Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon (55032 Views)

Check Out Pastor Chris Okotie's Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
That's just a parody Twitter account of the Real Chris Okotie. And y'all believed he actually said that? angry
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Ken_Jak: Though the catholics are not worshipping God, they're worshipping Mary... It's not for him or anyone to judge except God cos God says in the bible, Judge not for you not to be judged.
He's wrong with his preaching.
we are worshiping Mary. Lol. I won't abuse you 'cos u don't know what you're doing. May God have mercy and on you.

1 Like

dhensity:

lol see another confused person, honour to Mary, Glory to Jesus..smh, where in d bible was Mary said 2 be honoured..in d long run u stil worshiping her...

i knw my bible was explicit about it...about making any image with the likeness of things on heaven nd on earth!!! pls open ur eyes ok
So what exactly are you angry about now? That we have statues or That we "worship" Mary? You are the confused one..Stop criticising what you can't understand.The Catholic Church has been existing for 2000 years.we have reasons and explanations for everything.If Okotie should die,I give that his church @ least 15 years before it fails..The quality of something is always known by how long it has lasted..The Catholic Church is Top Quality....Your name says it all..You are indeed "Dense"

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Bulldog(m): 5:07pm On Dec 04, 2013
Toktee:
Look at you,where in the bible that honouring mary is recommended,don't even try to tell me what a woman like mary said during her visit to mary.
I recomend deuteronomy 4:13-49 and ur eyes will be wide open and iam very sure u will make haste to repent cos there is no time left,i wish u heaven at last bro.
read luke1:48 ...hence all generations will call me blessed. I wonder what's wrong with your generation smiley
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Toktee(m): 5:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
so na only God and Jesus u su;ppose to dey honour abi? which kind leg u carry come dude?
Which of the convent ard u chatting from?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
[size=24pt]for all those saying catholics worship mary not God.

CHRISTIANS (catholics and protestants) WORSHIP JESUS NOT GOD/GODS![/size]
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by dejilg(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bulldog: i wonder why you went as far back as david smiley you honor your mum right? why not honor her ancestors that are mostly idol worshipers? it's your type that persecute someone because of another person's sin and for your info when a blind man call jesus son of David, he didn't rebuke him and tell him that he was the son of God cos he knew he came from the line of david smiley. It is stated in luke1:48 ...and hence all generations shall call ME blessed it still beats me why people claim to read the bible but just on the lips. First seek wisdom like solomon did and when you read the bible you'll comprehend.

Oh! So now its way far back? Perhaps u shld ask Jesus why He did, while speaking with John in

Rev 22:16

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Considering this to be a later texts than d Gospels and this is Jesus speaking! Mentioning no Mary at all...

Again why dnt u honour David?

And Yes I honour my Mum but I ddnt carve a statue of her nor hang up her picture to admire each time nor sing hymms in her names! So what's d correlation here

And again are u sure u r reading? I ddnt even allude to Luke at all
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
[size=24pt]OUR ANCESTORS WERE WISE!

THEY WORSHIPPED THE GODS, NOT MEN (and jews)[/size]
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by femi4: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Beezally: can u see there was a prophesy about her
"Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold,
a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his
name Immanuel." (Isaiah 7:14)
So becos Mary na virgin, she no be sinner.
U think say Bible head no correct when it says "ALL HAVE SINNED"
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2013
Graceojomasule: D origin of catholic comes frm d rome and d pple brought abt illuminatic. To me they ar nt serving God.
romans brought illuminati. *confusedFella*. And who told catholic originated from Rome? Afterall your so-called pastors is amongst illuminati
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 04, 2013
lari03: Bowing down to perform the 14 stations of the cross and the rosary chants of Hail Mary, what does that amount to?
A breakthrough..that's what it amounts..I've done it so many times and i'm never disappointed..besides we do NOT bow,we kneel..ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Fraternize(m): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans: i just don't get the beef with people and Catholics. im a proud catholic and loving it, and i seriously take no offense to whatever pastor Chris says. instead i will take an offense when someone says we aint worshiping God, where did you get such an idea from. but as a peace loving Catholic i am, i would pray for your souls and ask the good God to grant you pardon and pray its not to late for you.. peace be with you... smiley
"ave Maria" proudly catholic

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by kardinalz: 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Wislet: "she was specially conceived without the original sin you and I were born with........". Huh??

Puo?

Je ne comprend.

Excusez moi?
"original sin"wot do u mean?
werin dey not married?
so aw is it sin
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 5:11pm On Dec 04, 2013
Toktee:
Look at you,where in the bible that honouring mary is recommended,don't even try to tell me what a woman like mary said during her visit to mary.
I recomend deuteronomy 4:13-49 and ur eyes will be wide open and iam very sure u will make haste to repent cos there is no time left,i wish u heaven at last bro.
im looking at me and Im nt seeing anything wrong. wish you heaven at last too smiley
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 04, 2013
I thought it was common knowledge that Roman catholic is Mystery Babylon, 'Mother of all harlots'.

Not the Antichrist, but the First Beast of Revelation that is worshipped in the end times after the Second Beast.
It's common knowledge.....the Saturday Worship which was instituted and changed by Catholics..as Daniel Prophesied..and many i cannot mention.

I mean do you guys read your history books?

