Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,053 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:08 AM

Delight yourself in the comment box - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Delight yourself in the comment box (1303 Views)

IS it right for a dad to bath his 15years old daughter? / Photo: Please Help Rob Mamuda Find His Dad. / Is It Right For A Dad To Go Through His Daughter's Phone? Could He Be Any More Overbearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delight yourself in the comment box by engrj(m): 3:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
angry angry angry
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by engrj(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please all good advices and suggestion will be welcome.
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by dominique(f): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Please don't take him to court over a matter like this. You're soliciting for assistance, do you think our legal system is that sound to make a person cough out cash if he doesn't want to? Go with your mother's suggestion and go and talk to him first. If he's really your father and has an ounce of conscience, he should sponsor your education. Discard the idea of court case, nothing good can never come out of it.

1 Like

Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by engrj(m): 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
dominique: Please don't take him to court over a matter like this. You're soliciting for assistance, do you think our legal system is that sound to make a person cough out cash if he doesn't want to? Go with your mother's suggestion and go and talk to him first. If he's really your father and has an ounce of conscience, he should sponsor your education. Discard the idea of court case, nothing good can never come out of it.

Well meeting him is a good idea but if u really think of it the is man is heartless since I was burn he has never show any caring as a father. Ok even if I must meet him first how do I go about it my mum will not like to go there with me no member of my maternal family will like to go with me moreover I don't know what will be the outcome well thanks for the suggestion God bless u.
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by deeptesting(m): 5:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Simply put your head down and do a thorough preparation for your exams? People who pass jamb are not Aliens and it is not a rocket science,you only need discipline. Many,have walked that path and they are successful today.. Now, from your write up even if the court awards you 1million naira as damages it will not get you an admission except you put your a*ss down and study but i know how difficult that will be now that you have started making money. Stop following the short cuts,forget your Dad and pursue your dream. Hope you are taking care of your Mum? Cheers.
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by engrj(m): 5:30am On Dec 06, 2013
deeptesting: Simply put your head down and do a thorough preparation for your exams? People who pass jamb are not Aliens and it is not a rocket science,you only need discipline. Many,have walked that path and they are successful today.. Now, from your write up even if the court awards you 1million naira as damages it will not get you an admission except you put your a*ss down and study but i know how difficult that will be now that you have started making money. Stop following the short cuts,forget your Dad and pursue your dream. Hope you are taking care of your Mum? Cheers.
Tank u but if u read my post well u will understand that passing jamb is not de problem I have al ways score above 200 in jamb. But not dat I can't run full time program in univer. Again cus of my business, y am angry with de wicked man is dis since i was burn he has never show any care as father ok I believe very soon he wil come around and dat will be wen dere is no work to do again as father but I will still 4give him so is better I force him to pay den we will settle latter, advising me to write jamb again mehn thinking am na o at my age now 25up even if i write it I will not be chance to work again cus is a full tim program den who will sponsor me please note dis I hav discovered dat for me not gaining admission in time was de will of God am sure of what am saying. As for my mum she is fine and doing well.
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2013

1 Like

Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by engrj(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2013
^^^^Thank u.....God bless u more.
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 06, 2013
First tin ah will say is forget about ur dad n focus on ur life,talkin about ur admission have u tried seekin God's face ah asked because ah saw in ur writeup u said ur father was attackin u spiritually,and writting jamb 4 7 years is not a joke, ma advise is be prayerful n watever u choose to do put ur whole heart in it whether education or bisnes,if it's education put God first n study well n u will make it

1 Like

Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by engrj(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2013
^^^^^thank u joor ..... The wicked man that call himself ma dad believe in spiritual power I was told how I fall sick wen I was still very little many tins haPpen to me just to make my maternal grandpa send for ma dad even there was a time i hard an accident wen I was in primary school (pry 3) the man didt show up I spend more than two weeks in de hospital he didt show face at all. Well thank for de advice I really believe in Christ
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
I am going to start by asking you why you want to bag a Bachelors degree;
Is it just to be able to flex your muscle and call yourself a university graduate?
Is it because you train graduates and undergraduates and you feel less than them?
Is it because you believe it will place you in a better place in life?
You want to experience NYSC?
You need a better job?

I asked you this question because you need to weigh your options very well before taking a step further. Are you even sure your father is financially buoyant and he can afford to give you that amount? Mind you, I don't think there is provision for your claim in Naija law o, and if there is, who will enforce it?

You said you have written UTME 7 times and you have always scored above 200 yet you were never offered admission to any UNI. If you are really determined to bag that degree, how about doing it on part time? That way you still run your business while schooling and you can afford to train yourself. At 25, saving towards it is not an option, might take 2 to 3 years and by that time you will be thinking of starting your own family and once that happens, you have divided attention and maybe come out with a 3rd class or a pass...taking you back to where you are coming from.

Be very careful with your father, you mentioned the spiritual attacks(find it difficult to believe sha), but still be careful...he is prolly married with kids and his new family may see you as a threat.

Note: not all university graduates are successful and not all successful people are university graduates! It is not necessarily going to give you an easy ride in the storm of life. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
Silliest thing i ever read. Please concentrate on ur biz. U are not a graduate material, even from your writing. U want to sue your dad. I wonder what all the millions of orphans who never saw a mother and father should do. Agbaya.
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by zeb04(f): 5:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Gaggi: Silliest thing i ever read. Please concentrate on ur biz. U are not a graduate material, even from your writing. U want to sue your dad. I wonder what all the millions of orphans who never saw a mother and father should do. Agbaya.
pls don't be mean
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by zeb04(f): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
Op,drop the hatred and focus on your life and mum,u ve got every reason 2 b angry bt Hatred is 2 much a burden 2 bear. Gudluck

1 Like

Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by engrj(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
candy: I am going to start by asking you why you want to bag a Bachelors degree;
Is it just to be able to flex your muscle and call yourself a university graduate?
Is it because you train graduates and undergraduates and you feel less than them?
Is it because you believe it will place you in a better place in life?
You want to experience NYSC?
You need a better job?

I asked you this question because you need to weigh your options very well before taking a step further. Are you even sure your father is financially buoyant and he can afford to give you that amount? Mind you, I don't think there is provision for your claim in Naija law o, and if there is, who will enforce it?

You said you have written UTME 7 times and you have always scored above 200 yet you were never offered admission to any UNI. If you are really determined to bag that degree, how about doing it on part time? That way you still run your business while schooling and you can afford to train yourself. At 25, saving towards it is not an option, might take 2 to 3 years and by that time you will be thinking of starting your own family and once that happens, you have divided attention and maybe come out with a 3rd class or a pass...taking you back to where you are coming from.

Be very careful with your father, you mentioned the spiritual attacks(find it difficult to believe sha), but still be careful...he is prolly married with kids and his new family may see you as a threat.

Note: not all university graduates are successful and not all successful people are university graduates! It is not necessarily going to give you an easy ride in the storm of life. I wish you all the best.
Thanks a lot but I didn't say 7 times but 4times from the comments so far am ok. I think I know what to do big thanks to everybody here mehn.
Re: Delight yourself in the comment box by Incrizz(f): 6:30pm On Dec 07, 2013

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Here Comes A Baby With A Tail / 11 Things Happy Couples Avoid / what's the best way for a Child to save his mother from abusive father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.