Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) (21891 Views)

Polio Spread Confined To Only Two Nigerian States - Minister / All Doses Of Experimental Ebola Drug Sent To west Africa / New HIV Antibodies only In West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by mutvy: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
AIDS was discovered in the US in the early 80s.Later it was killing millions in East and South Africa ,now its deadly strain is in West Africa yet Africans still believe this is not a plot by the West.Wake up Africans!

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Zonacom(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
ebamma: .
Nice signature bro. So true about me
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Daresh(f): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
I think I've started to believe these people want to eliminate us. Honestly I've never thot like that till I started reading about population control methods. We too many for this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by mickyarams: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2013
Best comment I have seen on nairaland.

naijacutee:

Africa is not cursed. It is people who through their actions choose to become a curse to themselves.

- When a man has a wife, but chooses to sleep around with promiscuous University students (for one reason or the other) and contracts HIV, he has chosen to become a curse for himself.
- When a girl, instead of studying decides that she wants Peruvian hair, and chooses to sleep with promiscuous older men, she has chosen to become a curse for herself.
- When a man is given a contract to fix a road, and he chooses to not just inflate the price but also to do a bad, unsustainable job so that he can buy a hummer that year, he has chosen to become a curse to his community.
- When a student decides that it is better to pay someone to sit his exams than to do the hardwork, study and pass, he has chosen to become a curse to himself and anyone who employs him in the future.
- When we celebrate that 'brother' in church who just bought a new car, (even though we know he does dodgy deals) we choose to become a curse to ourselves.
- When we sell our votes for N10,000, we choose to become curses to ourselves and our children.

"Poverty made me do it." is no longer an excuse. In all the scenarios above, these people would have survived without having to seek shortcuts, but chose not to. Africa is not cursed. We bend down and select our curses for ourselves.
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by boyt1: 5:10pm On Dec 05, 2013
GAY clubbing. more aggressive
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by edoyad(m): 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Even if it's a lie, how does it affect you negatively when someone tells you that you are infected with HIV while you really aren't ?
It amazes me how some of you think. As for me, today, I coincidentally had a test for HIV, Hepatitis b and Hepatitis c, I'm not telling the result. I advise you all to do same because discovering your HIV status early makes the HIV insignificant in your life as you continue to live .
Meanwhile, make sure you test for Hepatitis too because even the guys at the lab said they'd rather be infected with HIV than Hepatitis c.
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by prettyboi1(m): 5:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
rusher14: There may be many who doubt the authenticity of this report.

The report may be true or indeed the work of imaginative minds but whose fault is it?

How much research is going on in Nigeria to combat this 'scourge'?

Assuming this strain actually does exist how come we have to wait for scientists in a distant land to educate us?

Even if it is the figment of the imagination of a few pharmaceutical wheeler-dealers what hope do we have to debunk it?

I know people are promiscuous worldwide and Nigerians are no different.

In fact, with HIV known to be prevalent in Gay communities one should expect fewer cases in a predominantly heterosexual community such as ours.

Question is, how can we verify these claims if we would rather divert money for research, frustrate the intelligent, diligent students?

How does a university that has been on strike for months-on-end focus on a topic, carry-out diligent research, debate findings and reach a logical conclusion?

We deserve what we get because such is the way we've laid our bed. sad
You're thinking brother. I hate lamentations in my life. All these other countries are not better than us, but they keep on tackling their problems. Why is it that ours is to always cry,lament,complain & give excuses rather than facing our problems & tackling & solving them? Lazy people get the results of lazy people... that is a certified fact.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by 5thNOTE: 5:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
An now suspicious of these whites and there propraganda. Yesterday, in Bbc news they plan to give Chimpazene legal right just as D black slaves where succesfull to get freedom. That is it was a breakthrough 4 D black slaves and now D chimpazene, thereby equating us with D Chimps

2 Likes

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by BarryX(m): 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2013
Inasmuch as I respect these whites and their research findings

There's more to this story than meets the eyes .

Conspiracy or probably 21st century holocaust is not unlikely .

MORAL LESSON:
Let's curtail our sex..ual drives -- these generation is getting too perverse joor
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
diz kin virus go tear condom o. . .na double double nw
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Gerrie(m): 6:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
I will prefer to dwell on the issue at hand, than the moral decadence of the society, community,country and world we exist in (and the #ENDTIMETINGZ phenomena)

If these claims are scientifically proven, how did the scientists obtain the samples used or how were the results of the findings generalized or rather confined to Africa and West Africa in particular?

