Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? (12270 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) / Would You Marry Someone Who Proposed With No Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by lastmessenger: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
I can marry such woman.infact i will be glad if she can teach me such skills for self defence
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Apart frm d Fact dat d woman can bcom a widow anytym,ppl in d military&policeforce hav d highest HIV infection rate so capital NO

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 07, 2013
intresting post ,i ve served two tours one in the niger delta & maiduguri where i was involved in action.but i dont feel awkward about it, it depends on the individual.besides we were trained on how to deal with this in NDA.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by jnoz23(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
jeffizy: Actually baby_123, there is this exercise in the military we call psychological de-bugging.
When you go for a mission and you get back, you go through a psychological analysis and counseling to wear off the trauma that could build in as a result of witnessing or partaking in combat necessities, if you know what I mean.

in 9ja military, notin like dat
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
I guess it's not an easy job
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
But you moniker suggests that you enjoy killing sad don't you think that's psychological?
DEATH MACHINE: intresting post ,i ve served two tours one in the niger delta & maiduguri where i was involved in action.but i dont feel awkward about it, it depends on the individual.besides we were trained on how to deal with this in NDA.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nostalgia21(m): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kanwulia:

I can NEVER have anything to do with anyone who takes lives for a living!
Tufiakwa!!!!!! kiss
No children with him either! kiss
I don wanna share such a curse! They must all DIE!!! kiss
My choice! kiss
u r so so wrong
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nostalgia21(m): 2:44pm On Dec 07, 2013
Kanwulia: No!
He berra hide it from moi gooooooood!!!!
Because I am very PRO-CHOICE too!
I will ABORT all his children! kiss
Dead or alive!!!!!!! kiss
isn't dat killing too??..
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by zada(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
@All, to kill is not legitimate by law but when it comes to the reality of survival. Is either u kill or get killed. Some of us would claim that our forefathers were heros, I can tell u they were not called warriors because dey were jus men. But because they kill and never fear death in their life time. So if u see them as killers then u are less not more a killer ursef, everyone fears death right in ur presence but ur ability to fear is ur strenght to bravery. Many u called killers are soldiers with families some hv died in the line of duty leaving behind wivies and children. Their killings is to see that u have peace or sleep in peace, so be thankful.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by ifyalways(f): 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Chartey:
So your hubby is in what country's military?
NLD army. smiley
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
lorretta u: But you moniker suggests that you enjoy killing sad don't you think that's psychological?
no i dont enjoy killing ,we do go things to good people and bad things to bad people.lol
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by captcochrane(m): 3:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
jeffizy: I'm not talking about the average policeman/policewoman.
Let's talk about the military.
Will you marry a man or woman who's primary occupation is to protect his/her fatherland which may involve killing another human if situation warrants?

In other words will you marry someone who has been trained and licensed to kill?

dis 1 no hold water, plenty men dey outside
pls ow can i join d military after 1st degree
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Justeenaleo(f): 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2013
Will you marry a man or woman who's primary occupation is to protect his/her fatherland which may involve killing another human if situation warrants?

In other words will you marry someone who has been trained and licensed to kill?
Yes,dey r not s'posed to kill their spouse,but if dey do,I'd rather b killed by a trained killer dan an amateur,I dnt appreciate messy jobs grin

Yes,dey r not s'posed to kill their spouse,but if dey do,I'd rather b killed by a trained killer dan an amateur,I dnt appreciate messy jobs
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by jeffizy(m): 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
captcochrane:

dis 1 no hold water, plenty men dey outside
pls ow can i join d military after 1st degree
I need to confirm the link I have for that.
I will post it on this thread.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by jeffizy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
shocked
jnoz23:

in 9ja military, notin like dat
Are you sure about this bro?
Kindly check DEATH MACHINE'S post.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by jeffizy(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Last recruitment for the year has elapsed, but this portal is what you need for information.

http://www.nigerianarmyms.org/
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Incrizz(f): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Never.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Guidette(f): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nope! They mostly have anger problems, PTSD or STDs. I aint ready for that sort of ish. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by twentycent(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
Military Minded - Death before Dishonour.
The love of God, Country, and Family will guide ur tenets as Military man to enable proper judgement and also the Love for Country to help prevail against any infiltration that will affect ones Country...
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by NAJALYN: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
So that I will have anxious moments all my life, and sleep all the time with one eye open? No thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
A woman trained to kill? Hmmm... lipsrsealed grin

