Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia (58326 Views)

Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / "Is Jesus Going To Return During The Blood-red Moon Of 2015?" / River Turns Blood RED Overnight Putting Entire Chinese City In Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 11:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why would a great scientist need a goat sacrifice?

Smh...what am I to do with you LB?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by MrPresident1: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2013
Emusan:

If you continue to argue with them it's waste of time.

Logicboy03: This picture is for babies and gullible sheep.

Where has God done such action in any of your lives?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1453218_man_jpg79997e1c8bcd71b1284e0da52d5b4aec

@Emusan, it is just as you said it. The dog that will get lost will not heed the master's whistle.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

Smh...what am I to do with you LB?

Have dinner, then go back to my place where we talk over some glasses of wine about romance. Then sleep in each others ar................

HUH.....sorry, I thought I was Amanfrommars.......I must have been daydreaming....the dark knight doesnt do romance
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by TayoT: 11:54am On Dec 06, 2013
Has anyone tasted it to see if it's blood?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 11:56am On Dec 06, 2013
Emusan:

If you continue to argue with them it's waste of time.

I do see your point. I just can't help but like many of them. They are not bad people. They are just misguided. Christ would surely not give up on them. Anyone filled with the pure love of Christ could not give up on them. I do know it is pointless to argue. I need to voice my belief though, if not, I would be swallowed up in their presence.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

I do see your point. I just can't help but like many of them. They are not bad people. They are just misguided. Christ would surely not give up on them. Anyone filled with the pure love of Christ could not give up on them. I do know it is pointless to argue. I need to voice my belief though, if not, I would be swallowed up in their presence.

Wait....this is what I do not understand. You have interacted with us and seen that we prefer to just argue based on evidence that we can see or measure. How are we misguided? Is it necessary to know christ to live a good life?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Danyl(m): 11:58am On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

There are no miracles......All these signs have been happening since the early centuries...natural disasters, war etc....the ancient guys even had it worse- they didnt have science to understand the geology of these natural disasters.

Does God sound like a scientist to you from reading the bible?
if he is not a scientifist how could he have created a man in a day and it takes man 7 yrs to study how it works....dats an extraordinary scientist dat will take my standing ovation anytime any day....
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
Danyl: if he is not a scientifist how could he have created a man in a day and it takes man 7 yrs to study how it works....dats an extraordinary scientist dat will take my standing ovation anytime any day....

What about requiring sacrifice? Does that sound like an extraordinary scientist to you?

Why would such an intelligent being demand sacrifice from Abraham or Cain/Abel like a tribal warlord?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Have dinner, then go back to my place where we talk over some glasses of wine about romance. Then sleep in each others ar................

HUH.....sorry, I thought I was Amanfrommars.......I must have been daydreaming....the dark knight doesnt do romance

I should ignore this one, but I can't resist...
ROTFL @ the bolded.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by dozai: 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
FOOL FINDER: Lord Obadiah u don come again.The water turning to blood scenario that happened during Moses's time was caused by Bacteria and this one might be too. I'm a Christian but the way you are taking religion and misinterpreting everything I worry about u.

The one in Australia was caused by floating Algae. But meeen why is it happening everywhere??. I better see caution and apply danger oh. There is no harm in one having a check on his life. U never can tell.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Danyl: if he is not a scientifist how could he have created a man in a day and it takes man 7 yrs to study how it works....dats an extraordinary scientist dat will take my standing ovation anytime any day....

N just how did you know he created man? Oooh, don't bother

The bible said so
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wait....this is what I do not understand. You have interacted with us and seen that we prefer to just argue.
How are we misguided? Is it necessary to know christ to live a good life?

That's what you get for altering my post this morning LB. angry grin

As for the bolded...I told you this morning, you know the answer. Why ask the question? You are asking me the wrong questions. When you figure out the right ones, then we can discuss it. smiley
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly:

That's what you get for altering my post this morning LB. angry grin

As for the bolded...I told you this morning, you know the answer. Why ask the question. You are asking me the wrong questions. When you figure out the right ones, then we can discuss it. smiley

haha....