#THERE"S MORE TO THIS THAN MEETS THE EYE!!!!

In other news, Change starts from oneself,
Be the change you want to see...
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by youngice(m): 6:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
omonla555: Africa is their cursed land
ehm sorry.

What do you think Africa Is ;an expanse of land, it is you and I that make up of Africa. So instead of saying Africa is cursed just curse your self. Same goes for Nigeria.
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by ImpactWorld(m): 6:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
Our way of life makes these bad news possible
I spent the last few days doing HIV counseling and testing in commemoration of world AIDS day.
As a physician, I can confirm that majority of our people do not protect themselves with condoms
So even a person infected with HIV can still get doubly infected by a second strain of HIV
'Cross fertilization' of different HIV strains will create new strains which may become more aggressive.

Always protect yourself!
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
no more sex for me, thnks God i just tested -ve to the deadly virus
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by prettyboi1(m): 7:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
BarryX: Inasmuch as I respect these whites and their research findings

There's more to this story than meets the eyes .

Conspiracy or probably 21st century holocaust is not unlikely .

MORAL LESSON:
Let's curtail our sex..ual drives -- these generation is getting too perverse joor
Sorry bro,pls don't take any offence, but truth is I personally don't see any moral lesson in this post of yours (my opinion). The only thing I think is there to learn in your post is "fear". I've never seen anybody or team win by just defending,you have to attack to win. Africa as a whole needs to wake up & start attacking on all fronts rather than always crying & playing "pity-face". Where are our scientists? Where are our researchers & doctors?etc. When problems arise,they are supposed to be stepping stones to new discoveries so rather than always crying &running away from these problems,we need to fight them & fight our enemies as well.Simple solution.
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by mrofficial(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
icycoolmik: Swedish scientists have identified a new strain of HIV that appears to progress much faster than most previously identified variations of the virus.

The new strain, known as A3/02, is a recombinant, meaning it is a cross between two previously identified HIV strains. Writing in the Journal of Infectious Diseases, Lund University researchers said that the infection moves from HIV to full-blown AIDS in about five years, nearly two- to two-and-a-half years faster than most previously known strains.

So far the new infection seems confined to West Africa.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS AFRICA? NOW IT'S WEST AFRICA. I hope that there is no 'political undertone' to this discovery.

http://gma.yahoo.com/scientists-aggressive-hiv-strain-111842347--abc-news-health.html

Hian!
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by victorv12(m): 7:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
The rate at which majority of Nigerians are having unprotected sex nowadays is alarming. West Africa is the guinea pig of the entire Africa region. God deliver me!!
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by ayo84(m): 7:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
mutvy: AIDS was discovered in the US in the early 80s.Later it was killing millions in East and South Africa ,now its deadly strain is in West Africa yet Africans still believe this is not a plot by the West.Wake up Africans!

