Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,334 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State (2680 Views)

Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Desirable Areas To Live In Lagos / Top 10 Areas In The Usa With The Most Nigerian Population. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State by ebner70(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2013
I need a beautiful lodge in Uyo with places for site seeing, recreation, and activities for honeymoon, really wnt to suprise my fiancee after our wedding, pls help
Re: Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State by Jhulyan(m): 11:12am On Dec 05, 2013
Ibom tropicana, five star hotel and golf resort.
Re: Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State by Enoquin(f): 11:53am On Dec 05, 2013
I am from Akwa Ibom and stay in Uyo at least for 3 years now. If it's sight seeing you want, you are better off at Calabar. Calabar has more sites; museum, parks, historic places than Uyo. Uyo is less expensive and has good hotels too but except you are going to spend all your time in your room and maybe go to the cinema and walk around on a gold course you are better off at Calabar.

Akwa Ibom aya do okay!
Re: Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State by ebner70(m): 3:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Enoquin, pls can u tell me of a nice hotel and a cinema one can go to, smwhr close to whr 1 cld shop lightly, great food, and hw much do 1 budget pa night for the hotels? We want to spend more times togeda rather dn going to museums etc
Re: Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State by Enoquin(f): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
ebner70: @Enoquin, pls can u tell me of a nice hotel and a cinema one can go to, smwhr close to whr 1 cld shop lightly, great food, and hw much do 1 budget pa night for the hotels? We want to spend more times togeda rather dn going to museums etc

There is only one cinema in Uyo and that's Ibom Tropicana. Most hotels are in town, so irrespective of the hotel you stay in the cinema will be quite close as Uyo is a small place. Good hotel rates are from 5k upwards. I don't understand the shopping you are refering to, clothes or what? There are boutiques almost everywhere. Food? I rarely eat out but the fast foods have okay meals and there are good local restaurants too. Your hotel's food might be expensive especially if you are on a tight budget.

Hope I helped a bit.
Re: Honeymoon Areas In Uyo, Akwaibom State by ebner70(m): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks for ur comment Enoquin, whr ex*ctly in town and cn u gv me some names of those hotels esp 1 u hv bn in and is ok, Ȋ̝̊̅ have neva bn to d state before, and wat lovely meals and other stuffs 1 try out, Ȋ̝̊̅ dnt wnt to miss any obviously good thing

(1) (Reply)

Got Admission Into A Sweden University Gor January Admission,what Next,: / Food Items You Can Travel With From Nigeria To Europe, Most Especially Italy / Views of Gombe State From Inside A Car (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.