But wait, what would be the "right questions"?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Mftivi: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
just accept christ. confess your sins to him, reject them and be forgiven then wait upon him as you do His will through the spirit if God. Just that! escape hell. if the Nigeria sun can change my skin to brown .........and passing an oven on close range ain't romantic then hell .............

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Mftivi: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
How logical is it that blood from a slaughter house turned those rivers blood red!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

haha....

But wait, what would be the "right questions"?

cool
*in the kung fu master's voice*

"When you come to me with the right questions, I will enlighten you with the answers you seek grasshoppa."
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by anikum: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: grin grin yeah good afternoon to you too amanda and yes syria will be destroyed however i did say it was before obama leaves office. and i cant stop. if i stop the Lord will be angry with me. i was posted on nairaland to sound the trumpet. you do know all those on nairaland are the real biblical israelites right ? grin

jeremiah 28 vs 8 The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence.

i think u r good,...buh u shud learn how best to use it..u r like the "tenth man measure' in world war z by brad pitt. i cant totally disagree with u because u r making sense..buh the truth is.."the unknown is administered by the unseen".

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Emusan(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03:

Wait....this is what I do not understand. You have interacted with us and seen that we prefer to just argue based on evidence that [size=14pt]we can see or measure.[/size] How are we misguided? Is it necessary to know christ to live a good life?

That bolded speaks alot

Is everything that exist in this vast universe observable and measurable?

Honest answer pls.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Vinsaint(m): 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
Too much shakes n wales blood
Cursed de dat of china.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
Emusan:

That bolded speaks alot

Is everything that exist in this vast universe observable and measurable?

Honest answer pls.

Not arguing with them is easier said than done.
grin
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Elevation(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
U dont need to be afraid of the end,infact u should wait in anticipation,the most important thing is to ask the Lord to reside in u always and remain Holy,study the Bible and pray the Holy Spirit renews ur mind and make u worthy,it is very possible.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Ishilove: 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Has any river turned red in Africa?
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Nice one sire, bt I will like to know the 7 vials is it after after or before the rapture? I have been lazy enough not to do serious study on it so it will be nice if u can answer n I will study later.
we are already in the 7 vials. have been in the 7 vials for sometime. and rapture is not what people think it is. nobody will be floating in the sky. people mistake the way it was symbolically written as literal. rapture happens inside you. it is when the corruptible inherits incorruption. when the terrestrial becomes celestial. it is when those who make it become angel-like. human-angels with the inability to sin. and this will happen just before the last vial which the last vial is world war three aka armageddon wink
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by texanomaly(f): 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Logicboy03: This picture is for babies and gullible sheep.

Where has God done such action in any of your lives?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1453218_man_jpg79997e1c8bcd71b1284e0da52d5b4aec

tongue
Lighten up LB...it's funny. If you had a similarly funny satire of Christianity you would be laughing.
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nattydonatus: ...u are a grail messenger , you believe in reincarnation? You can't shake us with all dez trash
matthew 11 vs 14 And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come.

reincarnation is all over the bible. i can point out over 50 reincarnation verses but you sir dont have the gift of understanding the bible if you call reincarnation trash wink

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by MeandSum: 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777:

http://dailystar.com.lb/Article.aspx?id=163449

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199800/The-river-DID-run-red-Residents-Chinese-city-left-baffled-Yangtze-turns-scarlet.html

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/382487-river-in-slovakia-flows-blood-red/

what does this signify ? Yesterday it hit europe. the waters in slovakia turned to blood. so it started in asia and then america and then australia and than africa and now europe. thats all the continents covered

revelation 16 vs 4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.

