Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,176 members, 7,957,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:04 PM

Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith (570 Views)

The Sin Of self-service And Its Consequencies In The Life Of God's People / Premarital Sex Is Not A Sin Against God / Is The Bible Meant To Teach Us Our Faith? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by deflover(m): 8:43am On Dec 04, 2013
Sin is an act against the word of God.Its anything that makes the word of God of none effect in our life.The life of a Christian is not a normal life.it is divinity at work in a man.Christianity is not like any other religious movement.
I have watched Christians/churches call for hiv testing for their members and i wonder where is it in God's word.
Even if some will say its okay for us to know our hiv status but like what happened in the garden of Eden.The Lord God asked Adam this simple question .....who told you that you are naked.

God's word says we are divinity...The life of God lives in us and through us..so why do you need a man made test to prove God's word.Who came first is it the Hiv virus or God...who do you believe...Is it the doctor or God.

The word of God warns us that whatsoever things are good....Whatsoever things are pure....whatsoever things are of good report....dwell on these things....why are Christians trying so hard to use logic/science to prove God's word.

Unbelief is when a person does what faith doesn't approve of....

If you say you have eternal life ....then you don't have to bother with sicknesses because Christians are living spirits while every other humans who are not Christians are living souls

so Hiv testing is not for a Christian who knows who he/she is wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by kingk(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2013
Bro, I believe that those who worked in holiness and righteousness won't and will not need to do HIV test cos the promise of God will always be fulfil in their life. But for those going for a test, I do believe that there's something wrong (sin) in them.
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by deflover(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2013
kingk: Bro, I believe that those who worked in holiness and righteousness won't and will not need to do HIV test cos the promise of God will always be fulfil in their life. But for those going for a test, I do believe that there's something wrong (sin) in them.

very true.....but even if the person is living wrongly and can take up the word of God as raw as it is and believe it......he shall be made whole

some dont even know the power behind a very practical but surer demonstration like the breaking of bread and drinking his blood can do for us.

they try to use logic and even men of God encourage people to go for hiv testing.....its a really sad case embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by kingk(m): 9:10am On Dec 04, 2013
def lover:

very true.....but even if the person is living wrongly and can take up the word of God as raw as it is and believe it......he shall be made whole

some dont even know the power behind a very practical but surer demonstration like the breaking of bread and drinking his blood can do for us.

they try to use logic and even men of God encourage people to go for hiv testing.....its a really sad case embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You right bro, for me, the bold ^ can totally heal and cleans one from all infirmities............but the question is how many people truly acknowledged the healing power of it, the do's and don't of it? Am even surprise that some do take it as normal thing forgetting the power behind it, some having diverse of sickness that's why they'll always run to do a test cause they never heed to the WORD of God.
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by deflover(m): 9:37am On Dec 04, 2013
kingk:

You right bro, for me, the bold ^ can totally heal and cleans one from all infirmities............but the question is how many people truly acknowledged the healing power of it, the do's and don't of it? Am even surprise that some do take it as normal thing forgetting the power behind it, some having diverse of sickness that's why they'll always run to do a test cause they never heed to the WORD of God.

well my issue here is why do people who claim to be Christians go for testing ........the only answer maybe dat dey claim to be christains but really dont understand the life they have being called to live
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by kingk(m): 9:58am On Dec 04, 2013
def lover:

well my issue here is why do people who claim to be Christians go for testing ........the only answer maybe dat dey claim to be christains but really dont understand the life they have being called to live

The bold ^ answered it very well........is it not many whom called themselves Christians that are committing diverse of atrocities?........ My brother I really thank God for he made everything right and simple through his words. No wonder the bible will say he that have ear, let him hear I also believe that when one fails to work according to the principles of Jesus christ, then the wages of Sin which include diverse sickness will befall on him/her.
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by deflover(m): 10:23am On Dec 04, 2013
kingk:

The bold ^ answered it very well........is it not many whom called themselves Christians that are committing diverse of atrocities?........ My brother I really thank God for he made everything right and simple through his words. No wonder the bible will say he that have ear, let him hear I also believe that when one fails to work according to the principles of Jesus christ, then the wages of Sin which include diverse sickness will befall on him/her.

i dey suspect u say na christ embassy u dey attend.....cos only Pastor chris no dey tell him members dat wen u live d right kind of life God has given u....u wont need a test

1 Like

Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by busuyem: 10:30am On Dec 04, 2013
But, medicine and medical practiners and advice are gifts of God's wisdom to mankind.
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by kingk(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2013
def lover:

i dey suspect u say na christ embassy u dey attend.....cos only Pastor chris no dey tell him members dat wen u live d right kind of life God has given u....u wont need a test

Thanks to the Father, Son and Holy spirit......... I'm a christian (christ-like) but I don't belong to any denomination but I don't neglect the gathering of brethren. Though I've never said going to hospital is a SIN, but when you live the right kind of life, somehow you'll be free from some sort of sickness.
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by deflover(m): 11:19am On Dec 04, 2013
kingk:

Thanks to the Father, Son and Holy spirit......... I'm a christian (christ-like) but I don't belong to any denomination but I don't neglect the gathering of brethren. Though I've never said going to hospital is a SIN, but when you live the right kind of life, somehow you'll be free from some sort of sickness.

hmmm i be pastor chris pikin....... grin grin grin grin
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by kingk(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2013
def lover:

hmmm i be pastor chris pikin....... grin grin grin grin

You ba..grin, but for me, if you must know; I was born and brought up in DEEPER LIFE.... But, since I started living on my own, I never want denomination to be a problem to me, But I strongly hold on to the word of God to obey and to do his will.
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by fredx4(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2013
You do know there are other ways to contact hiv apart from sex right?
Re: Hiv Test The Sin Against Our Faith by kingk(m): 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2013
fredx4: You do know there are other ways to contact hiv apart from sex right?

Yes sir! But we never attributed it to Sex alone..though remember that over 80% of HIV is been contracted through Sex......if one is saved from that 80 then Oluwa will never fail to shield him/her from 20.

(1) (Reply)

What Would This Year Be For You? / The Almighty / STOP!!! The Use Of Ipad & Android Devices During Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.