Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,149 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon (54461 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by nastygistcom: 10:02pm On Dec 03, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-SFas9jzNNzY/Up4LNhNJP1I/AAAAAAAAy6w/-Fm3K8IhOOc/s280/PASTOR+OKOTIE+1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-X-8sSHdpqTY/Up4LOs_FHRI/AAAAAAAAy64/XYYN_z30UL4/s1600/PASTOR+OKOTIE+tweet+1.png[/img]

Controversial Lagos-based Pastor of House of God Church, Chris
Okotie tells Catholics: 'the truth is bitter'.
But is he lying or saying the truth? Those who know should please
tell us... is there any iota of truth in all what he (Pastor Chris Okotie)
is saying about the Catholic Church. If you know more please
enlighten us here.

source : www..com

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by KenJak(m): 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2013
Though the catholics are not worshipping God, they're worshipping Mary... It's not for him or anyone to judge except God cos God says in the bible, Judge not for you not to be judged.
He's wrong with his preaching.

14 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Graceojomasule: 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2013
D origin of catholic comes frm d rome and d pple brought abt illuminatic. To me they ar nt serving God.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by fragilgal(f): 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2013
Church can't take u to heaven not even u pastor okotie,stop criticizing and pray hard u make heaven too!

33 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Chazzyboy: 11:39pm On Dec 03, 2013
Oga No matter what do not judge

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2013
Ken_Jak: Though the catholics are not worshipping God, they're worshipping Mary... It's not for him or anyone to judge except God cos God says in the bible, Judge not for you not to be judged.
mister you just judged too. i rather u keep quiet than say things u aint sure off. biko!!! its called HONORING Mary not Worshipping

61 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 12:03am On Dec 04, 2013
Graceojomasule: D origin of catholic comes frm d rome and d pple brought abt illuminatic. To me they ar nt serving God.
and you are serving God i presume? you just threw the first stone

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
i just don't get the beef with people and Catholics. im a proud catholic and loving it, and i seriously take no offense to whatever pastor Chris says. instead i will take an offense when someone says we aint worshiping God, where did you get such an idea from. but as a peace loving Catholic i am, i would pray for your souls and ask the good God to grant you pardon and pray its not to late for you.. peace be with you... smiley

151 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by tyson99(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2013
You are not God to judge mr oga,there was a time u said God called u to rule this country and you contested not even once and wat happened .....my frnd go and face ur church and stop ranting(u no even know if na duplex God don build for u in hell fire)arindin

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 04, 2013
So this story is true eh kwa?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by LadyJul(f): 4:50am On Dec 04, 2013
Na wa o.... Sum pple will just be opening their smelling mouth to say evil lies just to condemn others. I dnt knw where dis man of God got dat information abt catholics worshiping the devil, is it dat he has heard catholics preaching against christ? Or has he heard catholics preaching for the devil? Or sumthing just entered his head and he startd sayin rubbish. Pls dnt let anybody decieve u, we catholics dnt worship the devil neither do we worship the holy mary and we will never do dat, we only worship the one and only almighty God and believe Jesus christ is the son of God who came to die for us inorder to reedem mankind and only through him can we be saved, pls dnt be decieved. May the lord have mercy on all of us in Jesus name. Amen

21 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by LadyJul(f): 4:55am On Dec 04, 2013
Ken_Jak: Though the catholics are not worshipping God, they're worshipping Mary... It's not for him or anyone to judge except God cos God says in the bible, Judge not for you not to be judged.
point of correction we dont worship mary, we only worship the one and only Almighty GOD, so stop sayin wat u dnt knw

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by chrissy3(m): 7:42am On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
mister you just judged too. i rather u keep quiet than say things u aint sure off. biko!!! its called HONORING Mary not Worshipping
so honouring mary means you have to go against God's command not to make image of anything in heaven,earth and beneath the sea,you must not bow? Now mary is now 'the way the truth and the life,no one comes to the father except through her? Funny I thought that was suppose to be jesus? Listen jesus christ had to be born as human so he must be born by a human and mary was picked for reasons know to God but the name mary can easily be Martha if someone else was picked .if I ask you catholics why mary was picked you can't say and your saying honouring mary.yes you would give her respect but she has no teaching of the bible and was a vessel for the birth of christ,she is just human nothing more.

42 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Annaka(f): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2013
[quote
author=Ken_Jak]Though the catholics are not worshipping God, they're
worshipping Mary... It's not for him or anyone to judge except God cos
God says in the bible, Judge not for you not to be judged.
He's wrong with his preaching.[/quote] ooh pls shut up if u dont haf anytin 2 say

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Annaka(f): 8:49am On Dec 04, 2013
can u listen 2 ursef'she is JUST human' dont u honor ur mum @ home? or dont she interceed 4 u i may matas?u beta shutup[quote
author=chrissy3]so honouring mary means you have to go against God's
command not to make image of anything in heaven,earth and beneath the
sea,you must not bow? Now mary is now 'the way the truth and the life,no
one comes to the father except through her? Funny I thought that was
suppose to be jesus? Listen jesus christ had to be born as human so he
must be born by a human and mary was picked for reasons know to God but
the name mary can easily be Martha if someone else was picked .if I ask
you catholics why mary was picked you can't say and your saying
honouring mary.yes you would give her respect but she has no teaching of
the bible and was a vessel for the birth of christ,she is just human
nothing more. [/quote]
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Sagytarius(m): 8:52am On Dec 04, 2013
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Sagytarius(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Ken_Jak: [s]Though the catholics are not worshipping God, they're worshipping Mary...[/s]
Anu Mpam!

