Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. (1849 Views)

Everyone In My Husband's Family Has Stopped Communicating With Me / What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? / Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. by drepapa(m): 9:17am On Dec 05, 2013
A man suspected to be Ayobami’s kidnapper has called her elder sister, whom Ayobami lived with to inform her that he knows her whereabout yesterday, but refused to speak further when he was questioned as he abruptly ended the call. Since then, nothing has been heard from him again. At least a sign of relieve that she is somewhere probably still alive. Ayobami returned to Nigeria January 2013, for her youth service after graduating from University of Marlyland, United States. May the Lord keep her safe and change the minds of those holding her in captivity. Her family can still be contacted on 08023182792

Re: Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. by Mrsmansson(f): 10:24am On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmmn the Family should be very careful and beware of scammers
Why did it take the kidnappers days before contacting Her sis
They should speak with their daughter on phone First
Someone very close to them is involved as it was in my Case
God Dey

1 Like

Re: Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. by Austinmoor(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2013
Beware of scammers. He is not calling again since first call, you have not spoken with your sister on phone!!!!!!!, beware. The Lord will preserve her life, may be somebody is just settling scores.
Re: Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. by Kanwulia: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmmmmmm!
Sounds like an h-inside job! kiss
Shebi she wan live for NAIJA? grin
Seeeeeee FRESSSSSSH FISH!!!!! grin
Re: Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 05, 2013
Kanwulia: Hmmmmmmm!
Sounds like an h-inside job! kiss
Shebi she wan live for NAIJA? grin
Seeeeeee FRESSSSSSH FISH!!!!! grin
gringrin e ti tunde grin
Re: Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. by JulianBond007: 2:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
A nairalander must have made the call to Ayobami's elder sister. So many scammers on this forum.

Meanwhile,I pray your sister is rescued alive. It is well
Re: Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. by jumzzy448: 10:27am On Dec 06, 2013
JulianBond007: A nairalander must have made the call to Ayobami's elder sister. So many scammers on this forum.

Meanwhile,I pray your sister is rescued alive. It is well
Lol....nairaland don suffer.
Re: Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. by SpicyMimi(f): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
ITS SCAM! BIG TIME! KEEP PRAYING AND FASTING...BY HIS GRACE, AYOBAMI IS STILL ALIVE, AND SHE WILL BE FOUND IN JESUS NAME, AMEN!

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Son Is A Fussy Eater! / Top 10 Secret Mom Confessions / I Love My Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.