Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Vincent Enyeama Make History - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Vincent Enyeama Make History (5854 Views)

Vincent Enyeama, Wife & Kids Take An After Match Photo / Vincent Enyeama , Wife And Daughter In New Lovely Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by babyboy3(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: my friend stop jumping at my posts and let babyboy decide if I offended him or not, are you his attorney? Like I said, there is no 'REQUIREMENT' there is a difference between 'requirement' and 'preference'. Mourinho is a stickler for certain things and Abramovich has more money than many EPL clubs. You can't tell me a club like Fulham will spend the same as Chelsea when they have a cheaper option.

Ha ha ha you dont yourself any favours
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by omar22(m): 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: my friend stop jumping at my posts and let babyboy decide if I offended him or not, are you his attorney? Like I said, there is no 'REQUIREMENT' there is a difference between 'requirement' and 'preference'. Mourinho is a stickler for certain things and Abramovich has more money than many EPL clubs. You can't tell me a club like Fulham will spend the same as Chelsea when they have a cheaper option.

Dont you have someone to cook for?
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Dannyxy(m): 3:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
omar22:

Dont you have someone to cook for?
this post stinks of sexism, you don't do that.. Safari i no dey defend you, me and you get beef grin
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by omar22(m): 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Dannyxy: this post stinks of sexism, you don't do that.. Safari i no dey defend you, me and you get beef grin

I guess thats the only way to get to her, she's such a hypocrite, its ok for to barge in on a conversation between baby-boy and marutimon!

Am sorry but thats the only way you treat someone who cant argue without mud slinging
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
omar22:

I guess thats the only way to get to her, she's such a hypocrite, its ok for to barge in on a conversation between baby-boy and marutimon!

Am sorry but thats the only way you treat someone who cant argue without mud slinging

did I sling mud at you? You accuse me of jumping into a post that wasn't meant for me while doing the same thing, doesn't that make you a hypocrite? @Danny, no worry, I won't even bother with the sexist comment cuz those who make them are small-minded creatures. Abeg remind me, which beef we get? I don forget
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by obinoral(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
omar22:

you guys should be ashame of yourself.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by obinoral(m): 3:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: did I sling mud at you? You accuse me of jumping into a post that wasn't meant for me while doing the same thing, doesn't that make you a hypocrite? @Danny, no worry, I won't even bother with the sexist comment cuz those who make them are small-minded creatures. Abeg remind me, which beef we get? I don forget
i dey watch you oooooo
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Dannyxy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
omar22:

get to who?, abeg no make me laugh, ask around, i am the number one antagonist of puccified niqqas, but i don't condole sexism, i just had to point it out to you, that post made you sound like a sexist, imo though..
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by Dannyxy(m): 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
safarigirl: did I sling mud at you? You accuse me of jumping into a post that wasn't meant for me while doing the same thing, doesn't that make you a hypocrite? @Danny, no worry, I won't even bother with the sexist comment cuz those who make them are small-minded creatures. Abeg remind me, which beef we get? I don forget
kwaa, na for ASUU-f.g thread.
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by homesteady(m): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
obinoral: you guys should be ashame of yourself.
I tell you!
Re: Vincent Enyeama Make History by safarigirl(f): 6:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okay, I don finish with that one, which uni you dey, dem don call off una strike?
Dannyxy: kwaa, na for ASUU-f.g thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sir Alex Fergusson's Chewing Gum Habit / Stephen Keshi's Confession On USA 94 / Strictly Draw Games* Only..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.