Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? (964 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Some Muslims Will Make Heaven While Some Christians Will Not. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
We all know that Chris Okotie des not have similar beeifs with Muslims and will also consider them hell-bound.But will he have the courage to come out and openly declare that muslims are going to hell like he did to catholics? is he just picking on catholics because he considers them a softer target because there are not violent like their muslim counterparts.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by harbiola1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 05, 2013
If Okoti goes to Heaven then it is two things.

1. Heal must have full

2. He did not die like he is nw.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Mintayo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
Well,maybe he already knew that muslims are readily going to hell.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mintayo: Well,maybe he already knew that muslims are readily going to hell.

I know that is what he beleives but the question is can he declare that publicly like he did for catholics
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by harthonder(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
U're a big fool for tagging muslim as a violent fellow.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by 99100(m): 8:46pm On Dec 05, 2013
chukwudi44:

I know that is what he beleives but the question is can he declare that publicly like he did for catholics
He know they will mark him WANTED and d next will be to bomb him.May God forgive him.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by harbiola1(m): 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2013

Lol, Hell of Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 05, 2013
Kamsy10: Normally I don't criticize churches, I just walk away from a church when I hear sermons that are hypocritical and certainly meant for selfish interests.
People that criticize the catholic church apparently dont know jack about the catholic church.
For me I am a catholic who once left the faith and joined other churches to see if there's a better church.Note I was a devoted worker in each church I went but after hearing and learning the stuff some of those pastors preach, MEHN, I quietly went back to the catholic faith. Catholic might have some shortcomings but it's unrivalled compared to the churches I've been to. I'm so happy I retraced my steps.

Here are some of the lies you'll hear from the pulpit:

1. Tithe/offering will take you to heaven since we live in the new testament now and God keeps no record of sins. Therefore tithe/offering is what really matters now.
(Meanwhile tithing was ONLY mentioned in the old testament)
2. If you need a job, car, child etc and you're not tithing, God will not bless you. (False)
(Haba. Even pro.sti.tutes get pregnant and have children.Many CEOs don't even go to church not to talk of tithe.Rom9:15 says 'I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy,...etc. Matt 7:7 says ask and you shall receive. Check with the richest men in the world. Again pastors have to chose which one to emphasize and which ones not to. I don't blame them sha)

3. If you tithe, you cant be sick, loose your job, get into an accident or get robbed.
(So why do they run to the bank immediately after collecting tithes and offerings to avoid robbery. And they travel oversees for medical checkups, and fly jets and move around with heavy security guards)

4. God asked me to do this, God asked me to do that . Even to the point that God asked them to divorce and marry another one.
(1cor 6:9 says no adulterer shall see the kingdom of God. God has asked you to marry and divorce 2times and heading for the third one)

5. We now live in the new testament, the old testament doesn't count anymore. so dress however you like, men perm your hair if you like to church, youths can fornicate and it doesn't count, girls can come to church naked if it makes them comfortable, just do whatever you like, since Christ has died, you don't have any problem. We now live under grace.
(ok. so why is tithe the center of the sermon everyday knowing that tithe was only mentioned in the old testament. The funny part is the same pastors will say you should not add or remove from the word of God)

6. We are the true Christians, we're emulating Christ, we're Christ-like cos we're born again.
(ok. so why is this rule not applicable to the jet flying pastors. Last time I checked, Christ didn't have a private jet and he drove those who were turning the church into a money making venture but alas our pastors will be identifying with politicians so they too can get a brown envelope. Instead of preaching to them to help create employment for the jobless youths in the church, they simply shower prayers for them and collect offering. Doesn't sound like what the Christ I know will do)

7. Christ was very rich and he wore an expensive robe that is why they cast lots on his robe to decide who should have it.
(ok. Even if the robe was expensive, so your definition of a rich man is a person who has one expensive robe. Why fabricating lies such as these against Christ just to justify the acquisition of an aircraft.

8. We need jets cos we're spreading the gospel to china,japan,america etc
(How come all your pastors in those countries are not able to run the branches for you and then report to you. I guess you're the only one called by God. Nothing is wrong with visting once in a while. Why travelling there every week or month as the case may be or are you worried about them not giving you proper account of the money they're collecting.
Also I used to think they were actually converting the indigenes of those countries, but I discovered that in most of those churches,its mostly their tribal people that actually worship there. In other words,you'll only find only Africans there. Note: I've been to a few countries,and they've bn the same so far)

9.Catholics are doing confessions, blessing holy water, burning incense, worshipping images, and giving holy communion, therefore they are hell bound.
(Why do they have counseling sessions on a particular day of the week where the member tells them about his past life and and how they want God to forgive them and they want to turn a new live and They pray for him/her. Sorry that is not confession, it is called counseling. Did I mention that they carry the stickers of their pastor and his family on their cars, pictures in their homes, offices EVEN ON THEIR BIBLES. Did I mention that they now bless and give holy communion. Confirm from redeemed and winners chapel.
Also they bless handkerchiefs and carry them around like juju or otumokpor

10. God told me to start my own church that's why I started this church
( No problem but why do you become a stumbling block when one of your pastors receives the same vision and wants to start his own. Some even go as far as cursing the person. )

My point is "the last day will be full of surprises but I pray that God will have mercy on all of us" AMEN
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by harbiola1(m): 9:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
* Christian Practises *

Christmas: 100% confirmed as a pagan festival.