God forgive me sha.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by IAMBREEZY: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Can you imagine

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 9:54am On Dec 04, 2013
chrissy3: so honouring mary means you have to go against God's command not to make image of anything in heaven,earth and beneath the sea,you must not bow? Now mary is now 'the way the truth and the life,no one comes to the father except through her? Funny I thought that was suppose to be jesus? Listen jesus christ had to be born as human so he must be born by a human and mary was picked for reasons know to God but the name mary can easily be Martha if someone else was picked .if I ask you catholics why mary was picked you can't say and your saying honouring mary.yes you would give her respect but she has no teaching of the bible and was a vessel for the birth of christ,she is just human nothing more.
first of all, no catholic bows down to Mary quote me, what we do is call genuflecting the same you do to your obas and you chiefs and even the average elderly Yoruba man or woman you see on the street. as for Mary being the way the truth and the life you said so yourself NO catholic has ever said that, because we are sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God we go through his mother to INTERCEDE for us on our behalf. Mary was specially conceived without original sin you and i was born with, she was specially designed as the vessel to bring the savior into this world, as for the name Mary, you are right it could as well be Martha or even chrissy3, but it wasn't . and if you say she was just a human, y weren't YOU chosen to bring the savior into the world. i beg of you change you ideology about all this things. ignorance is bliss they say but it is stupid when you base your arguments on them.. have a nice day smiley

45 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by fabulousdame(f): 10:00am On Dec 04, 2013
pls stop saying wat u dont know, though i was not born into the catholic faith buh wen i joined the church, i loved their way en everything. i respect d catholic church more than any other church(not saying the others re not real)
christainity is a mystery dat no one on earth fully understands and the thing is no church, pastor or priest can take u to heaven. be careful wit tins like dis.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Wislet(f): 10:38am On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
first of all, no catholic bows down to Mary quote me, what we do is call genuflecting the same you do to your obas and you chiefs and even the average elderly Yoruba man or woman you see on the street. as for Mary being the way the truth and the life you said so yourself NO catholic has ever said that, because we are sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God we go through his mother to INTERCEDE for us on our behalf. Mary was specially conceived without original sin you and i was born with, she was specially designed as the vessel to bring the savior into this world, as for the name Mary, you are right it could as well be Martha or even chrissy3, but it wasn't . and if you say she was just a human, y weren't YOU chosen to bring the savior into the world. i beg of you change you ideology about all this things. ignorance is bliss they say but it is stupid when you base your arguments on them.. have a nice day smiley
"she was specially conceived without the original sin you and I were born with........". Huh??

Puo?

Je ne comprend.

Excusez moi?

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 11:06am On Dec 04, 2013
Wislet: "she was specially conceived without the original sin you and I were born with........". Huh??

Puo?

Je ne comprend.

Excusez moi?
its not rocket science

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Annaka(f): 11:12am On Dec 04, 2013
Wislet: "she was specially conceived without the original sin you and I were born with........". Huh??

Puo?

Je ne comprend.

Excusez moi?
yes n God prepare her long b4 d coming of Jesus,isaiah spoke of her in d old testament

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by SwTonia(f): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2013
For those of u saying trash keep ur mouth shut,U don't know a thing abt d catholic church

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Olugbenger(m): 11:22am On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
its not rocket science
Interesting.

grin
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dhensity: 11:37am On Dec 04, 2013
clans:

lol see another confused person, honour to Mary, Glory to Jesus..smh, where in d bible was Mary said 2 be honoured..in d long run u stil worshiping her...

i knw my bible was explicit about it...about making any image with the likeness of things on heaven nd on earth!!! pls open ur eyes ok

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by DonHummer(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
abeg catholics on this thread should stop trying to prove to these peeps anything concerning our faith and doctrines, its of no use...when they are ready to learn we would gladly teach them, as for okotie he is obviously seeking for attention , why would anyone take a pastor with his kind of reputation seriously , i rather argue with a deaf man than to reply such a confused personality..

22 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bowing down to perform the 14 stations of the cross and the rosary chants of Hail Mary, what does that amount to?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Weird Things Some African Pastors Have Made Their Members Do(Photos) / 'Magnificent' Ruins From Time Of Jesus Found In Earth's Holiest Site, Jerusalem / A Must Read: Abuja Declaration Of 1989

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.