Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 (12033 Views)

Kogi State University Pulls-out Of ASUU Strike. / Uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike / Universities Pull Out Of ASUU Strike 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by austinray: 5:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
All I know is that Members of ASUU and ASUP are learned people, They would not fight an unjust course and they would also not ask for what the FG can not afford. Let us reason with them and advise the FG to be more Democratic rather than Dictatorial in dealing with a Civil Society like ASUU.
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by creativemusic: 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin this game is seriouss shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by joshuaidibia(m): 6:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Delsu y? shame on thee
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by joshuaidibia(m): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2013
Left_Rebel: Abeg na who get pin mouth charger?
ur mate dey drive keke during d strike. u dey here dey beg fr charger. U no dey shame?
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by elleven45(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lmaooo see memories
I miss Ofes and Eisman, even pioneer garden, ice box and co
I miss futo oo
Iceman296: FUTO Can Never Change, I am Even Suprised they Stayed on with the Strike this Long. I wonder who would Lecture the students when the Lecturers are Purportedly Been Sacked. Any Students who goes back now is Merely going To Flex in Eisman Fries Or Ofes (If they Still Exist).

#ProudlyFutoite

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by frankie15x(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
Iceman296: FUTO Can Never Change, I am Even Suprised they Stayed on with the Strike this Long. I wonder who would Lecture the students when the Lecturers are Purportedly Been Sacked. Any Students who goes back now is Merely going To Flex in Eisman Fries Or Ofes (If they Still Exist).

#ProudlyFutoite

you are on point grin

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by sniperwolf(m): 7:00pm On Dec 03, 2013
I don't know where you guys got this from. I have a close friend that lectures there and I was there today with him when he went to sign some documents that has something to do with overwork allowances.
Nobody was sacked and FUTO did not pull out of ASSU
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
I wonda wen UNILAG is gona join in the pull-out....undecided
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Chomzy19(f): 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lol All these silly re-openings that just happen on the pages of newspaper n radio news with No Academic activities going on in schl just bored n jobless students parading d campuses
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Sowhizy(f): 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2013
sniperwolf: I don't know where you guys got this from. I have a close friend that lectures there and I was there today with him when he went to sign some documents that has something to do with overwork allowances.
Nobody was sacked and FUTO did not pull out of ASSU

We don hear buh so u kw i heard 4rm d horses mouth 2day dahz asiabaka so e b lyk say na bush path u nd ur lect frnd go if nt u wnt miss d drama dia.
Jux sayin no vex
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by GeneralShepherd(m): 8:01pm On Dec 03, 2013

#ProudlyFutoite

Na Pioneer garden sure pass that year!

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Afrok(m): 8:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
I've been hearing d same news about Uniport, won't be perturbed by any of d news concerning schools pulling out of d strike. Gat no #5,000 nd close to 10hrs to waste by mere returning to school wen nothing serious will happen. Congratulations Futo students...
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by pitypec(m): 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lilimax: If the lecturers are sacked, who'll replace them?
student i guess or we just sit down and stare at computer board(projector) or sorry we don't even have dat in our university.
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by onyeka205(m): 8:59pm On Dec 03, 2013
youngprofdguru: Just as I said around October dat ASUU will one day lost d meaning of embarking on dis industrial action n now wat are we seeing schools pulling out.....

ASUU has lost.

The OP said that the university registrar anounced the opening date but never said the ASUU-FUTO has decided to go to class. He was just carrying out an order given to him by the minister. If you have not heard, there is another rumour that FUTO has sacked all her academic staff. Who are ones that are resumming duties when all of them have been sacked?
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Iceman296: 9:09pm On Dec 03, 2013
elleven45: Lmaooo see memories
I miss Ofes and Eisman, even pioneer garden, ice box and co
I miss futo oo
Same Here Bro, I think Ice Box Closed Down Even Solution Bar which they Turned to a Buka. The Sure Place Now is Pioneer Garden though I don't know If any One Sprung- Up Recently!
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by GeneralShepherd(m): 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
Iceman296:
Same Here Bro, I think Ice Box Closed Down Even Solution Bar which they Turned to a Buka. The Sure Place Now is Pioneer Garden though I don't know If any One Sprung- Up Recently!

Icebox wanted to turn to something else, kushmen no gree person drink in peace again
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by kabba7(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Lilimax: If the lecturers are sacked, who'll replace them?

