Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? (36599 Views)

How Can One Be Really Photogenic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by chimajii: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
^^ ehhehhehe...whether he wanna sound personal or official...that shii don't phaze me one bit...He failed in his bid 2 correct an already flaw free post........
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Aliciakeys(f): 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
She really needs your vote, your vote will definitely count in making her be CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR..... Please, please, please and please, vote for her, your vote is the ladder with which she will use to reach the crown. Her name is Rinny on the Model Board.
STEPS TO VOTE....
1) Register at CAMPUSPEEPS REGISTRATION
2)View her profile at CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR CONTESTANT 3; RINNY'S PROFILE
3) Cast your vote on the contest's voting board at CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR VOTING BOARD
System of voting; "VOTING FOR CONESTANT 3; Rinny"
Voting starts on Monday, 9th December 2013 and ends on Sunday, 15th December 2013....
Thanks and God bless as you vote and help her win the crown..
Remember; YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fresia01: i weep 4 ur parentz. The money they wastd tryna help u learn English. Itz rili painful. 'Give it a rest man' or shud i say 'get it a rest' lyk ma new english master. U re lost on planet errorz. Go upgrade ur use of wordz!
Buhahahahahahaha, abeg no argue with that guy again. Dude is a complete joke and I just discovered that. Never argue with a fool, he is gonna bring u down to his own level and beat you with EXPERIENCE. Lolzzzz
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by doyouknowjohnny: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fresia01: i weep 4 ur parentz. The money they wastd tryna help u learn English. Itz rili painful. 'Give it a rest man' or shud i say 'get it a rest' lyk ma new english master. U re lost on planet errorz. Go upgrade ur use of wordz!
babe let sleeping dogs lie..d Chima dude is jez having a nice tym pulling ur legs though I don't lyk d way he's going about with it..well as 4 me o..u try no b small..
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by vincvin(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
chimajii:

^^ U really dnt knw what redundancy means...man...I won't argue with U.....one word i got....Go figure!! ..it'll sound strange to u cos U definitely don't knw shii....
LOL you are an illiterate forming englishman .how is 'go figure' a word? Bikonu?

1 Like

Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Fresia01(f): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
chimajii:

^^ U failed again...go and check...i knw u tryin hard 2 spot errors/spelling mistakes...hehehhehe...am On it.....i corrected that even b4 ur brain cud process it....btw way..immah Hand a Stern warning to U....dnt bring mah parents into d Mix.....if u aint got Respect for ppu...dnt try it with me.....i got mad respect for my parents....U better listen......
soundn frustrated? Yeah ryt! It must rili feel bad being floored by a gal. Kpele oh!! Tryna form america? Come on dude, get outta dat ur high horse, writn in american accent wudnt chnge d fact dat u re poor wen it cumz 2 gud english usage!
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by chimajii: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
Paroman:
Buhahahahahahaha, abeg no argue with that guy again. Dude is a complete joke and I just discovered that. Never argue with a fool, he is gonna bring u down to his own level and beat you with EXPERIENCE. Lolzzzz

^^ hw bout U quote me....Ya shaking.....Yo! Am Hood enuf 2 #clapBack...aint no one gone mess/dsrespect me...aii..am That Good.....if u feel U ballsy enuf....quote me and talk smack.....
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Afam4eva(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
So much delusion on this thread.

@topic
I think it due to the shape of some people and the lighting from the camera and swaglessness of some people but mostly due to the former. It's for the same reason that makeup looks good on some people and not on some others.
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
youngice: How many years did it take you to edit that picture. Just asking
....sorry I don't answer ïdiots anymore, just wanted to let you know. undecided
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
well, well, well! i thought i was d only person tinking abt diz. bt sincerely i tink my true image lies in d way people view or see me. even mirror shows difrnt view of my image. Grrrrrg! i hate that. i d'nt even knw whethr i'm pretty, ugly or not!
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by chimajii: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fresia01: soundn frustrated? Yeah ryt! It must rili feel bad being floored by a gal. Kpele oh!! Tryna form america? Come on dude, get outta dat ur high horse, writn in american accent wudnt chnge d fact dat u re poor wen it cumz 2 gud english usage!

^^^ U floored me Lmao...Yo! Am running Circles around U...u got nothing on me...U want to take it 2 queens english...Hehehehhe.....Am 100 percent down....best believe i'd drag U all over this thread for wrong shii......Take Ur pills....

