Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Vincent Enyeama Make History - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Make History (5853 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: why did Guardiola push Yaya out? Because he couldn't keep up, right? Enyeama's coach didn't field him in a game, they lost, and Enyeama came back on for the next game and hasn't been changed ever since. Yaya was dispensable for Barca and same for Man City, Enyeama is indispensable for Lille and was indispensable for Hapoel Tel'aviv. Yaya isn't World Class since he couldn't keep up with a World Class team
there is a difference in style, sergio busquets is more laid back while yaya is attack minded. Pep was using tiki taka so you should see why Yaya wasnt that involved
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
you cant get laid this way..
and you think making sexist comments will get you laid? You must be hanging around pr0stitutes and dirty sl.u.ts cuz no lady of worth would hang around a numbskull of your kind
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 11:53am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: sorry, the only names I heard for Ballon D'or are C. Ronaldo, L. Messi and F. Ribery, whoever got nominated at initial stages doesn't count, those are the names I know. Stop giving us your Ballon d'Or story like Yaya ever made the top 3. We are still waiting for your list of Toure's achievements for CIV.

Well for your information, they havent named the top 3

like is said I deal with facts and not HOT AIR
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 11:54am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: top 3: Messi, CR7 and Ribery, if you haven't used your common sense to figure that 2 of these guys are in the top 3 and Yaya is nowhere near any of their faeces even, then it's you who's dense and should visit a neurologist as soon as possible. M0r0nic oaf!
illiterate keep your maggot reasoning in the kitchen. I've given you the example of snedjer in 2010 yet you keep ranting
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: and you think making sexist comments will get you laid? You must be hanging around pr0stitutes and dirty sl.u.ts cuz no lady of worth would hang around a numbskull of your kind

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo: there is a difference in style, sergio busquets is more laid back while yaya is attack minded. Pep was using tiki taka so you should see why Yaya wasnt that involved
oh, how did Puyol, Messi and Xavi survive? In fact, how has Mikel survived the over 8 coaches that have managed Chelsea since he got there? A World Class player can ALWAYS adapt with any style of play
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Well for your information, they havent named the top 3

like is said I deal with facts and not HOT AIR
Do u criosly think Yaya will be in d top 3?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: and you think making sexist comments will get you laid? You must be hanging around pr0stitutes and dirty sl.u.ts cuz no lady of worth would hang around a numbskull of your kind
like your sisters?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo: it is after the voting that the top 3 are discovered. Messi, Cr7 nd Ribery are just favorites.
you see when i asked you to return to the kitchen i wasnt kidding?
and please no illiterate rantings

You couldnt put it any better

What she (Safari) knows about football could be written on a post stamp
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
illiterate keep your maggot reasoning in the kitchen. I've given you the example of snedjer in 2010 yet you keep ranting
D kitchen insult is getting stale.Yarn anoda yab.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2013
king94: Do u criosly think Yaya will be in d top 3?

Until then..... its all hot air
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
like your sisters?
I'm sure her sistas can do better than u.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
nincompoop! I'll be back to knock some sense into your dead brain when the top 3 emerge as I've predicted give or take one person. Is 2010 your only example? Fuq off jare, disgusting smelly chauvinistic a$swipe
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: oh, how did Puyol, Messi and Xavi survive? In fact, how has Mikel survived the over 8 coaches that have managed Chelsea since he got there? A World Class player can ALWAYS adapt with any style of play
you are dumb! pep coached sergio in the B team and brought him in cos he already had the Tiki taka engrained in him. nd you mentioned xavi ?? arguably the best passer of his generation.whats your point? dumb hoe
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 11:59am On Dec 04, 2013
king94: D kitchen insult is getting stale.Yarn anoda yab.