Easter: 100% confirmed as a pagan festival.

Trinity: 100% Confirmed as a Polytheist Pagan belief.

Bible: 20% Fraud teachings found.

Whoelse could hell be made for?

4 Likes

Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Ruq: 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2013
harthonder: U're a big fool for tagging muslim as a violent fellow.
make it bigger.

I don't know how some people function, you didn't even approach the topic in a rational way, and to think that you made it look like Chris himself said it.Imagine if someone talks about your religion in such way, because of something you think they're.
And you should know thay people rarely phucks with Islam except on terrorism issues.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Ruq: 9:41pm On Dec 05, 2013
harthonder: U're a big fool for tagging muslim as a violent fellow.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Mintayo(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2013
harbiola1:

Lol, Hell of Jesus!
i bet ur quran didnt agree with that...and u say u will nt go to hell?
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by jerrymania(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
chukwudi44: We all know that Chris Okotie des not have similar beeifs with Muslims and will also consider them hell-bound.But will he have the courage to come out and openly declare that muslims are going to hell like he did to catholics? is he just picking on catholics because he considers them a softer target because there are not violent like their muslim counterparts.

this shows you are not that knowledgeable in the word of God, coz if you are, you should know from the time of ishmeal, muslims have been doomed for hell. So why repeat it again when every true christian knows. But what most dont know are about the catholics who thinks they worship God when they dont even know what they are doing. The time for weeding has come and it starts in the church, no need to bring muslims into it because we know their fate right from time.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by harbiola1(m): 10:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mintayo:
i bet ur quran didnt agree with that...and u say u will nt go to hell?

Not get it.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Mintayo(m): 10:31pm On Dec 05, 2013
[quote author=Kamsy10][/quote]
Do you know that Catholic too is guilty of what u put up there bt in another form?
Do you know that the catholic church too has a way of extorting money from her members apart from tithing?
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by harbiola1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2013
jerrymania:

you should know from the time of ishmeal, muslims have been doomed for hell.

Excuse me pls! you knw, i like discussing with people that ve bigger secrets about islam.

Pls can u shed light on the above statement?
thanks.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by harbiola1(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2013
harbiola1:
* Christian Practises *

Christmas: 100% confirmed as a pagan festival.

Easter: 100% confirmed as a pagan festival.

Trinity: 100% Confirmed as a Polytheist Pagan belief.

Bible: 20% Fraud teachings found.

Whoelse could hell be made for?

Can somebody pls refute this allegations?
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by larrymoore(m): 10:39pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okotie wll continue to toy with christianity because christians are too weak and aren't sure about why christ is taking more than 2000 years to return to earth as promised.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by lanrexlan(m): 12:15am On Dec 06, 2013
And christians to paradise right? Funny trinitarians.
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:111 -And they say,None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.These are their own desires. Say:Produce your proof if you are truthful.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:120 -Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion.Say:Verily,the Guidance of Allah that is the (only) Guidance

4 Likes

Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 06, 2013
lanrexlan: And christians to paradise right? Funny trinitarians.
Surah Al-Baqarah 2:111 -And they say,None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.These are their own desires. Say:Produce your proof if you are truthful.

Surah Al-Baqarah 2:120 -Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion.Say:Verily,the Guidance of Allah that is the (only) Guidance

Bros I am already aware that goping by. Quaranic teachings xtians will not make heaven likewise the same thing applies to muslims going by bible teachings.The koko here is an intra -religious disgreement and condemmnation of fellow xtians to hell by a controversial pastor
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Ruq: 10:19am On Dec 06, 2013
chukwudi44:

Bros I am already aware that goping by. Quaranic teachings xtians will not make heaven likewise the same thing applies to muslims going by bible teachings.The koko here is an intra -religious disgreement and condemmnation of fellow xtians to hell by a controversial pastor

You see the verse up there didn't even say anything about christians going to hell. I cant believe you're catholic because a lot people respect catholics because their faith is not the type you see people toiling with anyhow, and they also don't toil with others, you'll rarely see a catholic say shii dat don't concern them. I think you're an estranged catholic.
Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by larrymoore(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2013
lanrexlan: And christians to paradise right? Funny trinitarians.

Re: Can Chris Okotie Say Muslims Will Go To Hell? by Mintayo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
larrymoore: Okotie wll continue to toy with christianity because christians are too weak and aren't sure about why christ is taking more than 2000 years to return to earth as promised.
I don't know where u get that idea from,d quran?
Christains are not weak,we are certain Jesus is coming...when it comes time,it doesnt matter with God.

(1) (Reply)

"Why Is 'The Devil Made Me Do It' Not A Valid Excuse?" / A Word Of Encouragement And Support To TB Joshua / Is Jesus A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.