1 Like

Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Decentdamsel(f): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=TEsLA BOY]May be the kamera is not up to a megapixel may be around 150 kilopixel, supply more powder to the face, if symptoms persist use powdered milk. [

u sure u r not a comedian cos I really can't stop laughing
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by ifex370(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
+2348183530115...[whatsapp]

grls only please! THANKYOU
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Fresia01(f): 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
chimajii:

^^^ U floored me Lmao...Yo! Am running Circles around U...u got nothing on me...U want to take it 2 queens english...Hehehehhe.....Am 100 percent down....best believe i'd drag U all over this thread for wrong shii......Take Ur pills....
y nt gv it a try! Frustrated felow. lackn both in grammar n in physical attributes. U rili nid God's interventn! Plus, u write lyk a kid!
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 06, 2013
mem88: well, well, well! i thought i was d only person tinking abt diz. bt sincerely i tink my true image lies in d way people view or see me. even mirror shows difrnt view of my image. Grrrrrg! i hate that. i d'nt even knw whethr i'm pretty, ugly or not!
U look pretty to me, ma'am.
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Decentdamsel(f): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Smf for those of u forming English teachers but can't properly punctuate ur words...y don't y'all stop making fools of urself en give it a huge rest
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Toks2008(m): 1:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
If you are really cute then you will be photogenic. No two ways
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Mckayzee(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Khalessi:
Yep! says the hoodlum without a profile pics...sorry I don't answer ïdiots anymore, just wanted to let you know. undecided
Whoa ma'am, are you pained? Sorry sweetie, was just trying to say the simple truth....shefowl like you!!!
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by donlino9: 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
glamorous sandy: see your own face like sour akamu
Like seriously den you are so dull, thou I don't blame u Guys are to blame , they call you all sort of swt name ,just to ve their own share of the ministry

1 Like

Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by ejifranks(m): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
welcome Nairaland Grammer School....the best and bestest of bests teachers taughting English language ....

@ Topic

Well cameras don't just make stuff up but I think there is such a things as being photogenic. Cameras only capture a snapshot of you. In addition, you are expected to pose in planned pictures. Some people just aren't good at posing. Their standard pose may even be unflattering. Some attractive people are attractive because of the way they are composed, the way they carry themselves, and the way their personality imprints itself on their body and style. Cameras aren't good at capturing all of that so some people look more unflattering in pictures than they actually seem in real life and probably vice versa.

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by doyouknowjohnny: 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2013
mem88: well, well, well! i thought i was d only person tinking abt diz. bt sincerely i tink my true image lies in d way people view or see me. even mirror shows difrnt view of my image. Grrrrrg! i hate that. i d'nt even knw whethr i'm pretty, ugly or not!
swity u ain't bad o..at least beta than some faceless peeps here..*masef included* lol
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by glamoroussandy(f): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
donlino9:
Like seriously den you are so dull, thou I don't blame u Guys are to blame , they call you all sort of swt name ,just to ve their own share of the ministry
i dont have tym for fools like you
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by youngice(m): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Khalessi:
....sorry I don't answer ïdiots anymore, just wanted to let you know. undecided
but you have already answered me

1 Like

Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by realtem(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
chimajii:

wetin dey do this one now undecided

1 Like

Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by chimajii: 1:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
realtem: wetin dey do this one now undecided

^^ yo! If u aint got any comment related to the OP's Title.....Take a Nap! Aii..
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by D3BO9: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
I don't mean to brag but am not jus cute but am also photogenic don't wanna put my pics here am too cute for that when see me you know you could check my instagram page if you wanna know what I look like

Joooooooooooooooor
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Thenny: 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
yuzedo: Maybe deir step-murder dint want dem to see horseband? angry
fist of al its their,second its mother,third its husband
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by godman01(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
ayusco85: Only one explanation.

They are been hunted from their village grin

Or seriously its the mega pixel of the camera
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by chimajii: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
vincvin: LOL you are an illiterate forming englishman .how is 'go figure' a word? Bikonu?

^^ Stay Mad!!
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by SOREB: 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Kingtim: see the people Who Make Up Nairaland.... Wereys

Can't.stop laughing
Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thenny: fist of al its their,second its mother,third its husband
U dey correct a whole Yuzedo(chief sweetus oyoyo). Are u a learner?? Ur own english even worse self.

3 Likes

Re: Some Cute People Are Not Photogenic: Why? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lanceslot: They're telling you the opposite bro.

seee this photo

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Finalists For Cross River Most Beautiful Girl Pageant Holding Today / Anita Ukah At The Miss World 2018 Pageant (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.