Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia (58328 Views)

Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / "Is Jesus Going To Return During The Blood-red Moon Of 2015?" / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Lord Obadiah u don come again.The water turning to blood scenario that happened during Moses's time was caused by Bacteria and this one might be too. I'm a Christian but the way you are taking religion and misinterpreting everything I worry about u.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
Emusan:

@bold
So you mean OBADIAH's word alone can discredit the word of God? hmmmm something like this happened in 1914 by some group. I believe you know them...nevertheless it doesn't move God and change the time The Father has chosen in Himself to end this scenario.

Instead of you to open your Bible and read it yourself.....for better knowledge about end of the world let's see Matt 24:14 which says "And the Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come" KJV

Simple question; as the gospel of Christ be preached in all nations? the answer will insight you more.

Shalom!
you are not measuring the times diligently. we are in a reincarnated world. the gospel has been preached to all peoples between 193 AD when septemius severus established the holy roman empire, up until 1400s when the europeans resurfaced again during the european rennaisance. 1000 year reign is in the past. you are not measuring the times diligently and in 1914 there were no nukes.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by crackhaus: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: yeah i see you done lost whats left of your dayum mind tongue
Yeah I left it stranded on a desert island.

Coming from you though, it's a compliment and I'm humbled to say I learnt from the very best grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Lord Obadiah u don come again.The water turning to blood scenario that happened during Moses's time was caused by Bacteria and this one might be too. I'm a Christian but the way you are taking religion and misinterpreting everything I worry about u.
what happened during moses time is symbolism just like this one chief. water turning to blood is a common phrase all throughout the bible. it signifies the end of a kingdom when all their doctrine is shutdown and its time for another empire to take control. nothing misinterpreted her. this is esoteric knowledge. only a few have this gift from God. all thanks and praises to him for giving me the insights into the symbolism-allegory-esoteric and parabolic understanding of scriptures. we have only a short time for you to see all am saying unraveling before you wink

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
crackhaus:
Yeah I left it stranded on a desert island.

Coming from you though, it's a compliment and I'm humbled to say I learnt from the very best grin
grin grin grin better go look for your mind in the sahara desert grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2013
Emusan:

@bold
So you mean OBADIAH's word alone can discredit the word of God? hmmmm something like this happened in 1914 by some group. I believe you know them...nevertheless it doesn't move God and change the time The Father has chosen in Himself to end this scenario.

Instead of you to open your Bible and read it yourself.....for better knowledge about end of the world let's see Matt 24:14 which says "And the Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come" KJV

Simple question; as the gospel of Christ be preached in all nations? the answer will insight you more.

Shalom!

Isn't it from the same bible he got his prophecy? I hope ure not trying to play the I am right, he is wrong game

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Isn't it from the same bible he got his prophecy? I hope ure not trying to play the I am right, he is wrong game
he is but the joke is on him grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by crackhaus: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin grin better go look for your mind in the sahara desert grin
Nah, mine is not in the sahara but I'm pretty sure yours is though tongue
I think I heard it talking about nukes, syria, the US, and symbolisms the last time I flew over.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: he is but the joke is on him grin

Lol, we shall see who has the joke on himself in a hundred n fifty week time grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
crackhaus:
Nah, mine is not in the sahara but I'm pretty sure yours is though tongue
I think I heard it talking about nukes, syria, the US, and symbolisms the last time I flew over.
my mind is on fertile ground not no dayum desert. my mind stays nourished bruv. speaking of minds, we need to hire sherlock holmes to look for yours in that vast desert. he comes highly recommended cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, we shall see who has the joke on himself in a hundred n fifty week time grin
keep in mind the 150 weeks is just the max time. it can happen anyday between now and then. so you most likely would not have to wait the whole 150 weeks. wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by meracool(m): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: the world is not ending my brother. what is ending is the ages. meaning the current rulership of the world is ending. but it will come in the midst of serious thermonuclear destruction. this will happen in less than 150 weeks time. before obama leaves office

Ok. it's getting clearer .. All I want is this corrupt Government of the world to END.. fast.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: keep in mind the 150 weeks is just the max time. it can happen anyday between now and then. so you most likely would not have to wait the whole 150 weeks. wink

Lol, I admire your conviction. You sound so convincing. Had I not known better, I would had been forced to believe you(like bolaino)
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2013
meracool:

Ok. it's getting clearer .. All I want is this corrupt Government of the world to END.. fast.
it will very soon my brother. it will get a lil bumpy before the kingdom is established on earth but its the price that has to be paid. just stay in the ark ( word ). thats your protection wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, I admire your conviction. You sound so convincing. Had I not known better, I would had been forced to believe you(like bolaino)
haha trust me you gone believe me. it may not be now but later. it may not be voluntarily but forcibly. but trust me you will believe. of that i am sure. you have no choice in the matter wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: haha trust me you gone believe me. it may not be now but later. it may not be voluntarily but forcibly. but trust me you will believe. of that i am sure. you have no choice in the matter wink

Lol, trust me, I know better.

