Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? (1281 Views)

Lmao, see the latest father of many nations (pictured) / Kidnapped Ayobami Jaiyeola’s Family Has Been Contacted By Her Abductors. / Help Find Missing Ayobami Jaiyeola!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? by Analysedis: 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
I recalled a story about her last year still missing? Has she been found? Any update from the police yet? Any update from the family? Any leads? Any arrest?
Re: What Is The Latest On Ayobami Jaiyeola? by perfectgen(m): 12:49pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hi, I just thought of same thing today too and surprisingly there is no known story of her whereabouts. Did you hear anything about her being found cos it has been long.

(1) (Reply)

10 Men Christian Women Should Never Marry / How Do I Handle A Wife That Always Brings Past Issues to Pressent Iss / Husband And Mother In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.