[b]so what is this phenom and what is the Lord trying to symbolize with this ? the human spirit is like a garden of eden and all the trees in it represent all the different doctrines that you can choose to indulge in including the word of God. these are how you get all the different religions and philosophies and doctrines in the world : by people going into themselves to come out with the one they want to create. of course the stronger of the specie has created their own doctrines and forced everyone to worship it but the point is that everyone has access to that garden in them. now the ideal situation is that you select the word of God and this is what would get you saved and this is the default doctrine for all spirits because it is the only right one, but people choose to stray. now these different doctrines in you is called 'rivers' or 'fountains of waters'. thats what a doctrine is. 'water' or 'wine'. so when the rivers and fountains of waters become blood what that signifies is that the garden of eden within you has been killed. it has been turned to blood. you no longer have access to any doctrine within you, meaning nothing anyone tells you will resonate with you because it is no longer within you to recognize it. what this means is that your time for change and repentance is finished. you can no longer change to the word of God. this signifies the end of repentance. its now time for judgement. and the reason it is moving from continent to continent is because the period of the end of repentance is moving from continent to continent. started in asia, then america, then australia and now europe. they can no longer repent. you are locked into your choices now. TIME FOR REPENTANCE IS OVER WORLD-WIDE[/b]

so what next ?

when the time of repentance is over the next stage is complete destruction. its a routine that has happened from the beginning of time and all throughout the bible. only this time around the destruction will be called the 7th seal OR the 7th vial OR the 7th trumpet OR the third woe. aka armageddon aka third world war. and that is the significance of the water turning to blood moving from continent to continent. signifies the end of repentance from continent to continent. symbolism. SHALOM

The poster conveniently left out the fact that all these "puzzles" he listed as signs of Armageddon were easily explained when authorities investigated further.

For example, the Slovak incident was due to someone stealing septic tanks from their place of working and later trying to wash away the food dye inside them.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but revelation was not written until 200-300 years after Jesus supposedly walk the earth(actually, the whole new testament was written 200 years after him).
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Malakh: 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
obadiah777: the gospel has been preached throughout the whole world during the 1000 year reign. this ended just before the european rennaisance. that era is over. we are in the tribulations. and the end of the tribulations is signal led by armageddon. you are not measuring the times diligently sire. Shalom
i keep telling you, you have a zeal for knowledge but you lack understanding, the gospel has not been preached yet to the whole world..
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Malakh: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ranchhoddas: @Obadiah,i want u to promise me and all nlers that if at the end of obama's tenure nothing happens,u'll get urself commited to yaba left and that u'll open a thread acknowledging the fact that you were/still are a nutjob.
if he had the light in him,he would know this age doesnt come to an end until the fullness of the Gentiles not Obama who is African
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Malakh: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nattydonatus: ...u are a grail messenger , you believe in reincarnation? You can't shake us with all dez trash
aint no such ish as reincarnation,he speaks trash...he mixes truth with untruths which makes it hard for the naive to figure him out
Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
Malakh: i keep telling you, you have a zeal for knowledge but you lack understanding, the gospel has not been preached yet to the whole world..
you are not measuring the times diligently.all these people you see walking around in the world today have spirits in them that are thousands upon thousands of years old. spirits are not created when you are born. old spirits are dropped into new born babies. some of these spirits manifest what they were in past life early hence why you can see like say a two year old that can play the piano like a pro etc etc. see you are myopic. you see people in the remote areas of the world and in your mind you say surely these people have not heard the gospel yet. what you dont understand is that it is what they did with the gospel when they heard it in past life is why they were put in a low state in places such as the jungles of papua new guinea etc etc. and i repeat, you are not reading your bible correctly and not measuring the times diligently

genesis 2 vs 1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them. <<< all spirits already made from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Rivers Turn Blood-red In Lebanon, China & Slovakia by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
Malakh: aint no such ish as reincarnation,he speaks trash ...he mixes truth with untruths which makes it hard for the naive to figure him out

ecclesiastes 3 vs 15 That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.

ecclesiastes 1 vs 9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

matthew 11 vs 14 And if you are willing to accept it, John himself is Elijah who was to come.

and please if you dont have anymore intelligent things to say keep it moving. dont spam this thread with your scoffing when it is clear you have no understanding.
wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Used By 5 Pastors For Miracles Traced, Reveals What Happened / Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.