Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Hospital Management Solution - A JAVA Program - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Hospital Management Solution - A JAVA Program (1093 Views)

Java Program To Solve Quadratic Equation-dealwap / Hospital Management System Program. / Which Programming Language Is Best For Building An Hospital Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hospital Management Solution - A JAVA Program by koderNeptune(m): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2013
I need your help my fellow Nairaland JAVA programmers. I am working on an Hospital Management Solution, and I'm using Derby Database for my database. I have made the connection and it was successful and now that i want to create a table to store some information, it is complaining that Conglomerate (129) does not exist.

Note I'm using the JAVA DB (Network) since the application will be a server client thing. Please I really need your help as fast as possible.

Anyone interested to help show please drop a number or mail.

Thanks
Re: Hospital Management Solution - A JAVA Program by jboy01(m): 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2013
koder_Neptune: I need your help my fellow Nairaland JAVA programmers. I am working on an Hospital Management Solution, and I'm using Derby Database for my database. I have made the connection and it was successful and now that i want to create a table to store some information, it is complaining that Conglomerate (129) does not exist.

Note I'm using the JAVA DB (Network) since the application will be a server client thing. Please I really need your help as fast as possible.

Thanks
Am an intermediate programmer in java, I do work with mysql but recently move to java derby. I have done an app successfully with java derby and it work well.
My email is jboy01@ymail.com.
Re: Hospital Management Solution - A JAVA Program by Jeffahead: 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
What version of Derby are you using? Earlier versions of Derby like 10.0 contain bug that sound like what you are experiencing. I believe it was fixed in version 10.2.1.6

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1173
Re: Hospital Management Solution - A JAVA Program by Danyl(m): 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
Jeffahead: What version of Derby are you using? Earlier versions of Derby like 10.0 contain bug that sound like what you are experiencing. I believe it was fixed in version 10.2.1.6

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-1173

wats d 'Conglomerate (127)' clause in d stack trace you got? is it your table (of which it should b this) or a column in one of ur tables?
Re: Hospital Management Solution - A JAVA Program by matrix4u(m): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2013
koder_Neptune: I need your help my fellow Nairaland JAVA programmers. I am working on an Hospital Management Solution, and I'm using Derby Database for my database. I have made the connection and it was successful and now that i want to create a table to store some information, it is complaining that Conglomerate (129) does not exist.

Thanks
Since the program is a network program, why not use mysql database. That way, you can have an online or offline database.
Re: Hospital Management Solution - A JAVA Program by Profidada: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2013
Copy the code you felt is the problem and paste it so we could help you. This is programming not politics

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Compiler For C / Using Pascal To Calculate Cpga / Institution For Website Design And Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.