Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,656 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

PC Gamers Lounge - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / PC Gamers Lounge (12000 Views)

Gamers Lounge / Mature Gamers Lounge Opening Soon! / Its Romp Gamers Lounge Anniversary Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PC Gamers Lounge by weazley(m): 10:34am On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks dino, imagine my olodo hed, i had directx inside d fifa folder in my system since, and I didnt even knw, i wasted my precious 98mb of data,
I found and installed it, now my laptop is filled with working games, they al refused to work since, thanks oooo, am very grateful.
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by weazley(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2013
After getin tips and ideas that worked for me , I have decided to bring al my gamin problems hia. grin
abeg, who has an idea on fifa13, I tried to play it today but after selecting english in the language menu, the game freezes, pls wat am I doing wrong?
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by Timothy3113(m): 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
Pls who have winning 8 and 9 game cheat with raw also
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by Jhonnyboy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2013
dino_xiv: Nice - Also wanted to start such a thread... seems there aren't as many Core pc gamers in naija...
Got a new gaming lappy on cyber M., When it arrives i'll get on the train...
MySpecs:

hw did u order it online and do you stay in Nigeria. For hw much did you get it?
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by dinoxiv(m): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jhonnyboy:

hw did u order it online and do you stay in Nigeria. For hw much did you get it?

The list price on amazon was $859 -But during that black Friday/Cyber Monday period it fell to $799.
Bought it using my Access Bank Visa Card
Free 2days shipping from Amazon to myus.com(forwarding company) who then gave me 30% off the shipment via DHL @ $110
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by dinoxiv(m): 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2013
lawrence7:

U tried it out yet?

Re: PC Gamers Lounge by dinoxiv(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2013
Jhonnyboy:

-do you stay in Nigeria.

Stay in Lag.
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by blueButtocks: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2013
Just started Battlefield 4. My system runs it on Ultra quite comfortably. grin grin

Screenshots were taken using Fraps.

Re: PC Gamers Lounge by blueButtocks: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by lawrence7: 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
dino_xiv:

U tried it out yet?
[quote author=dino_xiv]

no man haven't had the time to yet. Been trying to get a hdmi cable
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by meshybizzo(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2013
blueButtocks: Nice specs bro. My last gaming laptop was about 2 years back. I built my gaming desktop about 6 months back, and I really enjoy the screen estate it affords me. Playing games like COD and Far Cry 3 on a 24 inch display is just amazing.

Almost done with Far Cry 3. Next on my list is Battlefield 4.

What genres do you enjoy? I prefer FPS and MOABs.

Hey sup, I would like to swap games with you. Interested in battlefield 4 and if you got other games. I got likes of Nfs: rivals, batman: arkham origins, Cod:ghost and others. Am in lagos, you can hit me up on meshark2004@yahoo.com so leme know. Thanks
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by meshybizzo(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2013
dino_xiv:

Stay in Lag.

Hi, bin expecting a reply on my emails. Pls kindly do.
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by meshybizzo(m): 10:57am On Dec 13, 2013
chidi2pus: About to build a PC gaming rig

I sold my ps3 and opted for PC gaming cause

1. PC gaming graphics with a beastly graphics card does outshine even the ps4 by miles away

2. Heard ps4 doesn't support DLNA , so WTF ? I just don't have a gaming thirst !!! I want media satisfaction too

3. Price of console games. During my ps3 era, I did buy the games ranging from 8-12k ....let's say in a year,buying up to 10 CDs is nothing less than 100k !!!! Games which I could easily have downloaded for free on PC.

I don't know if the ps4 will be hacked for free games but with PC I can definitely get all cracked games for free.

Already ordered the PC parts from amazon and below are the specs

Intel i5 4670k
8gb ddr3 ram
MSI gtx 780 lighting 3gb DDR5
ASUS maximum gene mother board
1 TB hdd
120 ssd

With these specs I'll be taking on next gen game titles with ultra graphic settings @1080p 60+ FPS

Already downloaded battlefield 4 and call of duty ghosts on my laptop so now I wait grin

That's some good gear. 9ice one!
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by meshybizzo(m): 11:02am On Dec 13, 2013
Anybody with these games in the house. Am looking to swap. Thanks

The Elder scrolls V Skyrim

Assassins Creed IV

Injustices: gods among us

NBA 2K14

Saint row 3 and 4
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by chidi2pus(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2013
Damn it

It's almost Christmas and amazon still won't verify my account embarassed
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by blueButtocks: 7:58pm On Dec 17, 2013
Been a while.

@chidi: has your account been verified?

Does anyone play online pc games here?
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by meshybizzo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
blueButtocks: Been a while.

@chidi: has your account been verified?

Does anyone play online pc games here?