Soldiers from 7th Brigade Maiduguri will do the lecturing now that Boko Haram artillery company has defeated them . I trust they will do that well .
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by djproxy(m): 10:23pm On Dec 03, 2013

#ProudlyFutoite

They still dey exist last time i went there but it was dry...........dat umuchimma road is now ok for is to drive
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Elmgnifico(m): 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2013
missing FUTO join but I need to visit airpot embarassed

1 Like

Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by youngice(m): 12:50am On Dec 04, 2013
mrphysics: the whole creature await the manifestation of through leaders and sons of Nigeria. am disappointed in dis nation called Nigeria, imagine an association seeking that the poor enjoy dsame education d rich get outside d country is now been turned down by their own members. its a pity and each night i remember is i weep, Nigerians are ungrateful, and many people will support d government for doing bad. when will the youth arise to say no to d government of dis nation. only ASUU CAN HOLD D FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE OUR HIGHER INSTITUTIONS, WHY NT SUPPORT ASUU. and i came here looking for NIGERIANS DAT WILL ARISE AND SAY NO TO GOVERNMENT. JUST LIKE APOSTLE PAUL SAID, ASUU WILL SAY DSAME. "WE ARE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH, WE WILL FINISH THE RACE, WE WILL KEEP THE FAITH". LET GOOD MINDED NIGERIANS RETHINK AND SEE THAT ASUU IS ON D RIGHT PART. THANKS AND GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
you have spoken like a true patriot. They don't know what ASUU is fighting for. Aluta continua Victoria ascerta with casualties history is sweeten. If there is no pain then no pleasure
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by Ratebuster(m): 7:21am On Dec 04, 2013
hahaha ASUU losing ground i saw it coming one associatn cn't hold d nation to ransom
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by blackrules1(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2013
lol @ ''37th extraordinary meeting''

how often do they sit for this kain meeting?

UNILORIN - I hail.
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by robo247(m): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2013
mrphysics: the whole creature await the manifestation of through leaders and sons of Nigeria. am disappointed in dis nation called Nigeria, imagine an association seeking that the poor enjoy dsame education d rich get outside d country is now been turned down by their own members. its a pity and each night i remember is i weep, Nigerians are ungrateful, and many people will support d government for doing bad. when will the youth arise to say no to d government of dis nation. only ASUU CAN HOLD D FEDERAL GOVERNMENT TO CHANGE OUR HIGHER INSTITUTIONS, WHY NT SUPPORT ASUU. and i came here looking for NIGERIANS DAT WILL ARISE AND SAY NO TO GOVERNMENT. JUST LIKE APOSTLE PAUL SAID, ASUU WILL SAY DSAME. "WE ARE FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH, WE WILL FINISH THE RACE, WE WILL KEEP THE FAITH". LET GOOD MINDED NIGERIANS RETHINK AND SEE THAT ASUU IS ON D RIGHT PART. THANKS AND GOD BLESS NIGERIANS
My frend, is ur father a lecturer? Pls dont let me open a different chapter on u.
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by angelseddy(f): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2013
kingChijioke19: That's a good call...bin expecting this news now my sister can go back to schl to avoid bin pregnanted
So its in school that she won't get pregnant..lol
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by frankie15x(m): 3:48pm On Dec 04, 2013
angelseddy:
So its in school that she won't get pregnant..lol
Yes na... FUTO is very safe grin
Re: FUTO pulls out of ASUU Resumes Dec 4 by enygmababe: 6:05pm On Dec 11, 2013
robo247:
My frend, is ur father a lecturer? Pls dont let me open a different chapter on u.
@robo247, don't bother to open a chapter on him cos he is right. Just to keep you up to date the fg has withdrawn it's ultimatum because it has seen the error of it's ways and the futility of it's actions. At the moment only the fg is holding students to ransom cos she has refused to document and sign her oral agreement and send information detailing the lodgement of the money at cbn. Funny that such an easy thing is taking her sooooo long.

I share ur pains but truth is, until fg complies and ASUU calls off, d 're-opening is futile. Do not be carried away by the lies and propaganda of fg. The strike is for your good and it's better it is resolved once for all time than go back and strike again when fg fails to fulfill her promises.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Admission Into MED Schools In Nigeria - What You Need To Know / 10 Of The Best Time Management Tips For Students - EDUREGARD / Hassan Usman Poly, Katsina First List Is Now Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.