Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

What Do You Gain By Being First To Comment???? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Gain By Being First To Comment???? (532 Views)

Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / One Special Thing You Gain From Nairaland? / What Do You Gain From Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Gain By Being First To Comment???? by astronautog(m): 9:22am On Dec 04, 2013
like seriously i dont get it whats this crase of first to comment??you see people even thanking their late father for giving them the opportunity to be FTC its crazy!!!!!!!
Re: What Do You Gain By Being First To Comment???? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:28am On Dec 04, 2013
Popularity, I guess angry
Re: What Do You Gain By Being First To Comment???? by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 04, 2013
ammyluv2002: Popularity, I guess angry

you beat me to it.
Second to comment sha
Re: What Do You Gain By Being First To Comment???? by astronautog(m): 9:42am On Dec 04, 2013
rafhell:

you beat me to it.
Second to comment sha
u need help
Re: What Do You Gain By Being First To Comment???? by quinnboy: 9:43am On Dec 04, 2013
honestly dude you read my mind....I wonder what the fucking big deal it is to be FTC....
Re: What Do You Gain By Being First To Comment???? by boay(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2013
It is an outright demostration of childishness. Most of those 'first to comment' posts are mundane and superfluous. I hope have answered your question.

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus, Pope Francis Among Time's 'person Of The Year' Finalists / Photo Of America's First Openly Gay Imam And His Story / Make A Wish For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.