Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon (55030 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
[size=30pt]OKAY.[/size]
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by kelvz419(m): 12:27pm On Dec 04, 2013
It is
quite unfortunate that the self
acclaimed man of God, Chris Okotie
would make such unfortunate remarks. Chris, it is comments such as yours that
made Sextus Empiricus to speak thus of
ignorant teachers and blind guides in
Outlines of Scepticism: 'Nor does the
non-expert teach the non-expert -- any
more than the blind can lead the blind.' The above echoes Jesus' statement in
Luke 6:39-40: "Can a blind man lead a
blind man? Will they not both fall into a
pit? A student is not above his teacher,
but everyone who is fully trained will be
like his teacher." If you were a student of Scripture and
History you would have known Chris
that all Christian Denominations
including (by proxy) your small group
broke away from the One Holy Catholic
and Apostolic Church; hence: (1Jn.2:18-19) "Even now, dear children,
we are getting near the end of things.
You have heard, I expect, the prophecy
about the coming of the anti-Christ.
Believe me, there are anti-christs about
already, which confirms my belief that we are near the end. These men went
out from our company, it is true, but
they never really belonged to it. If they
had really belonged to us they would
have stayed. In fact, their going proves
this beyond doubt". It may also interest you to note that:
"Every plant that my heavenly Father
has not planted will be pulled up by the
roots. Leave them; they are blind guides.
If a blind man leads a blind man, both
will fall into a pit." (Matthew 15:13-14) One then wonders who appointed you
judge for you do same (Rom.2:1). On Idol Worship Deut.5:6-11 & Ex.20.
Read also Num.21:8-9 & 2Kings 18:4 plus
Exodus 25. From these passages you will
see that the same God who prohibited
making of images also ordered it in
other places thus informing us that the emphasis is not on making of images per
se but on use cf. Num.21:8-9 &
2Kings:18:4. Catholics like all peoples make statues
and pictures of saints just as you take or
paint pictures of loved ones or the
President and leave same in your wallet,
your home or office and even look
lovingly at and kiss them sometimes or even make a prayer for the person in
the picture. Same applies to statues of
saints; these days like in times past one
frequently comes across in public places
and private homes, statues of persons
who are deemed to be worthy of remembrance and honour, and people
are not seen worshipping these. On the so called crucifying of Jesus
again and eating his body, please read:
John 6:1-22-42-45-59-69 and
Lk.22:7-19-23 (note vs.19: do this in
remembrance of me) and the early
Christians were obedient to Christ's directive cf. Acts.2:42-47 & Acts.20:7,
and so are we their decendants in the
One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church. May God bless you and may his light
shine upon you to enlighten your mind
and path, amen!

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by LadyH(f): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2013
fragil gal: Church can't take u to heaven not even u pastor okotie,stop criticizing and pray hard u make heaven too!
babe....YOU ARE BLESSED.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Annaka(f): 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
hail Mary ful of grace d Lord is wit u,blessed r u among women and blessed is d fruit of ur womb Jesus. God honoured her b4 mortals started so dose of u dat said its not in d bible watch ur tongues

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by daraj: 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
its a pity how people argue blindly without proof,and abuse a man of God with impunity,the fact that he is human and has weakness and thus fall in certain circumstances does not give anybody the right to insult who God has called and whether you believe it or not as far as he is representing the Almighty God he has the annointing of God upon his life so you people should be very careful in your choice of words particularly when it has to do with a man of God.if you are a good bible scholar you could recall in the bible when saul was after Davids life and he (david) has the opportunity to kill saul he refused and said how can he touch the anointed of God or do him harm,not only by our hands can we do harm but also by our words,i am not an advocate of pastor okotie i just want to bring to light the dangers of our words when its directed to a man of GOD.In reference to the above topic if catholics really want to know if they are serving the true JESUS of the bible i would like to recommend that they read this book PREPARE FOR WAR by Rebecca Brown MD.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by qwinzi: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Hmm, we r not meant 2 judge but here we are judging each other, it's not the church u go 2 dat determines if u go heaven or not, we r christians we all worship God n Jesus
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 04, 2013
Its not really about judging its about applying the standard of the bible to our lives and worship. Philippians 2 talks about the name of Jesus above every other name, how did we manage to get this part: ''Holy Mary, mother of god, pray for all sinners.....'' ?

