Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,286 members, 7,850,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:51 PM

Very Funny - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Funny (890 Views)

Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo Reaction To Buhari's Media Chat - Very Funny / VERY FUNNY: Make Una See Wetin Big Nyash Dey Cause....lolzzzzzz / Letters Of OBJ To GEJ And Iyabo Obasanjo To Her Father for sale. Very funny. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Funny by DeepZone: 1:32am On Jul 25, 2008
[size=14pt]Woman nabbed for concealing heroine in chocolate containers [/size]
By CHRIS ANUCHA
Thursday, July 24, 2008

The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) operatives have arrested a female trader at Oshodi market, Mrs. Andoyi Damilola Folashade, for being in possession of with 142 wraps of substances, suspected to be heroine. Folashade, 30, was said to have concealed the hard drug in chocolate containers, which tested positive for heroine weighing 1.083 kilogrammes.

Folashade

She was nabbed at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport (NMIA), Lagos, on arrival from Bombay, India, in an Ethiopian Airline flight. The suspect, who sells clothes at the Oshodi market, had concealed the drugs in two chocolate containers in her hand luggage.

The NDLEA Airport Commander, Mr. Victor Cole-Showers, said the Agency was on the trail of the suspected drug baroness, simply identified as, Alhaja Hadijat, who also sells clothes at the Oshodi market. He pointed out that drug traffickers usually hide under legitimate businesses to launder illicit drug proceeds.

"We are aware that the suspect is not alone in this business. The Alhaja that sent her also sells clothes as a cover up, so that people will not know her real source of income. She is currently on the run, but we shall get her," the commander said.

Damilola had confessed that it was Alhaja Hadijat that asked her to bring three luggages from India adding that she was not aware that one of them contained illicit drug. "Alhaja is a very nice woman. She allowed me to be selling my wares in front of her shop. Whenever she is traveling to buy new wares, I used to give her money to buy things for me.

Last month, when she traveled to India, I gave her five thousand dollars to buy some wares for me. On her arrival, she said three of her bags were still in India because she had excess luggage. She said and that I should please bring them whenever I travel.

I told her I do not intend to travel until I finish selling my wares. She then offered to pay N64,000 out of the N114,000, being return ticket fee, to enable me travel immediately".

It was also gathered that the said Alhaja paid 150 dollars to the airline when the suspect missed her flight. The suspect now has the onerous task of convincing the courts and her children that she actually acted in ignorance. Folashade, from Oro Local Government Area of Kwara State, said she lost her husband earlier this year.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/jul/24/504.html
Re: Very Funny by DeepZone: 1:35am On Jul 25, 2008
She didn't make any serious effort to hide it. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Very Funny by geebeeohh(m): 12:45am On Jul 26, 2008
gotcha wink
Re: Very Funny by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 26, 2008
DeepZone:

She didn't make any serious effort to hide it. grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, abi o cheesy
Re: Very Funny by geebeeohh(m): 2:56am On Jul 26, 2008
Poor shady, do get a good lawyer. . . angry
Re: Very Funny by folahann(m): 2:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
Her story is a little bit convincing but a clue will do it

she's not innocent !
Re: Very Funny by Dend(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2008
So where should she hide it? stickit up in her pu**y?
Re: Very Funny by ifyalways(f): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
D.end:

So where should she hide it? stickit up in her pu**y?
maybe cheesy
shes in a real hot chocolate box now.
Re: Very Funny by bilymuse: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2008
Fola baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Very Funny by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 27, 2008
awwwww, truly sad.

what if she was really innocent and goes to jail?
Re: Very Funny by okuomose3(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2008
awwwww, truly sad.

what if she was really innocent and goes to jail?

If she is innocent, God will set her free for sure. But I think she is. Look at her face on the picture and compare the story, I think she is innocent. May God help you poor woman and by the grace of God, you will be free.
Re: Very Funny by DeepSoul(f): 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2008
There are thousands of innocent people in jail. God hasn't helped them; He knows best so let's not bring God into this!

She does look innocent but that doesn't mean she is.

Check out her profile - young widow. The loss of her husband is still fresh on her mind.

He was most likely the breadwinner of the family. She has young kids to take care of.

School fees, house rent, food, fuel for generator, She's got bills to pay! Perfect candidate,
Re: Very Funny by Bolarge(m): 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2008
@Topic
So can someone please tell me what's funny 'bout this. undecided
Re: Very Funny by DeepZone: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2008
[size=14pt]NDLEA nabs hair-dresser with cocaine in wig[/size]
By Chinwe Iwuchukwu, 07.28.2008

A 34-year-old hair dresser, Ahmed Ahmed Joseph Joy, was recently nabbed by officers of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), at the Lagos Airport for concealing cocaine in wigs.

Joy was arrested during screening of passengers on Iberia Flight from Lagos to Madrid, at the central screening point, at about 6:30 p.m., and tested postive to cocaine weighing 855 grams.

NDLEA Commander at the Lagos Airport, Mr Victor Cole-showers, said various tricks applied by drug traffickers have made officers to be very careful when conducting screening. “We do not leave any stone unturned, because drugs can be hidden anywhere,” he said.

During interrogation, the suspect who is married to a Spanish said she was afraid to swallow the drug for fear of possible death and that her sponsor, a young man of about 34-years, offered to fix the drug on her wig in a hotel room.

According to the Edo State born hair dresser who is a naturalised Spaniard, indebtedness led her into the criminal act. “I borrowed 13,000 Euros to start a salon business in Almeria, Spain, where I live with my husband, but due to low patronage, I found it difficult to pay back. I have been approached since last year to do drugs but I said no. It is the debt that made me to agree when the man called me again last month. I think it is devil's work,” Joy said.

Joy, who would have been paid 4,000 Euros for carrying the drug, will soon be charged to court.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/jul/28/213.html

(1) (Reply)

Man / Cross River Tops List Of Fake Teachers In Fts / Prominent Nigerians Call On Yar'adua To Resign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.