Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,579 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Complete Assassin - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Complete Assassin (172431 Views)

"The Complete Assassin" / Patron Of Matrimony (the Complete Story) / TWO MAN BUSINESS - (The Complete Series) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Complete Assassin by mohammad11: 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Make Us believe you tonight @kayemjay
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
Thanks for your comments and concerns guys. I think I should be doing hourly updates of my situation o. Lol.

Travelled on friday to IB for my best friend's introduction ceremony which held on saturday. Left Ibadan on Sunday, got home @ 8pm. Monday I went to Ikorodu to spend the holidays with my family. Wednesday I am back at work. I managed to type three pages and its not where I want it to be yet.

Current situation.
Sneaked out of the office. Got home and realized all my shirts were unwashed. Took out about 6 and soaked them. Added 4 boxer shorts. While waiting for that, I quickly dashed to the barber shop. I look like a mess, plus I'm going to see my boo tomorrow in her school. So I shld represent.
On my way from work my shoe had an accident, so I took it along as I went to the barber's. Dropped the shoe @ d cobbler's and I'm currently typing from the barber shop with my fone.

When I leave here, will go with my keg to get fuel, collect my shoes and then head home. I will do super ultimate fast washing on the shirts so I can have some time to @ least type the update to a reasonable suspense point.

My friends, fans, do u see how my day is looking like?
Re: The Complete Assassin by ebonyme890: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
OK oooo, contunue grin Diariz God oooo
Re: The Complete Assassin by aao: 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
i have brought mat now, quietly lying down and watching the clock as it nears 8 pm. still I wait
Re: The Complete Assassin by drsolob2(m): 7:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
mohammad11:
Make Us believe you tonight @kayemjay
You go wait tire 2daycheesy grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by drsolob2(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
aao:
i have brought mat now, quietly lying down and watching the clock as it nears 8 pm. still I wait
Just keep waiting for 8pm

#KMJ making empty promise

Since

1900cheesygrin
Re: The Complete Assassin by opyzy(m): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
drsolob2:

Just keep waiting for 8pm

#KMJ making empty promise

Since

1900cheesygrin
. lol but seriously it not d guy's fault
Re: The Complete Assassin by Cashio(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2014
e no easy to write, no doubt...but guy abeg try finish this one nah...one year nd still counting...all this mb wen u make us dey waste dey refresh this ur story.........akwai allah ni fa
Re: The Complete Assassin by Abbamizy(m): 8:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=kayemjay post=26972620]Thanks for your comments and concerns guys. I think I should be doing hourly updates of my situation o. Lol.

Travelled on friday to IB for my best friend's introduction ceremony which held on saturday. Left Ibadan on Sunday, got home @ 8pm. Monday I went to Ikorodu to spend the holidays with my family. Wednesday I am back at work. I managed to type three pages and its not where I want it to be yet.

Current situation.
Sneaked out of the office. Got home and realized all my shirts were unwashed. Took out about 6 and soaked them. Added 4 boxer shorts. While waiting for that, I quickly dashed to the barber shop. I look like a mess, plus I'm going to see my boo tomorrow in her school. So I shld represent.
On my way from work my shoe had an accident, so I took it along as I went to the barber's. Dropped the shoe @ d cobbler's and I'm currently typing from the barber shop with my fone.

When I leave here, will go with my keg to get fuel, collect my shoes and then head home. I will do super ultimate fast washing on the shirts so I can have some time to @ least type the update to a reasonable suspense point.

My friends, fans, do u see how my day is looking like?[/quote dis guy won turn flash ni][quote author=kayemjay post=26972620]Thanks for your comments and concerns guys. I think I should be doing hourly updates of my situation o. Lol.

Current situation.

My friends, fans, do u see how my day is looking like?[/quote dis guy won turn flash ni]
[quote author=kayemjay post=26972620]Thanks for your comments and concerns guys. I think I should be doing hourly updates of my situation o. Lol.

Current situation.

My friends, fans, do u see how my day is looking like?[/quote dis guy won turn flash ni]
Re: The Complete Assassin by adebayo201: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
leave him oh... he's still typing!
he shd be on page 9 now!

