Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Need Urgent Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Urgent Help (865 Views)

I Need Urgent Advise About Receiving UK Visa Documents From VFS Global Services / Need Urgent Help !!!! My Schengen Visa Was Refuse / Filling The Uk Visa Application Form Need Urgent Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Urgent Help by pharuk: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2008
Hello all,
got a bit of a situation here and really need your help coz i wld be submitting my application to BHC next month
first am using the bank PHb education loan, and everything from there is ready but the situation is as follows
1. i read bsc economics and i got an unconditional offer in Sheffield Hallam university for Msc informtion system security because i did Oracle after service for 6months and am certified by the standards of Oracle i.e OCA/OCP but i have only the original printout of the result or perhaps statement of result and the certificates are not coming till oct. whch is far.The question is how do i explain a conversional course?

2.my school only allows payment for accomodation when u get there, how do i tell the ECO that, though i have paid my tuition in full!!

3. when filling the bank phb eloan form, my sponsor who is my mum submitted most if not all her property deeds to get the loan, so what do i add as sponsors property deeds when submitting my application to ECO wen bank phb got it all??

4. i have been using my native name from birth till i finished my secondary school. but my mum added an english name to me (which sounds cool by the way) and thats wat i used thru university and my oracle result plus the name on my unconditional offer but pls note that the native name(s) is stil there but an extra english name making it 3 names e.g formely: oluwale chukwudi now its oluwole MATHEW chukwudi (not real names) does that mean i have to go to court to swear affidavit and print it on papers, then get a clip and attach to the list going to ECO

thank u for taking time to read all thru and now ur reply pls coz am in a fix and have gone too far too quit, thanks peeps
Re: Need Urgent Help by adekennis(m): 3:47pm On Jul 25, 2008
dear,i'll advice you to swear for affidavit
same happen to a friend of mine embarassed
Re: Need Urgent Help by pharuk: 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2008
but its the same name in my passport, university school certificate, oracle its just that i dont have the 3rd name on my waec and birth certificate
Re: Need Urgent Help by ayomifull(f): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2008
adekennis:

dear,i'll advice you to swear for affidavit
same happen to a friend of mine embarassed

You may just want to try this no harm in trying. A cousin of mine wanted to open a bank account his passport reads Adetola and the letter from her employer read Tola and for that reason it was not processed until the letter was adjusted. So just try
Re: Need Urgent Help by pharuk: 10:46am On Jul 28, 2008
pls i need help in other questions and am really running out of time so pls some reply wld be very useful.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Travel Abroad Without Visa? / Has Anyone Being Granted A U.s Visa Since Mutallab's Incident (december 25th) / What Do I Need To Do To Go To Uk On Holiday With My Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.