What's wrong with the traditional 'HIV/AIDS' theory?
[Back to top]
There are two main problems. The first is, saying what 'AIDS' is.
'AIDS' was invented when several male homosexuals with very
extreme sex/drug lifestyles became ill—not surprisingly. The
supposed link with 'HIV' came soon after. (That the 's' in Aids means
'syndrome' is usually forgotten). I take it that, by now, many people
have become aware of the vagueness surrounding the idea of 'AIDS'.
They are aware that the supposed disease is not precisely defined,
since the definitions vary with time and place, also that, even with
desperate attempts to extend the definition of AIDS, there is great
difficulty in finding people who can be claimed to have AIDS. And
that 'immune deficiency' is suspect in the sense that very rare
organisms and cancers tend to appear, 'opportunistically',
suggesting some other causation, since presumably everyday
sicknesses should be fatal more often. They've also noticed that,
contrary to confident and solemn predictions, half or so of the
population hasn't died (which is why the epidemic-in-Africa theory
became important, as it's far away, a big place, and hard to check).
Some are aware that lifestyle changes, such as not taking drugs, can
lead to survival, whereas some drugs lead to death. For various
reasons the conclusion is that there is not, and never has been, such
a disease as 'AIDS'. Instead, various external agents, mainly drugs,
including drugs supposed to 'treat' AIDS, caused the symptoms
collectively called 'AIDS'. I won't say anything more about this aspect
of 'AIDS', but will look at some length at the most important single
reason for confusion, namely defects in the actual lab techniques.
What's of interest is the soft underbelly of 'AIDS' science, the fact
that virus detection, identification and culture techniques are
imperfect. Because of the poor quality of science reporting by the
mass media, most people have no conception of the difficulties
involved in identifying, isolating, and culturing viruses. The usual
film/TV presentation shows an actor or actress talking about a 'test',
which is always done offscreen. Even the small size of viruses is
elided over: to take a concrete example, this is Richard Feynman's
The Character of Physical Law (1965): '.. In biology... If you watch it
under a microscope, a jiggling little virus finds some spot on the odd
shaped bacterium—they are all different shapes—and maybe it
pokes its DNA in and maybe it does not.' Feynman imagined a
bacteriophage could be seen by light microscope; he's presumably
projecting his memory of an electron micrograph into ordinary
microscopy. In fact, viruses aren't detected by light microscopy, but
by electron microscopy. Or they're detected by trying to find proteins
which the immune system is supposed to generate against viruses,
typically by separating several individual proteins or by centrifuging
them in the hope of concentrating components in layers. All three
methods are fraught with problems which are not widely recognised.
Criticisms of electron micrography are only just beginning to
surface from the murk of censorship of the last half-century or so.
In the first place, because a vacuum is needed, and because fast
electrons have a lot of penetrating power through ordinary tissue,
samples have to be soaked with heavy metal compounds, then
dehydrated and sliced. The popular idea, found in many 'AIDS'
books, of a specimen being 'seen through an electron microscope',
or 'looked at by electron microscope', after an assistant has put a
sample into a slot in the way light microscopes work, is completely
false. And the treatment method leads to many problems. To take
just two: the 'protein coat' supposedly seen around viruses by
electron microscopes is an unsound inference from micrographs,
and may or may not exist. And the supposed identification of a
'reticulum' within cells, which has led to an enormous amount of
spurious work on things like 'lysosomes', and on the cell
membrane and the way proteins are supposed to bind and
migrate, and RNA is supposed to be read off and decoded. The
problems are faintly analogous to those in interpreting air photos.
All this work, including that of many Nobel prize winners, is
suspect and probably false.
(This selection of Usenet exchanges Unanswered Questions in
Biology which I've recovered from 1996, illustrates some of the
points. The content appears rather advanced, but in fact is fairly
easy to master, at least if you have some background in science.
178K - LONG!)
Protein detection has rather obvious problems in the sense that
body fluids are an immense soup of compounds. So trying to
detect the effects of viruses may be a little bit difficult. Although
the AIDS establishment do their best to conceal the fact, it's quite
well known that many diseases and bodily stresses cause 'HIV'
tests to show 'positive', at least in the judgement of the people
trying to use them. This is why it's possible for people diagnosed
'HIV positive' to later be diagnosed 'HIV negative' just as
confidently, and why people with malaria, malnutrition and a
whole list of diseases can be believed to be 'HIV+'. It's amusing to
reflect that a similar, more reliable correlation than 'HIV+' can be
got simply by adding up the number of drugs/conditions which a
possible victim has been exposed to—'poppers', syphilis,
gonorrhoea, malnutrition, excessive antibiotic use, blood
transfusions, intravenous drug use, etc—giving (let's say) a 'RISK'
score, with RISK+ indicating danger.
(Incidentally the 'Elisa' and 'Western blot' methods are used in
'BSE science', too. Unfortunately, critical BSE investigators seem to
be even more unable to cooperate with each other than AIDS
activists, and so far as I know there's still no critical work exploring
this crucial aspect of BSE).
Centrifugation of minced-up cells—'subcellular fractionation'—the
idea being to collect together similar fragments, has subtle
difficulties, for example in knowing where substances originated
when they end up sorted more or less by density. Neville
Hodgkinson's book (see below) is unusual in looking at this issue.
A newer technique is polymerase chain reaction, which relies on
properties of DNA to replicate bits of DNA; without some such
technique it's difficult to see how much work can have ever been
done with DNA. It's significant that its inventor, Kary Mullis, has
been an opponent of the 'HIV' theory ever since it was first
promoted by the US government.
Without labouring the point, what I'm saying is that the Achilles' heel
of 'AIDS' science is the collection of techniques and assumptions, in
effect guarded by a clique of true believers, which is not usually
challenged, because of the ignorance and inertia of the non-believers.
Most of the baggage came originally from the notorious failure of
cancer virology, and includes highly dubious material on DNA,
retroviruses, and immunology. The irony is that there appear to be
genuine diseases specific to receptive male homosexuals, as well as
diseases caused by drugs such as amyl nitrite which affect all their
users, but because of the exclusive concentration on 'HIV' these
diseases are as little understood as ever.
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by ayo84(m): 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
IDS and HIV: Lies, Cover-up, Deception, Profits and Genocide
PART 1 --- PART 2 --- PART 3
Since 1984, the mainstream media have been giving us only one side of the AIDS story-the officially approved side. When Dr. Robert Gallo and then Secretary of Health Margaret Heckler announced that the probable cause of AIDS had been discovered, H.I.V. became the sole cause of AIDS and the case was closed. The fact is, there have always been people questioning or disagreeing with the official theory and treatment approach, but they have been silenced. Now, with the In House of Numbers, an AIDS film like no other, the HIV/AIDS story is being rewritten. This is the first film to present the uncensored POVs of virtually all the major players; in their own settings, in their own words. It rocks the foundation upon which all conventional wisdom regarding HIV/AIDS is based. House of Numbers could well be the opening volley in a battle to bring sanity and clarity to an epidemic gone awry.