1 Like

Re: The Complete Assassin by Mczigx(m): 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=Abbamizy post=26977510][/quote]
were ni
Re: The Complete Assassin by Dalyricz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Guyz I stumbled upon this thrilling story last wk and it has really been leaving my mouth opened after each chapters,plus it's my best story ever read here on NL after AEWE. I bet you guys will love it.

www.nairaland.com/1810790/friday-13th-haunted-mansion

Enjoy and thank me later.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 3:56am On Oct 09, 2014
UPDATE DELETED

2 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 5:09am On Oct 09, 2014
You be baba. you fit help me dey review ma Money doubler spy thriller story? . me wan still be as good as you... if dat us possible.
Re: The Complete Assassin by aao: 6:57am On Oct 09, 2014
I knew my mat had a good purpose, sorry I dozed off. Thank you KMJ
Re: The Complete Assassin by kingphilip(m): 10:55am On Oct 09, 2014
wow kmj tnx for dropping by can't wait for the nxt update
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 11:53am On Oct 09, 2014
kingphilip:
wow kmj tnx for dropping by can't wait for the nxt update

Thanks bro. Hopefully today. Typing as we speak.

aao:
I knew my mat had a good purpose, sorry I dozed off. Thank you KMJ
No sir. Thank YOU bro for hanging in there and reading.

Fixgoo:
You be baba. you fit help me dey review ma Money doubler spy thriller story? . me wan still be as good as you... if dat us possible.
Not a problem bro. Let's talk in camera. PM me pls.
Re: The Complete Assassin by donfineboy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
baba kay u da bomb,i duff my hat for u .waiting for d nxt episode
Re: The Complete Assassin by Timcy2(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
[color=#770077]wow, superp[color]
Re: The Complete Assassin by kingphilip(m): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
kayemjay:

Thanks bro. Hopefully today. Typing as we speak.

No sir. Thank YOU bro for hanging in there and reading.

Not a problem bro. Let's talk in camera. PM me pls.

k boss

please don't b offended with the jibes it's just to make u sit n n running
waiting for 8pm
Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
So?

Kmj feeling fly after one update...... Thanks BUT E NO DO ME cheesy cheesy
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2014
rapmike:
So?
Kmj feeling fly after one update...... Thanks BUT E NO DO ME cheesy cheesy

Feel fly keh? Dem no born me well to feel fly. Una comments never belleful me nah. I know I have to put in A LOT OF EFFORT, if I want to even smell the fanbase level I had before. I am gonna do my best, insha alla.

So helep me jesu.

Ogun ye!
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
kayemjay:

Feel fly keh? Dem no born me well to feel fly. Una comments never belleful me nah. I know I have to put in A LOT OF EFFORT, if I want to even smell the fanbase level I had before. I am gonna do my best, insha alla.

So helep me jesu.
u dy forget "ogun" too,e go b like cheating cos traditional worshippers sef dey here...Jah bless tho
Re: The Complete Assassin by rapmike(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2014
kayemjay:

So helep me jesu.

Issorai, but guys still dey para! Lolz.

Will be waiting at the other side.
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
haydot95:
u dy forget "ogun" too,e go b like cheating cos traditional worshippers sef dey here...Jah bless tho

Modified sir. lolz.

grin
Re: The Complete Assassin by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2014
kayemjay:

Modified sir. lolz.

grin
now that's fair enough...anyway,u gat 3hrs 46 minutes to deliver...u feel me? Or elseeeeeee...u knw that rest #red dot
Re: The Complete Assassin by Cashio(m): 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
kay u jst too gud gan
Re: The Complete Assassin by kayemjay(m): 8:28pm On Oct 09, 2014
UPDATE DELETED

3 Likes

Re: The Complete Assassin by base83: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2014
KMJ waa gbayii superb update
Re: The Complete Assassin by femyodsky(m): 9:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nice update
Re: The Complete Assassin by drsolob2(m): 9:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
wow thls is what we have been asking for.

Thanks KMJ for the update
Re: The Complete Assassin by mohammad11: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2014
Weldone kay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply)

Iyawo Mammy-water(18+) / Flow And Snow / A Soldier That Loves Me- A Fat Girl's Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.