In fact, the Roman catholic religion is pagan Rome in another form. The pope is a sham called "Father". Catholic Priests forgive sins which is clear blasphemy. Pope is Satan. Period.
We are all going to hell, sorry.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
Toktee: Which of the convent ard u chatting from?
my father's house
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 04, 2013
lari03: Bowing down to perform the 14 stations of the cross and the rosary chants of Hail Mary, what does that amount to?
lol. Station of the cross is for Jesus huh. And about the hail mary, i'm pretty sure u dnt know how to recite it 'cos if u do u'll know that it doesn't worship her bought is what is written in the bible
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Policewoman(f): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
-com:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-SFas9jzNNzY/Up4LNhNJP1I/AAAAAAAAy6w/-Fm3K8IhOOc/s280/PASTOR+OKOTIE+1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-X-8sSHdpqTY/Up4LOs_FHRI/AAAAAAAAy64/XYYN_z30UL4/s1600/PASTOR+OKOTIE+tweet+1.png[/img]

Controversial Lagos-based Pastor of House of God Church, Chris
Okotie tells Catholics: 'the truth is bitter'.
But is he lying or saying the truth? Those who know should please
tell us... is there any iota of truth in all what he (Pastor Chris Okotie)
is saying about the Catholic Church. If you know more please
enlighten us here.

source : www..com

An adulterer and multiple divorcee telling other people that they will go to hell. Irony of the century.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Bulldog(m): 5:15pm On Dec 04, 2013
dejilg:

Oh! So now its way far back? Perhaps u shld ask Jesus why He did, while speaking with John in

Rev 22:16

16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Considering this to be a later texts than d Gospels and this is Jesus speaking! Mentioning no Mary at all...

Again why dnt u honour David?

And Yes I honour my Mum but I ddnt carve a statue of her nor hang up her picture to admire each time nor sing hymms in her names! So what's d correlation here

And again are u sure u r reading? I ddnt even allude to Luke at all
refer to my previous posts cos i hate repeating myself. The only thing i'll add is . you dont carve the statues of your mum but you have her picture and will probably want to build her statue in your village square when she dies smiley hipocrites
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Ijebulogic(m): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
Some things are just not worth debating....next!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 5:16pm On Dec 04, 2013
ChickRockz: A breakthrough..that's what it amounts..I've done it so many times and i'm never disappointed..besides we do NOT bow,we kneel..ignoramus
thanks, choice of English is the problem
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
nutty_hnic: I thought it was common knowledge that Roman catholic is Mystery Babylon, 'Mother of all harlots'.

Not the Antichrist, but the First Beast of Revelation that is worshipped in the end times after the Second Beast.
It's common knowledge.....the Saturday Worship which was instituted and changed by Catholics..as Daniel Prophesied..and many i cannot mention.

I mean do you guys read your history books?

In fact, the Roman catholic religion is pagan Rome in another form. The pope is a sham called "Father". Catholic Priests forgive sins which is clear blasphemy. Pope is Satan. Period.
We are all going to hell, sorry.
and he gave them the great commission, whosoever sin you forgive they are forgiven
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Toktee(m): 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Bulldog: read luke1:48 ...hence all generations will call me blessed. I wonder what's wrong with your generation smiley
A woman speaking 4 herself,and u made it a duty to kneel b4 her,y dnt u say the same thng so that people will start honoring u,i was thinking that u will show me where honouring mary is recomended at least by a prophet,guy repent,also read dat same luke 1-49,50

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
Christians.....as usual,..always debating trash! cool

If y'all worship the same "God" why have denominations?? I laugh in Hindi! cheesy

Catholics be deceiving themselves, Pentecostals be looking for cash!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 04, 2013
dejilg:

Yeah yeah! No replies! I take it. Marian Worshippers... They always need help being pointed to the Bible for truth!
what's this one saying?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by patroccini: 5:18pm On Dec 04, 2013
Well Chris Okotie
The pastor that has gotten two"Messages from God" To be the president but has still not gone near ASO - rock gates that changes wife as if it is no man's business I really do not care about wat U say.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by mariong(m): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
This man is a joker. I remember he once said God asked him to rule this country, what then happend? Dnt tell me God forgot. Twice divorced. I think the Bible has something to say abt divorce, i'm sure he skips that prt when reading the Bible
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
Am not a catholic,but the man is sanctimonious. Did God nt say that all adulterers shall go to hell. Has he forgotten what God said, about malice and enemity. His calling is questionable abeg. Who is he to judge?
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by clans(f): 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
FrancisTony: what's this one saying?
ask him oooo
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by lilytender: 5:19pm On Dec 04, 2013
If person wey no be christian wan change to christianity, the person go dey confused. Se na catholic im go convert to, or na christ embassy, or na anglican, or na celestial church, or na winners chapel, or na eckankar, or na grail message. Each denomination with different doctrines. Na wah ooo, our God is not a god of confusion.
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 04, 2013
Swiftmode:
Oga, why should catholic faithfuls honour Mary? She no be GOD or JESUS!
why are you honouring ur mum? She be God or Jesus. *sorry if u find it abusive*
Re: Pastor Okotie Replies Catholics Over His "Hell Fire"sermon by imauri: 5:21pm On Dec 04, 2013
clans:
first of all, no catholic bows down to Mary quote me, what we do is call genuflecting the same you do to your obas and you chiefs and even the average elderly Yoruba man or woman you see on the street. as for Mary being the way the truth and the life you said so yourself NO catholic has ever said that, because we are sinners and have fallen short of the glory of God we go through his mother to INTERCEDE for us on our behalf. Mary was specially conceived without original sin you and i was born with, she was specially designed as the vessel to bring the savior into this world, as for the name Mary, you are right it could as well be Martha or even chrissy3, but it wasn't . and if you say she was just a human, y weren't YOU chosen to bring the savior into the world. i beg of you change you ideology about all this things. ignorance is bliss they say but it is stupid when you base your arguments on them.. have a nice day smiley

you bother yourself with some one willing to draw u out for nothing ..... this guy is not interested in understanding the catholic faith, ever ask yourself y they are always at peace with them selves when they attack catholics? dont both explaining to the guy , lets keep practicing our faith...
... peace..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Family In Milan (Vacation Photos) / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.