Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel (1825 Views)

Emirate Cabin Female Crew Needed / Female Cabin Crew (air Hostess) / Cabin Crew Needed In Arik Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by divineimage: 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2013
There is a need of cabin crew in the following Airline. Antrack Air. 04. Star Bow S9. Air mali I5. Air Namibia SW. Kenya airways KQ. Iberia air. IB. The minimum cert is OND a professional couse will be an added advantage. Kindly send your CV,Recent passport with valid phone number to oluwoletravelscrew@gmail.com. From now till 31/12/13
Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by divineimage: 9:03am On Dec 06, 2013
We need ladies for this job.
Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by zada(m): 1:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pls, is the recruitment only for ladies. Pls kindly respond. Thanx.
Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by divineimage: 5:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Yea!just ladies
Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 10, 2013
OP Dis ur email: "Oluwole travels" really sounds somehow u know.
Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 10, 2013
Valeree! Can you do this kind of job? Cabin crew tinz. Wish you all the best in this venture of yours.
Valeree: OP Dis ur email: "Oluwole travels" really sounds somehow u know.
Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2013
babyface333: Valeree! Can you do this kind of job? Cabin crew tinz. Wish you all the best in this venture of yours.
Lol, Ehen! I've got the height, the qualities plus I can swim,,, just wondering if the advert is real, cos the name Oluwole has been associated with a lot of fraud in the past.. I'm just saying.
Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 10, 2013
No harm in trial my dear! You can just send a mail, wait for the response, but never you in any way send money to the said contact for any reason. Your suspicion on the legitimacy of the mail is quite normal , so that you dont get hoodwinked and swindled by jobless fraudsters who have channelled all their intelligence to scam.

As for the job, i am not contending on your qualities, but, i kinda have this perception about cabin crew ladies, i may be wrong though, thats why i used the word perception. Anyway its an individual thing, just be optimistic like i am always optimistic. 2014 is our year jorh.
Valeree:
Lol, Ehen! I've got the height, the qualities plus I can swim,,, just wondering if the advert is real, cos the name Oluwole has been associated with a lot of fraud in the past.. I'm just saying.

1 Like

Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by AllGood: 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
A South African restaurant, located in Victoria Island, requires to fill the following posts as a result of recent expansion in business operations.

1. Waiters/Waitresses
2. Grillers
3. Filleters

Benefits include:
1. Staff quarters to pass the night when on duty.
2. Daily staff lunch
3. Transportation home when going off duty.

Requirements:
Applicants for the posts above must possess a minimum of SSCE certificate, with an ability to communicate in basic english. Knowledge of basic mathematics will be an added advantage.

Method of Application:
Applicants should forward their application (with CV) to virtualomicron@gmail.com. In addition, applicants for the post of Waiter/Waitress must include their passport size and full length photographs in JPEG format.
There would be on-the-job training for employees if necessary.

Application closes 24 December, 2013
Re: Cabin Crew Job In Africa For Local Travel by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Wat abt dana air, na there I wan work

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Bottle Manufactures and pet blowing machine In Lagos / Vacancies For Writers & Editors In An Online Media Company / Front Desk Officer, Receptionist And Warehouse Manager Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.