The truth is always bitter.

John 14 vs 6 is all you need.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Wislet(f): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
its not rocket science
Annaka: yes n God prepare her long b4 d coming of Jesus,isaiah spoke of her in d old testament
So.... The Redemption plan of the Lord Jesus excluded Mary? You are all trying to say that the Lord Jesus came to die for everybody else on earth except her....cos she was without sin? Really??
Why didn't Jesus worship her then? Is there anywhere it's written He did? We'd love to know pls.
The fact that God favoured her to be the one to give birth to the Lord meant she was without sin? It meant she was soooo holy she was the only one qualified?

Is that what you think or are being taught?

She was sooo holy she was not part of the sin of Adam? She was not born of man but dropped 'hollily' from the skies?

Are YOU sure about that? Or you swallow teachings without seeking knowledge from God's word?

Not gonna argue the word with anybody...but, no one will use another person as an excuse that he was taught anything. The Bible is there for you to read for yourself, and the Holy Spirit is there to give you understanding.

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ken_Jak: Though the catholics are not worshipping God, they're worshipping Mary... It's not for him or anyone to judge except God cos God says in the bible, Judge not for you not to be judged.
He's wrong with his preaching.

Am amazed wen ppl quote dis verses claimin "thou shalt not judge"....do u even know what dat verse means? Simply d verse is saying "do not judge by ur own created standards" else how can u then bind and loose on earth? doesn't dis involve judgement? Wat Chris Okotie (am not in support of his ministry though) has said plainly is dat Catholics are Idolaters and Idolaters will go to hell....do u disagree wit Idolaters goin to hell? Who judge Idolaters and condemned dem goin to hell? Is it Okotie or the Bible (Word of God)? Again what dis man is doin is pronouncin an already laid down judgement! He isn't creatin a new one here! U ppl shld learn to interact with wat ppl say! The only debatable issue is if Catholics are Idolaters or not! Of which I'd say they are Idolaters!

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
mister you just judged too. i rather u keep quiet than say things u aint sure off. biko!!! its called HONORING Mary not Worshipping

Catholics like word play! What does Honouring Mary means biko? And can u type out the "hail mary" prayer and let's analyse it?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2013
fabulousdame: pls stop saying wat u dont know, though i was not born into the catholic faith buh wen i joined the church, i loved their way en everything. i respect d catholic church more than any other church(not saying the others re not real)
christainity is a mystery dat no one on earth fully understands and the thing is no church, pastor or priest can take u to heaven. be careful wit tins like dis.

anoda error on Christianity, not a mystery but the truth of God's plan! even the Book of R
evelations dat most usually see as mysterious is not mysterious but a true "Revelation" as it is named! If u say Christianity is a mystery, den u need d HolySpirit more dan anyone!
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
seems dis ppl dnt knw why Jesus had no earthly Father and Mary has earthly father, a very good distinction here! Jesus was sinless cos He isn't d product of the normal procreation of man! but He had to have a body and be born of a woman because He has to partake of our humanity, and be unda d law dat condemns us to d flesh inorder to free us from the curse. Mary on d other hand was a sinner like u and I (not in d sense of committing sin) and d reason for being a virgin at d conception of Jesus only meant it is a sign for Israel and nothing more special about it... again catholics like denying the fact that Mary had other Children

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2013
Annaka: hail Mary ful of grace d Lord is wit u,blessed r u among women and blessed is d fruit of ur womb Jesus. God honoured her b4 mortals started so dose of u dat said its not in d bible watch ur tongues

Catholics and their inability to study, the scripture never said what u quoted it saying, it says Mary is Favoured (favoured one)....not full of Grace! blessed amongst women doesn't mean she is to be "honoured" as such! David is said to be Higher than the kings of the earth, yet Mary isn't upto a "king" not to talk of being Highest amongst kings of the earth...even Jesus said He is the root and "Offspring" of David not Mary, so shld we start "honouring" David like Mary too?