Sup you didn't respond abt d bf4
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by blueButtocks: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
meshybizzo:

Did you send me a pm? Try prncksh@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by chidi2pus(m): 3:05am On Dec 18, 2013
sorry didnt see your post
meshybizzo:

Re: PC Gamers Lounge by meshybizzo(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2013
blueButtocks:
Did you send me a pm? Try prncksh@gmail.com. thanks.

I just sent you an email. grin
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by meshybizzo(m): 7:46am On Dec 18, 2013
chidi2pus:
sorry didnt see your post

No p mehn. Have u been able to resolve your amazon ish?
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by chidi2pus(m): 8:18am On Dec 18, 2013
meshybizzo:

No p mehn. Have u been able to resolve your amazon ish?

Not yet. GTB and Amazon still sorting it out.
This is really awful.
Had high hopes for this holiday.

Thinking about asking my cousin to purchase the parts in Moscow
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by lance4luv(m): 8:45pm On Dec 18, 2013
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by temitopecoal(m): 8:28am On Dec 19, 2013
lance4luv: Pls help needed to OverClock Intel Core-i3, to increase 2.2GHz to 2.4GHz so I can play heavy games like Call of Duty: Ghosts and Battlefield 4.

I use an Acer Aspire E1-571
Processor: intel core i3-2328M (2.2GHz)
RAM: 4GB (will increase to 8GB)
Video Card: 1760MB intel HD Graphics 3000

Please I want to boost the processor to clock at 2.6GHz

I can't edit the base clock from my BIOS

Please read through these links:
http://www.overclockers.com/3-step-guide-overclock-core-i3-i5-i7/

http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/267553-29-overclock-core

http://lifehacker.com/5580998/a-beginners-guide-to-overclocking-your-intel-processor
Bros.. Abeg can I upgrade ma pc to all dis spec? I got a mini lapy, 1.60GHz and. 2.00GB ram, 32bit
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by lance4luv(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2013
temitopecoal:
Bros.. Abeg can I upgrade ma pc to all dis spec? I got a mini lapy, 1.60GHz and. 2.00GB ram, 32bit

Yes, u can.
But be sure not to overload your mother board.
The RAM has two slots, so u can go to market and buy another RAM to add.
The 32bit, installing a 64bit-OS is no big deal, but if changed to 64bit might give you issues, so I heard.
The graphics/video card can be increased, added from your Hard-drive.
The processor too can be increased but I don't know how.

I advice you do not put load on the mother board, it's an old version mini, judging by the specs, it was not build for heavy work, it can burn the processor or even board, when increasing processor, increase in voltage is involved, followed by an increase in temperature.

I suggest you find means to buy another one instead of messing with it, I too need a new laptop.
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by lawrence7: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2013
temitopecoal:

You have a mini laptop that's not meant for games. You can increase the performance of your cpu and your ram.

Note that increasing your cpu performance or overclocking can damage your cpu cos it also generates more heat
. Ram can be bought anywhere and added manually and your vram can't really be increased to suitable gaming levels.

Best advice save your cash and buy a new lappy.
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by lance4luv(m): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2013
lawrence7:

You have a mini laptop that's not meant for games. You can increase the performance of your cpu and your ram.

Note that increasing your cpu performance or overclocking can damage your cpu cos it also generates more heat
. Ram can be bought anywhere and added manually and your vram can't really be increased to suitable gaming levels.

That's what I just said :/
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by lawrence7: 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
lance4luv:
That's what I just said :/

Lol yes it is. Sorry for the double post.
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by temitopecoal(m): 7:30am On Dec 20, 2013
lawrence7:

Thanks guys...... I would consider getting a new lappy
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by lance4luv(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
temitopecoal:
Thanks guys...... I would consider getting a new lappy
Hey! Make sure it is nothing less than core-i7, you fit manage i5 but i3 is too low for the games that are being produced now. Video memory, 2GB. HDD, 1TB. RAM, 8GB.
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 24, 2013
What's up guys. Nice thread, Exactly what i needed. I'm not a novice in gaming but i kind of want to delve into pc gaming full time, i was a minor pc gamer some years back, gta vc and stuff.
I wanted to build a gaming PC just like hancock, but i figured out it wont be much useful as i'm a student, always on the move.

I was supposed to get a powerful gaming laptop some months back, lost the cash.
Now am on a not too flexible budget, so any suggestions for an affordable Nice gaming laptop? @bluebottocks your battlefield graphics are off the hook, do you use only the keyboard for gaming or anyother controller?
Re: PC Gamers Lounge by sobmos(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2013
Pls guys i just bought a toshiba satellite c855d s5104 lappy wit amd e-300,4gb,500hdd.1.3ghz.pls list the games i can play on it.abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Latest Dream League Soccer 2024 Apk For Android PSP Realistic DLS 24 Offline / Ben 10 Ultimate Alien Cosmic Destruction PSP ISO Download / PES 2017 Minimum And Recommended requirements For PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.