Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,131 members, 7,953,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. (789 Views)

7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / Staying Under One Roof But In Seperate Rooms! / Sleeping In Seperate Rooms While Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. by Moredew(m): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Am compeled to write on this topic because of a topic i saw on Nairaland Forum. Should married couples have their seperate rooms ?

From most of the posts emanating from that topic, i realised why this present generation have no respect for anything. Dats why divorce is even a pride in some quaters.

You and ur wife that God has said that the two of you are now one, should have seperate rooms. She be your girlfriend? Some girlfriends and boyfriends self, dem dey leave for d same room talk more of married people. Chai. No wonder men marry more than one wife. Even some ladies in the forum who are suppose to kick against it because it can lead to their husband bringing in another woman are happy about it.

Some of them sighted privacy as one of their reasons. Privacy to do what? Do you understand what is meant by being one? Imagine ur wife in her seperate room, you in ur seperate room. Is that not an opportunity to chat with your ex girfriend or the new hot lady in your office who her number is in your contact? Or you think your wife dont admire some handsome guys she sees out side who maybe she exchanges number with for a platonic reason but because she is alone and is bored will decide to chat with him and you never can tell the dimension the chat will later take.

Yes women have this penchant for Accessories and other properies, but there is a way the room will be structured to accomodate all shes got and the room will still look beautiful. If her properties is too much, then a room can be converted to a store and some of them kept there.

Living in seperate room is an invitation to a boring marriage. Staying together everyday, and your bodies rob each other creates a very strong bond that is unique and can only be experiencd by the both of you. The devil, which i know does not just perpetuate some evil if you don't give him chance, can capitalise on this and wreck the marriage. So please friends avoid it. But if it suits you go ahead.
It baffles me when even young people who are suppose to plan how to strenghten their marriage when they get into it in this age of many distractions especially the internet are already planning their break up from it.
MORNDEW.

Princewill Chimereze

Student, Writter, Facilitator, Public affairs analyst and Social commentator.

1 Like

Re: Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abeg all this thou shalt not do this,thou shalt not do that. Staying in separate rooms may work better for some couples.

Some people like their space to get their mind and acts together.

2 Likes

Re: Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. by Moredew(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^^But they are one nd behave as one
Re: Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. by Moredew(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2014
^^^But they are one nd should behave as one.
Re: Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. by shizzleStar: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
waste of time
Re: Why Married Couples Should Not Stay In Seperate Rooms. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
Each couple should do what's best for them. For someone like me AC makes me sick and I can only have the fan on low while my hubby loves his AC and heat makes him miserable. Having separate rooms is the only way to ensure we're both ok. We spend most of the time in one room but when he's too hot he goes to sleep in the other room. Some situations make it a necessity.

(1) (Reply)

. / 300 Likes For My Mum On Her Birthday..... / Male Contraceptives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.