The list go full oh!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by zaza1(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
Chris Okotie has only said what a lot of people do not have the guts to say..the Catholic faith has some funny ways.

The bible clearly stated that no one must come to him unless through the Son.It is a trinity,the Father Son and Holy Spirit.It does not include Mary.

As someone else said Jesus came to die for us,Mary inclusive.I might not be able to boldly say a catholic who follows all ten commandments and lives a virtuous life will go to hell but I can say without a care in the world that there are some very funny things about their ways.

You can't take communion in a catholic church unless you are catholic,the political way of choosing the pope,amongst other things..let me stop here
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by fabulousdame(f): 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
dejilg:

anoda error on Christianity, not a mystery but the truth of God's plan! even the Book of R
evelations dat most usually see as mysterious is not mysterious but a true "Revelation" as it is named! If u say Christianity is a mystery, den u need d HolySpirit more dan anyone!
re u saying u know all? u got to be kidding, if u claim to know everytin, u can as well judge.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
Graceojomasule: D origin of catholic comes frm d rome and d pple brought abt illuminatic. To me they ar nt serving God.
Abeg no put illuminati. Make I enjoy d thread well well
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2013
fabulousdame:
re u saying u know all? u got to be kidding, if u claim to know everytin, u can as well judge.

Yes I can judge, since Jesus has given us the authority to. But wat jugdement are u talkin about here? U mean like saying Catholics are goin to hell? Ofcos I can say that! And u can call it judgement if u like, but u just gonna show dat u dnt knw d Bible at all. All things hv been judged in d Bible, so we merely are pronoucing those written judgement!
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 3:41pm On Dec 04, 2013
Olugbenger:
Interesting.

grin
thanks!
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2013
dhensity:

lol see another confused person, honour to Mary, Glory to Jesus..smh, where in d bible was Mary said 2 be honoured..in d long run u stil worshiping her...

i knw my bible was explicit about it...about making any image with the likeness of things on heaven nd on earth!!! pls open ur eyes ok
again im nt confused. when Mary went to visit Elizabeth when she was heavy with john the Baptist, the baby in her womb leaped with joy when he heard Mary's voice and then Elizabeth proclaimed "hence forth all ages shall call u blessed" its in the prayer the Catholics call the catena go look it up

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Beezally(f): 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ken_Jak: Though the catholics are not worshipping God, they're worshipping Mary... It's not for him or anyone to judge except God cos God says in the bible, Judge not for you not to be judged.
nawa hw can u say they are worshiping mary. They are just Honouring her just like how u value ur mother. Mary was a very holy woman even the angel of God praised her when he delivered the message that she will carry the son of God. So stop Judging
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by phellycia2013(f): 3:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
chrissy3: so honouring mary means you have to go against God's command not to make image of anything in heaven,earth and beneath the sea,you must not bow? Now mary is now 'the way the truth and the life,no one comes to the father except through her? Funny I thought that was suppose to be jesus? Listen jesus christ had to be born as human so he must be born by a human and mary was picked for reasons know to God but the name mary can easily be Martha if someone else was picked .if I ask you catholics why mary was picked you can't say and your saying honouring mary.yes you would give her respect but she has no teaching of the bible and was a vessel for the birth of christ,she is just human nothing more.
. Ask questions and U̶̲̥̅̊ will get answers. Dnt condemn. Tu answer U̶̲̥̅̊. U̶̲̥̅̊ sure av pictures of urself or ųя mum or ųя dad or siblings and even if U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt honour ųя siblings am sure U̶̲̥̅̊ honour ųя parents TEN CoMMANDMENTS ₪w̶̲̥̅ if U̶̲̥̅̊ can du dt tu jx ųя parents ♓☺W much more D̶̲̥̅̊ womb dt bore Jesus christ dt U̶̲̥̅̊ claim tu ƪ​♥√Ѯ n worship. ♓☺W can a dauta inlaw hate her mum inlaw n hope tu marry n ƪ​♥√Ѯ her son. U̶̲̥̅̊ dnt av tu believe n accept but as a xtian dt U̶̲̥̅̊ aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ U̶̲̥̅̊ shld nt judge coz ₪☺ one nt even okotie is righteous. Stay blessed. PRoUD CATHoLIC plus I REP MARY tu