Oh please give it a break!!!! Safari or Sahara or whatever she calls herself have been hurling insult at anyone who disagree with her and you want to defend her @$$??
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Until then..... its all hot air
Ur ansa to my kweshion is not related.I'm asking a direct kweshion.Do u tink Yaya would be in d top 3?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: I'm sure her sistas can do better than u.
you better keep to yourself and work on your self esteem. you can't get girls to like you by taking their sides on a faceless forum. douche
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
baby-boy:

Oh please give it a break!!!! Safari or Sahara or whatever she calls herself have been hurling insult at anyone who disagree with her and you want to defend her @$$??
I woz taught dat d person to blame in an fight is alwaiz d pesin dat starts it.D guy couldn't put his point succintly so he resorted to d 'kitchen' yab.He can come up wit a better insult rather than sounding sexist.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: I'm sure her sistas can do better than u.
don't mind the fool. If he wants to bring family into this I can go there too, he should go to the music section and ask about me, by the time I'm through disecting his entire family, he'll rue the day he crossed my path. @leggo, you never yab reach me, your best jab is an out-dated kitchen statement, I will destroy you, re-construct and bulldoze you so hard you'll deactivate your NL account
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: oh, how did Puyol, Messi and Xavi survive? In fact, how has Mikel survived the over 8 coaches that have managed Chelsea since he got there? A World Class player can ALWAYS adapt with any style of play

Please Sis shut the effing up

Busquet is a Barcelona Academy player!!! they dont want what happen to Cesc happen to any of there players again thats why they had to move Yaya on Puyol, Messi and Xavi all came through Barcelona's academy
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: I woz taught dat d person to blame in an fight is alwaiz d pesin dat starts it.D guy couldn't put his point succintly so he resorted to d 'kitchen' yab.He can come up wit a better insult rather than sounding sexist.
so you agree that insults can be used if they are not sexist?? you have momma issues
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: Ur ansa to my kweshion is not related.I'm asking a direct kweshion.Do u tink Yaya would be in d top 3?

I dont know?

I cant see the future... and am not a betting man
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by captainnigeria(m): 12:06pm On Dec 04, 2013
safari is just blabbing.ur post about how yaya toure is not world class is stupid.plain simple.mikel doesn't even hold a candle to yaya toure and is hould know i'm a chelsea fan.yaya is totally indispensable to city
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
you better keep to yourself and work on your self esteem. you can't get girls to like you by taking their sides on a faceless forum. douche
Wow!!!
I'm not complainin of a lack of gels nd I don't toast on social platforms.U can't come close to my self esteem level. Picking a fight wit a lady That says a lot about u.
P.S-Dont take all insults personal because dat will make u grumpy.Pele.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: don't mind the fool. If he wants to bring family into this I can go there too, he should go to the music section and ask about me, by the time I'm through disecting his entire family, he'll rue the day he crossed my path. @leggo, you never yab reach me, your best jab is an out-dated kitchen statement, I will destroy you, re-construct and bulldoze you so hard you'll deactivate your NL account
_
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
you are dumb! pep coached sergio in the B team and brought him in cos he already had the Tiki taka engrained in him. nd you mentioned xavi ?? arguably the best passer of his generation.whats your point? dumb hoe
lol, you'd know bout du.mb hoes, you were born by one and have lived around them all your life. Perhaps the reason you get laid for making sexist comments is cuz you're surrounded by du.mb hoes
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94: Wow!!!
I'm not complainin of a lack of gels nd I don't toast on social platforms.U can't come close to my self esteem level. Picking a fight wit a lady That says a lot about u.
P.S-Dont take all insults personal because dat will make u grumpy.Pele.
i have heard you.. ladies man.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
so you agree that insults can be used if they are not sexist?? you have momma issues
It is better to have momma issues dan to have brain issues.Ur brain needs to reboot cos it is currently faulty.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by king94(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo: i have heard you.. ladies man.
good!!!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
leggo:
atleast you picked up something from your mom. clap for yourself
my mum is dead n.iqqa so you can't say sh¡t bout her. I pity whatever female kids you have, you'll probably teach them to be the foot-stool for men and answer men around em with 'Yes Massa'
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by captainnigeria(m): 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
king94 OMG u don't even know if safari is ugly.tryna take her side won't get u anywhere.if u r so sexstarved get a local goat or chicken
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by leggo: 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
safarigirl: lol, you'd know bout du.mb hoes, you were born by one and have lived around them all your life. Perhaps the reason you get laid for making sexist comments is cuz you're surrounded by du.mb hoes
you put lol yet you have sad eyes.. primary school girls aren't this whiny and basic. if you are gonna go toe to toe with me you better get your best lines.. you sound like you were given up when you were little.. I'm sorry you were not loved

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sir Alex Fergusson's Chewing Gum Habit / Stephen Keshi's Confession On USA 94 / Strictly Draw Games* Only..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.