Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Codeine Addiction - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Codeine Addiction (1203 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / More Nigerian Youths Take To Tramadol, Codeine To Get High- Punch / My Concern On The Abusive Intake Of Benylin With Codeine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Codeine Addiction by DebhariJones(f): 11:49am On Dec 03, 2013
Halo...
So here's the thing,I can't help feeling like a drug dealer each time I dispense cough syrups containing codeine to people who are obviously abusing it. I can't refuse to dispense because;Firstly,I don't own the pharmacy and I'm kinda compelled to do what my boss says and secondly,refusing to sell it to them does not stop them from procuring the medication from other pharmacies or better still,patent drug stores. I got talking with a few of them and they wanted to quit and asked me how.
Quitting an addiction especially codeine addiction isn't an easy task that can be undertaken by oneself because the withdrawal symptoms are very unpleasant. The addicts need to be detoxified first and kept under tight surveillance. All these are best done in a rehab....please post the names and addresses of the major rehab centres we have in this country,preferably located in Abuja and if possible the cost of therapy.
Re: Codeine Addiction by enigmagu1(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2013
wher in abj is your pharceutical oulet located??
Re: Codeine Addiction by femu(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2014
A private and standard Drug and Alcohol rehab center/
hospital with qualified professionals exists in Lagos.
call 08034209301 for an appointment.
Re: Codeine Addiction by AuthentikMan(m): 6:05pm On Feb 01, 2021
go to CADAM it's free...

(1) (Reply)

Eat Sweet Potatoes For All Reasons! / Help Me!!! I'm Having Issues With My Weight And Size. / Self Heating Knee Support Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.