I don't think I'll have problems with that. I'll just get trained too. Lol.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
twentycent: Military Minded - Death before Dishonour.
The love of God, Country, and Family will guide ur tenets as Military man to enable proper judgement and also the Love for Country to help prevail against any infiltration that will affect ones Country...
nice one bros
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by meforyou1(m): 6:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Dumb questions making their ways all through nairanland. I think it's time I will stop commenting on this rubbish site. Calling a soldier a trained killer is so absurd. Soldiers are trained to protect against external and internal agression. It is a noble profession. The writer says he is not talking of police, are the police nott worse killers of innocent human beings?
Soldiers are well-trained and well-behaved men but since this useless post is not asking about the qualities of soldiers, I will not comment on it.
Trained killers to me are illegal trainees and jobmen like kidnappers, armed robbers, terrorists and the rest who receive their trainings in the bush

2 Likes

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by deltateam: 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
jeffizy: Actually baby_123, there is this exercise in the military we call psychological de-bugging.
When you go for a mission and you get back, you go through a psychological analysis and counseling to wear off the trauma that could build in as a result of witnessing or partaking in combat necessities, if you know what I mean.

Yeah! Debriefing.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
smiley smiley I get it sha
That's what my man does too. Doesn't affect him one bit. Tho he's never been to battle. We pray he never goes to battle.
DEATH MACHINE:
no i dont enjoy killing ,we do go things to good people and bad things to bad people.lol
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
On point
me_for_you: Dumb questions making their ways all through nairanland. I think it's time I will stop commenting on this rubbish site. Calling a soldier a trained killer is so absurd. Soldiers are trained to protect against external and internal agression. It is a noble profession. The writer says he is not talking of police, are the police nott worse killers of innocent human beings?
Soldiers are well-trained and well-behaved men but since this useless post is not asking about the qualities of soldiers, I will not comment on it.
Trained killers to me are illegal trainees and jobmen like kidnappers, armed robbers, terrorists and the rest who receive their trainings in the bush
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by callme2: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
no
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2013

Let me correct you @ OP... Never call people who are in the Armed Forces as trained killers. It's derogatory and insulting to their wonderful profession....

You simply asking if someone would marry a soldier?

@ OP, during WW1, almost 8 million men served in the British army ( could be more) and if most of them were of marriageable ages, then the women have no option, do they? lol

Almost any man can be a ''trained killer'' if his/her liberty, family or things he/she hold dearly is at risk.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:50pm On Dec 07, 2013
All the millitary men on this thread,make una come lie down,I wan give una ten ten strokes each.lol.
Oan,I ld like to know the procedures to enroll in the Nigerian Army.
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 08, 2013
I love every uniform wearing, gun totting man embarassed embarassed but that doesn't include NPF angry angry
I will totally marry one if I can.. kiss kiss
Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by elobyobi: 10:32am On Dec 08, 2013
I don't even know what u ppl r talking about sef. Guys like me WANT to join the military because quite frankly, chicks dig that ish. They like the rep, the safety, and the pay (officers get a decent earning in Nigeria, which is a big deal when u consider what the majority of the labour market earns)
And, being a medic, if I were to join the military, I reckon I'd be saving more lives than I'd be taking.

1 Like

Re: Will You Marry Someone Who has been Trained To Kill? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 08, 2013
me_for_you: Dumb questions making their ways all through nairanland. I think it's time I will stop commenting on this rubbish site. Calling a soldier a trained killer is so absurd. Soldiers are trained to protect against external and internal agression. It is a noble profession. The writer says he is not talking of police, are the police nott worse killers of innocent human beings?
Bros, what would you call a person who is trained to dispose of opposing human forces in the fastest, deadliest ways possible in order to protect other people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phase When You Start Hating Your Family’s Financial Situation / Nigerian-british Grandmother Jailed In China Over Shoe Shop Dispute / Is Spanking A Child Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.