Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

How To Install And Use Whatsapp On PC. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Install And Use Whatsapp On PC. (833 Views)

How To Use Whatsapp Application On PC / Now That MTN BIS No Longer Works On PC / Please How Do I Install And Use Aircrack On Linux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install And Use Whatsapp On PC. by bcgeorgeto(m): 8:08pm On Dec 03, 2013
Interested in using WhatsApp messenger and WeChat messenger in pc. Here is the simple tutorial on how to install and use WhatsApp on pc from Learn2Crack.
Software Required:
BlueStacks
Steps:
1)Download and install BlueStacks from this link.( http://www.deonlynigerianboi.com/2013/12/how-to-install-and-use-whatsapp-on-pc.html#.Up4rhNJJN48 )
2)After the installation search for WhatsApp in the search bar.

whatsapp1
3)You will be asked for a Google account, sign in to your Google account, after signing your Google account will be linked to this virtual phone.
4)Now select the mobile device which you have already synced with your google account(I have used a virtual device using Virtualbox).

5)Now search again for the whatsapp in the search bar and download it from the play store.
6)Now choose your country and phone number.6
7)A verification code will be sent to your mobile,type it in the space provided to get verified.
coolYour are finished now you will be asked for a name and a profile photo.
Enjoy using WhatsApp in pc :-)

see more at http://www.deonlynigerianboi.com/2013/12/how-to-install-and-use-whatsapp-on-pc.html#.Up4rhNJJN48
Re: How To Install And Use Whatsapp On PC. by ITbomb(m): 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2013
Bluestack is good but not too good for me .
It chop up system resources n the display was out of proportion with my laptop screen and very blurred .
I later found a better clean alternative - Youwave , it emulate Nexus n u can install apps from ur pc folders .

(1) (Reply)

Neat And Fairly Used Mini Laptop At 30k With External Dvd Writer / For The First Time, Hackers Have Used A Refrigerator To Attack Businesses / Sell Ur Laptop To A Nairalander Here -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.