Charles Thomas, PhD - "AIDS is a cruel deception that is maintained because so many people are making money from it. Take away this money and the entire system of mythology will collapse."

Schopenhauer - "All truth goes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Then it is violently" opposed. Finally, it is accepted as self-evident."

Dr. Edwin F. Bowers - "Progress in medical science is, as a rule, achieved only after overcoming the manifestations of a fixed mental status, ranging all the way from violent and vitriolic opposition down to apathy and deadly intertia."

Alan Cantwell, MD - "The mixing of AIDS facts and fallacies has long been apparent to researchers like myself who are convinced that HIV did not come from Mother Nature and “species jumping” but was most likely introduced via contaminated vaccine experiments exclusively targeting the Black African and the American Gay community." more

Doctor Robert Gallo who discovered the HIV virus said that there is no legitimate dissent when it comes to AIDS. But there are more than 5,000 physicians, microbiologists, journalists and activists who disagree and say that we have been misled about the real causes of AIDS and the nature of its treatment. The mainstream media has chosen not to provide an outlet for their opinions. In this important film, documentary filmmaker and health expert Gary Null, traveled to more than 30 countries over an eight year period to seek them out and get their interviews. This is the first film on AIDS that brings the most compelling of their arguments together in one place.

Dr. Null blows the lid off the wealthy AIDS industry and shows how greed and corruption have prevented any real progress in fighting the epidemic or its underlying causes. The film challenges the entrenched notion that AIDS or HIV is an African monkey virus that is spread sexually and can be "treated" with harmful drugs. Instead, the film considers the common underlying conditions of the epidemic, such as malnutrition, unclean water, poverty, illness, and poor lifestyle choices. The evidence is damning, and a clarion call to the public that the AIDS Industrial Complex is on the wrong track and has become a spending juggernaut completely out of control.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by ayo84(m): 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2013
State Origin : The Evidence of the Laboratory Birth of AIDS
As America celebrates the 225th Anniversary of the greatest democracy in the world, author Boyd E. Graves, J.D. exposes the shocking evidence of a century long national obsession with ethnic genocide. Rationalized by the economics of population policy, legalized by Congress, and fueled by pharmacuetical propoganda. Dr. Graves outlines how the AIDS pandemic was manufactured and proliferated by government contracted laboratories.

Fear of the Invisible takes readers on a journey into the very heart of the hunt for viruses - to the key experiments that were performed to prove that these invisibly small particles cause diseases that often were previously blamed on toxins or bacteria. It sheds light on the extraordinary assumptions underlying much of this research into viruses - and the resulting vaccines and antiviral medicines. The author, an investigative journalist who has researched and produced investigative films for the BBC, American and Australian television, was asked by parents whose children had fallen severely ill after vaccination to discover if the medical authorities might be hiding anything from them. She agreed, but had no idea how long this search would take or how it would change her ideas. She expected at best to uncover a small degree of vaccine contamination. But, on the ensuing journey of discovery, she found top government scientists reporting alarmingly, at meetings between scientists, that it is impossible to purify vaccines. They stated that the childhood vaccines of today are contaminated with viruses from chickens, humans and monkeys, with RNA and DNA fragments, with "cellular degradation products," and possibly "oncogenes and prions."

