Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan (52326 Views)

What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network? / Etisalat Introduces Cheaper Call Tariff Plan / 12k/sec Flat Rate On New Glo Bounce Prepaid Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by babajideoluwa14(m): 4:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Sowi to be part of dis Lil talk u guys have bin delibratn on. Tunjitsu got it right. Thre's alwys somfin to benefit frm any new glo plan. This plan is really good for BlackBerry/data plan subscribers. Knowing u have somfin left in ur promo acct after ur main acct is bin exhausted on subscription is overwhelming. All the same, thre's still need for glo to balance the equation. Any new glo plan shud be an improvement on the older wans. For those complaining, this's business...don't xpect equal benefits from diff glo plans. y'all shud try and read the analysis Tunjitsu gave us earlier. it's gon help
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
Good evening dear customers and followers of my post on Nairaland.

Buying MTN data plans from me for a minimum amount of 1200 and a maximum amount of 1400, for a 1GB data volume, is still far cheaper than buying the same 1GB data volume directly from MTN for a whopping 3500 naira. You should be the judge!
Or, you want to compare buying a miserable 350MB at 1300 naira from MTN, and paying a maximum of 1400 on a 1GB data volume from me? You should be the judge!
Therefore place your orders now and get credited almost instantly.

Glo mobile sells 1.5GB at 3000, 2000 for a data volume of 800MB and 1000 naira for 350MB.
But with 500 naira, you will be connected to a 250MB, 800 for 500MB and 1500 for a 1GB data volume from me. So, you should be the judge here too.

Moreover, most people in Nigeria today are looking for cheats, tweaks and other fraudulent ways to use the various service provider's data 'free of charge' on their devices, especially Android OS users. You may be happy doing this now but the consequences of actions in the near future far outweighs whatever benefit you think you're enjoying now. An adage says in the local parlance "Awof dey run belle".

Therefore, kindly place your orders now for both MTN and Glo data subscription plans, and you will never regret you did.
GOD bless you all my customers, and my future and intending customers too.
Shalom!
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by jasa1000(f): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
U r sick
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Dahlia22: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2015
I agree with @tunjitsu. The glo bumpoa works best for me especially when I subscribe. I still av lots of credit to make calls to every network.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by aliyug79: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2015
BUY MTN DATA SHARED FOR ANDROID AND BB 10 @ CHEAPER RATE:
1GB...1200 NAIRA
2GB...2400 NAIRA
3GB ...3500 NAIRA.
Call 08053635768 & 08143285527.
U can pay via MTN VTU or MTN SHARE AND SELL.
Thanks
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by jatoo2k: 3:49am On Feb 14, 2015
Don't know about you guys, but I use an Infinix android phone and I pay #1000 for 3075mb monthly. If you're in PH, uses an android and wants same,,, then I need to touch your tab. It's GLO and it's fun!!
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
jatoo2k:
Don't know about you guys, but I use an Infinix android phone and I pay #1000 for 3075mb monthly. If you're in PH, uses an android and wants same,,, then I need to touch your tab. It's GLO and it's fun!!
Stop tweaking imei.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Mykelpower(m): 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2015
pls i jst bought my glo sim and i subscribe to glo bumpa, and i don't kwn d package 4 2k data plan, can u share more light on d data plan
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by Mykelpower(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2015
pls i jst bought my glo sim and i subscribe to glo bumpa, and i don't kwn d package 4 2k data plan, can u share more light on d data plan...
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by luluosas(m): 7:37pm On Mar 07, 2015
Mykelpower:
pls i jst bought my glo sim and i subscribe to glo bumpa, and i don't kwn d package 4 2k data plan, can u share more light on d data plan
It gives 800MB for N2,000. It is called My Phone plan. If you want to subscribe to it, dial *127*55#. Thank you.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by oloyedayo(m): 10:30pm On Jun 26, 2015
has glo stopped 200% bonus on bumpa? cos they now give me 75% whenever I recharge.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by tvreporter: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2015
How to subscribe to Glo BUMPA plan is truly a easy road one could travel; when you are subscribing to glo BUMP plan you have the number rule which is you most be a glo user that means you should have a glo line. Then you are to dial this code on your glo line *100*10# when you do it glo will be asking you for a confirmation. http://www.techcules.com/migrate-glo-bumpa-plan/
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by tvreporter: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
How To Migrate to Glo BUMPA
Plan, How to subscribe to Glo BUMPA
plan
is truly a easy road one could
travel; when you are subscribing to
glo BUMP plan you have the number
rule which is you most be a glo user
that means you should have a glo
line.
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by tvreporter: 1:24pm On Mar 17, 2016
Re: Glo BUMPA Most Rewarding Prepaid Plan From Glo But Most Expensive Tariff Plan by onuoha12(m): 8:16am On Jun 15, 2017
So, what are the benefits of this plan and would you like to know how to migrate to the GLO Bumpa plan?

Read more: http://updates24.com.ng/migrate-glo-bumpa-2017/#ixzz4k3LTj8Bz

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces The New Time Based Unlimited Data Plan For Every Device / My Review Of Mtn Data Plans! / How Did You React When You Noticed That You Can't Access Facebook, Whatsapp?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.