Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

2012: I Heard Sounds In The Sky - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2012: I Heard Sounds In The Sky (831 Views)

Xmas Mood: Have There Been Fire Work's(banger) Sounds In Your Area? / I Heard There Are Different Kinds Of Atheism/atheist, Which One Do U Fall Under? / The Face Of Jesus Appeared In The Sky In Somalia Feb 1st 1992 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2012: I Heard Sounds In The Sky by Nobody: 12:55am On Jul 21, 2014
No joke, I (yes 2Buff) just remembered that for 3 consecutive nights in western Canada 2012, I heard a loud sound like a horn in the sky.
I remember people say they heard these all around the world too.
Did someone else hear this?

Remember the dead birds and animals ALL over the world? Why have we forgotten? Why aren't we asking? Are we in that much of a hurry to live in ignorant bliss?

Watch this to see all the stuff that happened in 2012.
SOMETHING happened in 2012. That we are still here....is this the last leg of pity from the most high?
Did God in His readiness to bring the earth to an end...look again at the unreadiness of us, and hold back His hand one last time?

People, we are on the last leg. Return to God ye wayward sons and daughters. For when they think Peace, peace. Or, nothing happened the last time, is when it will all come suddenly. In that near final time, He will no longer pull back in bringing to the earth what it has wrought.

2012 was the last shaking. Like a sieve shaken for the very last time to seperate the chaff from the valuable.
Those that will fall away like chaff into blissful ignorance, will not make it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNVOnGGbaFU

In this video, I heard the sound at 2:55 , loud, atmospheric, for 3 consecutive nights. There was nothing in the area that would have made that sound, and especially not that loud.
Re: 2012: I Heard Sounds In The Sky by NoContract(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2014
One term: DELUSIONAL MASS HYSTERIA grin

Wouldn't hurt to wiki that.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You See Prophet Mohammed? / T B Joshua Proposes ‘anointing Water’ As Cure For Ebola / Alfa Bible Studies: The Well Oiled Virgins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.