They say they dare not tell the pubic about all this contamination - as they might demand a withdrawal of the vaccines. One doctor at these meetings said that if the 'Greens' heard what they were reporting, they would demand the ending of vaccination.There is much research here that will be totally new and horrifying to most readers. The author cites, for example, a senior World Health Organization (WHO) scientist reporting that the MMR vaccine is contaminated with chicken leukosis virus, and that they have decided not to tell the public and to continue to make the vaccine with eggs from contaminated chickens. She also cites a report from a major MMR vaccine manufacturer stating that their vaccine is contaminated with cellular degradation products - and cannot be cleansed. It seems they stay silent with the public because to confess this would reveal that they cannot purify the vaccines given to our children. A US court decision in 2008 has linked autism with vaccine contamination.This is not surprising given the degree of contamination documented here - contamination that seems inevitable given how the vaccines are manufactured using cells from slaughtered wild monkeys, chicken embryos and cancers. The author cites her sources by name - and gives references and Internet links where they are available.

She also gives evidence on how US biowarfare researchers have tried to create new agents to destroy human immune systems - and reported working on a bacterium to make it a hospital superbug. Did they manage to create HIV? Obama's pastor might have thought so - but what is the evidence for this? The author critically examines this - and the evidence for another theory put forward to her by a senior professor. he said that HIV may well have contaminated the polio vaccine. She learns that chimps were used in vaccine manufacturing so widely that HIV could easily have spread in a vaccine without any need for military intervention. She then set out to find why HIV spread so far and so fast. Was it in a vaccine? She needed to know more about HIV so went to the foundation research widely held today to have found this virus and proved it caused AIDS.

She was then rocked to discover that this key HIV research had been investigated for scientific fraud by powerful US scientific institutions and by Congress between 1990 to 1994. Why is this not widely known? These inquires reported major errors in this research, with some errors so serious that they said they made it impossible to repeat the key HIV experiments and verify them! She reveals the evidence unearthed - reproducing key documents so the reader can assess their importance for themselves. This is explosive material. She reports finding to her surprise that the faults in researching HIV apply also to other viruses. She goes to the key experiments and discovers that it is very difficult to find any in which pure samples of viruses are produced and proved to cause particular human diseases. If they cannot purify viruses for use in vaccines, it seems they cannot produce the pure cultures needed to link with certitude viruses with diseases. This means that many illnesses may be misdiagnosed. Fear of the Invisible

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
pDude: Everthing is West africa is aggressive.

The people are aggressive.
Boko Haram is aggressive.
The mosquitoes are aggressive.
The leaders are aggressive.
The weather is aggressive.
Now the HIV is aggressive cheesy cheesy grin

Choi!

I think its cause of the HOT SUN...
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2013
thank you ayo84.

HIV is the greatest scam on earth.

the supposed virus has never been isolated and cultured....

and they claim hiv is a virus that causes aids..

the tests for hiv doesnt "identify"...for lack of a better word..the virus in your bloodstream.....rather it test for the presence of Antibodies that can be caused by other factors

why is it that antiretrovirals...the supposed antidote is so poisonous..and actually kills you faSter than the supposed virus...

cases abound where someone tested "positive" and took to natural medicine and rest coupled with healthy foods and herbs And later turned negAtive....i am taLking about america....

why is it thT whenever some africAn comes up with A supposed cure....he is bullied and silenced...

think...... the ARV industry is a billion dollR bizness....selling poison to cure you of a supposedx illness
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
all these scientist, they will manufacture drugs,put some experimental stuff inside , send it to africa, marketers spread the drugs.
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by devour129: 9:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
DJX50:

So how many vaccines are they selling for HIV virus.
And how many have they sold to your village?
You should think with your head, not thru your you-know-what.
taa GBA fu o ! So the companies that make it give it out for free ? Or the people that donate them fetch it from the stream ?
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by AGgal(f): 9:57pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Okay
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
it's becos God loves Africa
Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by worksmart(m): 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
Confined to West Africa?

This a political statement, next you may find that Europeans may start denying West Africans visas after all majority of immigrants to Europe are West Africans.

Abeg when did the the HIV virus begin recognising geographical borders. So it not only aggressive but it also intelligent enough to recognise borders of West Africa and know not to cross it?

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by smartg(m): 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
Instead of finding the cure for HIV, they're busy discovering more strains of Hiv. Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Scientists Find Aggressive New HIV Strain ( Seems Confined To West Africa) by Aderupoko2: 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Can't Trevo cure this one ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N4 Million SOS Appeal For A Child Diagnosed With Brain Tumor / Nigerian Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike June 15 Amid COVID-19 / 15 Early Signs Of Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.