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by vickysmilez(f): 3:54pm On Dec 04, 2013
will you shut up your mouth, wat nonsense are you sayn? ♓☺w can you say catholics do not worship God,we don't worship mary, we honour her. Its best you v nthn to say abt smtin Ʊ dnt kno
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2013
zaza1: Chris Okotie has only said what a lot of people do not have the guts to say..the Catholic faith has some funny ways.

The bible clearly stated that no one must come to him unless through the Son.It is a trinity,the Father Son and Holy Spirit.It does not include Mary.

As someone else said Jesus came to die for us,Mary inclusive.I might not be able to boldly say a catholic who follows all ten commandments and lives a virtuous life will go to hell but I can say without a care in the world that there are some very funny things about their ways.

You can't take communion in a catholic church unless you are catholic,the political way of choosing the pope,amongst other things..let me stop here
I'm going to answer you on the communion part only. in my parish before the reception of the holy communion an announcement is made " the sacrament of the holy Eucharist is made for Catholics who are in the state of grace, visitors and non communicants should sit down and pray with us" in my catechism I was taught that he that eated and drinketh unworthy eatth and drinketh judgment to him self. so its just a check to prevent this. and I don't receive the communion when I go to other churches, I don't even go to other churches
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 3:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
For all dis catholic pupils here, I have a question to you

Why don't u honour David? Just as u honour Mary

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Bulldog(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2013
when people talk one rubbish or the other, they'll hinge it's authenticity on the truth is bitter. Let me tell these back biters what else is bitter to the person it's used against:
lies are bitter
blackmails are bitter
fallacy are bitter
false witness is bitter etc...
I dont judge but in this case, God help me cos i'll, this fake pastor was a notorious sinner before he claimed he was called by God[that's why i ignore all these self annointed men of God]
As a pastor he has jumped from woman to woman and i think he is on his third divorce now.
He prophesied he'll be president in the previous elections, a prophesy that never came to pass uptill now.
What he is seeking for is attention, hoping that Pope francis will look his way. But he has other willing souls to save. And i dont think pastor oko will survive the wrath of God if it's called upon him based on john 20.23... The bible warns us to be on the look out for false prophets like him in matthew 7:15 for they will rise during the end time. This man is one body with the beast prophesied in revelations 13.5 that will be allowed to blasphem the name of the almighty God for forty two months. Hence, Brothers and sisters, don't be perturbed by this, it's is nothing but the manifestation of the prophesies of john in revelations and that of our Lord jesus christ in matthew. The devil has been fighting the catholic church in many ways, bringing about the incidence of protestanism but after suffering the blows, the body of christ, the church always manages to wax stronger. Udo diri unu.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 4:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
I'm going to answer you on the communion part only. in my parish before the reception of the holy communion an announcement is made " the sacrament of the holy Eucharist is made for Catholics who are in the state of grace, visitors and non communicants should sit down and pray with us" in my catechism I was taught that he that eated and drinketh unworthy eatth and drinketh judgment to him self. so its just a check to prevent this. and I don't receive the communion when I go to other churches, I don't even go to other churches

