Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Bayelsa Runs Girl Exposes Her Disgusting PHOTOS Online To Get More Customers +18 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bayelsa Runs Girl Exposes Her Disgusting PHOTOS Online To Get More Customers +18 (4114 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lagos; Jumps Out Of His Range Rover And Tears Clothes -Pic / Girl Exposes Photos Of Married Man Stalking Her For Sex. / Young Girl Stopped From Trying To Commit Suicide In Bayelsa(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Runs Girl Exposes Her Disgusting PHOTOS Online To Get More Customers +18 by angelcj: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2013

Actually i think there aint no where for naija dem fit mention runs girl that people wouldnt understand what they mean......

Runs girls are almost close to the Hores. Here are the pics of this lady Ebi Clement from bayelsa that actually snapped all this photos of her Bad on her phone without securing it.

And as i heard, this pics circulated after one of her boyfriends decided to share it with more people.. The photos you are about to see are really really messed up.
View the Uncensored Pics Below:

Source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/12/bayelsa-runs-girl-exposes-her.html
Re: Bayelsa Runs Girl Exposes Her Disgusting PHOTOS Online To Get More Customers +18 by Andykuul: 4:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
There is nothing here abeggi...When u said ''disgusting pictures'', i was brasing myself up to see her 'bushy bush'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This Head? (photo) / Characteristics Of An E-attention Freak / My Experience With A Scammer On Badoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.