How I wished obama never got elected the second time, your prophecy would had long failed. Anyway, its only a matter of time before it fails. I'll just be patient
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, trust me, I know better.

How I wished obama never got elected the second time, your prophecy would had long failed. Anyway, its only a matter of time before it fails. I'll just be patient
be patient brother. and dont quit nairaland till obama leaves office. you dont have to be regular but just drop in to touch base so i know you are still being vigilant . 150 weeks is not a long time wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: it is well lol. cheesy i am sure you are covered. right ? are you ? embarassed undecided grin

Just thinking of family

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 05, 2013
sandijey:

Just thinking of family
yeah its a phase you go through lol. however scripture says your family are the ones doing the work of the lord right ? and not the family you came through. the spirits in your family members existed thousands upon thousands of years before coming through the same family as you. point being they may have been wicked demons in past life lol. so you ally with the people who have the same spirit as you and not people who have the same flesh as you wink

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: yeah its a phase you go through lol. however scripture says your family are the ones doing the work of the lord right ? and not the family you came through. the spirits in your family members existed thousands upon thousands of years before coming through the same family as you. point being they may have been wicked demons in past life lol. so you ally with the people who have the same spirit as you and not people who have the same flesh as you wink

Comforting cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by crackhaus: 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
--
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by crackhaus: 6:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: my mind is on fertile ground not no dayum desert. my mind stays nourished bruv. speaking of minds, we need to hire sherlock holmes to look for yours in that vast desert. he comes highly recommended cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Sherlock fvcka Holmes don't even know where he kept his sanity, how do you expect him to go looking for a sane mind like mine? grin

But trust me bruv, the dunes of the sahara got part of yours in holding...I can swear it, and you need to go get it grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by omoayeni1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 05, 2013
obadiah777: oh yeah buddy. think about what side you have been trapped in lol. the good or the bad ? wink

Good side bro

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kaylize76: HMm part of me is happy because finally, this world system is going to be flushed down the toilet like a dead fish (only with nukes and all) but part of me is sad...school work hasnt given me time for bible study... But all the same

Happiness- 70%
Sadness because Ive been to busy to study- 30%

Maybe things will change...maybe....
ahhhh esau got you working like a slave hehe. tis well o jare. you gotta do what you gotta do ( as per school work ). but things will definitely change. its certain. i know its cold out in the peg
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 7:24pm On Dec 05, 2013
crackhaus:
cheesy cheesy
Sherlock fvcka Holmes don't even know where he kept his sanity, how do you expect him to go looking for a sane mind like mine? grin

But trust me bruv, the dunes of the sahara got part of yours in holding...I can swear it, and you need to go get it grin grin
hehe. in due time we shall know whose mind was lost and whose was intact grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
omoayeni1:

Good side bro
good news bruv. we at the finish line
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Ranchhoddas: 9:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
@Obadiah,i want u to promise me and all nlers that if at the end of obama's tenure nothing happens,u'll get urself commited to yaba left and that u'll open a thread acknowledging the fact that you were/still are a nutjob.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2013
Ranchhoddas: @Obadiah,i want u to promise me and all nlers that if at the end of obama's tenure nothing happens,u'll get urself commited to yaba left and that u'll open a thread acknowledging the fact that you were/still are a nutjob.

I really don't think all obd does is think of armageddon, getting nuked etc. Funny thing is he might be a totally different person in real life! A mad person cannot quote the bible wiv every word he speaks. Rather than outright disbelieve, start by correlating every of his post wiv the quotes from the bible verses wiv an open mind!

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mandela is dead
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by bastien: 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2013
D river don 2 serve,e don dey see him period
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by ichidodo: 10:53pm On Dec 05, 2013
No biggie, must be the result of an unusual high concentration of water-algae*** Takes a piss***

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.