Exactly, but den again, what's d significance of the "Holy Communion"?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bulldog: when people talk one rubbish or the other, they'll hinge it's authenticity on the truth is bitter. Let me tell these back biters what else is bitter to the person it's used against:
lies are bitter
blackmails are bitter
fallacy are bitter
I dont judge but in this case God help me cos i'll, this fake pastor was a notorious sinner before he claimed he is called by God[that's why i ignore all these self annointed men of God]
As a pastor he has jumped from woman to woman and i think he is on his third divorce now.
He prophesied he'll be president in the previous elections, a prophesy that never came to pass uptill now.
What he is seeking for is attention hoping that Pope francis will look his way. But he has other willing souls to save. And i dont think pastor oko will survive the wrath of God if it's called upon him based on john 20.23... The bible warns us to be look out for false prophets like him in matthew 7:15 for they will rise during the end time. These man is one body with the beast prophesied in revelations 13.5 that will be allow to blasphem the name of the almighty God for forty to months. Brothers and sisters don't be perturbed by this, it's is nothing but the manifestation of the prophesys of john in revelations and that of our Lord jesus christ. The devil has been fighting the catholic church in many ways, bringing about incidence of protestanism but after suffering the blows, the body of christ, the church always manages to wax stronger. Udo diri unu.
diri kwa gi smiley
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 4:04pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bulldog: when people talk one rubbish or the other, they'll hinge it's authenticity on the truth is bitter. Let me tell these back biters what else is bitter to the person it's used against:
lies are bitter
blackmails are bitter
fallacy are bitter
I dont judge but in this case God help me cos i'll, this fake pastor was a notorious sinner before he claimed he is called by God[that's why i ignore all these self annointed men of God]
What he is seeking for is attention hoping that Pope francis will look his way. But he has other willing souls to save. And i dont think pastor oko will survive the wrath of God if it's called upon him based on john 20.23... The bible warns us to be look out for false prophets like him in matthew 7:15 for they will rise during the end time. These man is one body with the beast prophesied in revelations 13.5 that will be allow to blasphem the name of the almighty God for forty to months. Brothers and sisters don't be perturbed by this, it's is nothing but the manifestation of the prophesys of john in revelations and that of our Lord jesus christ. The devil has been fighting the catholic church in many ways, bringing about incidence of protestanism but after suffering the blows, the body of christ, the church always manages to wax stronger. Udo diri unu.

Oh my hearts goes out to u much. What do u know abt d History of the Catholic church and the Reformers??! Now who is d Devil fighting who?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2013
dejilg:

Exactly, but den again, what's d significance of the "Holy Communion"?
I was taught that the sacrament of the holy Eucharist ( that's what its called) is the sacrifice of the body and blood of Christ truly present on the alter under the appearance of bread and wine and offered to God for the living and the dead.. and during the last supper, he took the bread offered thanks , took the bread, broke it and offered to his disciples saying do this in memory of me. that's what we do.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 4:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
2 Thessalonians 2:3-4

3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; 4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I have a question again,

Is the Pope fallible or Infallible?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 4:12pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
I was taught that the sacrament of the holy Eucharist ( that's what its called) is the sacrifice of the body and blood of Christ truly present on the alter under the appearance of bread and wine and offered to God for the living and the dead.. and during the last supper, he took the bread offered thanks , took the bread, broke it and offered to his disciples saying do this in memory of me. that's what we do.

I ddnt ask what the Holy Eucharist or Holy Communion is, (am a Christian)...

I asked of its significance....
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Beezally(f): 4:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
lari03: Bowing down to perform the 14 stations of the cross and the rosary chants of Hail Mary, what does that amount to?
history of the station of the cross
After the death and resurrection of jesus at about 32/33ad,many people began to reflect upon his passion and death. These people, especially those who believed in him were convinced that the death of jesus was different. From other deaths. the fact that jesus did not remain in the grave made his death much more wonderful and exceptional . These early Christians began to make visits to jerusalem so as to physically walk in jesus footsteps in a prayerful mood these christians would walk along the way remembering what happened to jesus on those spots. That street that jesus walked on is still called VIA DOLOROSA marked the important places on the street so that those who came after them could follow and make their devotions. The visitors became known as pilgrims. Hope this helps u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.