra t.v cheesy as i got home say make i remove the tv from the carton and drop it on the table,e be like say my eyes dey deceieve me that day.as soon as i dropped the tv on the table,every part of the tv disembered.the back fell off,the sides,everything,it just fell like a pack of cards.as i looked inside i saw squeezed news papers stuffed inside,tissue papers,nylon.my ass glued to the sit.i didnt know what to do.i didnt know when a tear dropped from my eyes.

I said ok,no problem,but this people will not get away with what they did.thats one of the reasons i sold my old bb that is almost as good as dead to one of them about 2yrs ago twice.its until i get home they will realise the many faults in the phone ranging from blind screen to battery problem,to mouth piece etc.that was my own way of getting back at them

grin grin grin grin grin lmao....regular customer of scam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by donPhill(m): 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
jst as @ last 9yt i was duped of 3k....
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by oderemo(m): 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yeah right , scammed years ago by two south African in Stratford , east London. reason? Cos I have as a friend a greedy guy.
Cut long story short we were sold one yeye black stone as authentic
Rough gold for an amount I will not disclose cos the shame still haunt
Me.
Anyway took it to value at the Jew shop in the west end and the speed at which I was thrown out was more than that of lightening.
Moral of my lesson , all that glitter is not gold.
Tot me a proper lagosian can't be done by south African, wrong was
I, this was a well rehearsed / perfected scam.
Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Deschil: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
That's quite mean. Try to be polite-please.
299: smh....., you talk about 'light brain' when you are the one that have failed to use your pentium 0.5 brain, judging by how easy it was for those guys to convince you to part with the little change left in your miserable life. Lagos girl indeed!!! After you'll come here and talk how about how you 'drove up and drove down', dstv, blah blah blah......,when no one has asked you. You do that while going behind our back to buy 'non tested' goods....lolz...Poverty of cash is one thing, but poverty of mind is completely inexcusable.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Yes, I've been duped not once but thrice. I am not a fool, I just happen to trust people easily, even strangers.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Scammed Before??? Share Your Experience. by pussyeater(m): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pinopinoguy: Mtn is my biggest scammmercheesy
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa / 2-Year-Old Boy Maltreated By His Father And Step-mother In Edo In New Photos / 65-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Chaining, Starving Wife One Year In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.