Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What The Programmer Room Cud B Like If Seun Tried - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What The Programmer Room Cud B Like If Seun Tried (756 Views)

Has Anyone Tried Out Windows 10? Pls Share Your Experience / 8 Tried And True Tips For Learning To Code / Tried To Hire A Programmer In Lagos Today He Told Me $100 A Day Or Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Programmer Room Cud B Like If Seun Tried by kambo(m): 1:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Links to resources on programming embedded directly in d room.
A code editor. Outfitted for programmers.
Logging out to run some google query shud b viewed as side effects and a dilution of room users enjoyment.
Syntax highlighting of pasted code differentiatg it from non code comments is a thirst of a soul.
Theyre programmers here. Code and text are not d same.
Viewg popular languages api, shud b instant from d room.

Same cud b said for other rooms.
Customize them for d users.
E.g in religious section breakg out to google a bible verse or (dropping phone to do same shud b a thng of d past)
the romance section cud hav well,romantic themes and wall papers. This way a user wandering around the site.the universe, wud b in suspense as to wat to expect next.
Cuz all rooms wud b a different experience.

4 Likes

Re: What The Programmer Room Cud B Like If Seun Tried by Seun(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We think they are very interesting and we will be discussing them to see how we can make use of them.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What The Programmer Room Cud B Like If Seun Tried by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 05, 2013
Seun: Thanks for sharing your thoughts. We think they are very interesting and we will be discussing them to see if we can make use of them.
seun plz what's the criteria of a thread making frontpage naa? I've requested 4 my voting thread to get to frontpage but i didn't recieve any reply 4rm U.

(1) (Reply)

Are D Mods Sleeping Or Is This On Purpose / Javascript View Source Problem (need Help) / In Need Of Visual Studio 2013//ultimate Or Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.