Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,452 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here (6622 Views)

Oneplus One Users (lets Meet Here) / Lenovo S650 Users Lets Meet Here... / First Time Android Users: Lets Say THANK YOU To TECNO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
Okay, its a cheap phone, and so what? angry angry angry angry

It certainly looks expensive to me, and its soooo sleek, I just feel like stroking it all night long. Definitely does not look the price. I am yet to turn it on, because my sim can't fit into it, so I have to request for the micro sim grin

I have been fussing about this phone even before it arrived, having watched and read fantastic reviews about it. Besides, you can't go wrong, considering the price of the phone. With a 'less than N40,000' phone, you can't help but love this phone. Its a good decision, besides it will be my first android phone cool... Yeah, I dont care what you think about that angry angry , what's important is that I have finally seen the light.

So, fellow moto g users, come in here, lets discuss our cheap, but powerful phone cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by SweetSoup(m): 7:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
nanidee: Okay, its a cheap phone, and so what? angry angry angry angry

It certainly looks expensive to me, and its soooo sleek, I just feel like stroking it all night long. Definitely does not look the price. I am yet to turn it on, because my sim can't fit into it, so I have to request for the micro sim grin

I have been fussing about this phone even before it arrived, having watched and read fantastic reviews about it. Besides, you can't go wrong, considering the price of the phone. With a 'less than N40,000' phone, you can't help but love this phone. Its a good decision, besides it will be my first android phone cool... Yeah, I dont care what you think about that angry angry , what's important is that I have finally seen the light.

So, fellow moto g users, come in here, lets discuss our cheap, but powerful phone cool cool cool

How much exactly did you buy it and where?

1 Like

Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by venorite(m): 8:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Where did you buy yours and how much?
nanidee: Okay, its a cheap phone, and so what? angry angry angry angry

Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 9:26pm On Dec 05, 2013
Sweet Soup: How much exactly did you buy it and where?

venorite: Where did you buy yours and how much?

I bought it on Amazon, for a sweet £142 (with delivery) kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by Fukup(m): 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2013
nanidee:

I bought it on Amazon, for a sweet £142 (with delivery) kiss kiss kiss kiss
pls help me convert it in naira
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fukup: pls help me convert it in naira

I dont know the current rates, but what i know is that it is not up to N40,000... maybe like N35,000 undecided
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by physise(m): 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Fukup: pls help me convert it in naira
N36,920
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
nanidee:

I dont know the current rates, but what i know is that it is not up to N40,000... maybe like N35,000 undecided
Hmmm.........
I'll just keep mute undecided
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
@ Physise, I remember you gave me phone advice in the past smiley... you are a darling kiss

Godvilla: Hmmm.........
I'll just keep mute undecided

undecided undecided undecided what happened?

2 Likes

Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 10:48pm On Dec 05, 2013
Meanwhile... why is no one answering my call for Moto G users? sad sad
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by jayriginal: 11:04pm On Dec 05, 2013
nanidee: Meanwhile... why is no one answering my call for Moto G users? sad sad

It would help if you posted the specs and pictures.
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nani667: 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
nanidee: Meanwhile... why is no one answering my call for Moto G users? sad sad

why not post some screenshots to liven up the thread.....?
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
jayriginal:

It would help if you posted the specs and pictures.

nani.666:

why not post some screenshots to liven up the thread.....?

Geez... see Jamb exam o, lol. Me that does not even know anything about phones, i bought the phone because i read and watched a good number of positive reviews about it, and how the price was unbelievable, bla bla bla, And sure, when it arrived, it did look very good. As for all these technical stories, I don't have a clue undecided

Okay o, here is what the phone looks like, and the specifications I saw on the website (truth is I dont know what half of it means, all I want my phone for is email, social media, pictures...which they say is not perfect sha, but the price makes up for it). I am launching it after I have gotten my micro sim smiley

Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by psalmdave(m): 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
Hmmm

RIP MANDELAcry
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nani667: 4:01am On Dec 06, 2013
nanidee:

Geez... see Jamb exam o, lol. Me that does not even know anything about phones, i bought the phone because i read and watched a good number of positive reviews about it, and how the price was unbelievable, bla bla bla, And sure, when it arrived, it did look very good. As for all these technical stories, I don't have a clue undecided

Okay o, here is what the phone looks like, and the specifications I saw on the website (truth is I dont know what half of it means, all I want my phone for is email, social media, pictures...which they say is not perfect sha, but the price makes up for it). I am launching it after I have gotten my micro sim smiley

Lol...that's a picture you got online... I mean you could snap your Moto G phone and the package it came in...at least for us to see it and know you actually have the phone...and take some screenshots of some areas of the phone...like the “about phone”, the Homescreen..,etc...so we could see what the software of the device looks like.... you opened this thread...so you're responsible for keeping it going... smiley So start making things happen you namesake of mine

1 Like

Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by Fukup(m): 7:51am On Dec 06, 2013
is it the 16gig version you bought at that rate?...i wanna buy one by january next yr.
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2013
nani.666:

Lol...that's a picture you got online... I mean you could snap your Moto G phone and the package it came in...at least for us to see it and know you actually have the phone...and take some screenshots of some areas of the phone...like the “about phone”, the Homescreen..,etc...so we could see what the software of the device looks like.... you opened this thread...so you're responsible for keeping it going... smiley So start making things happen you namesake of mine

Hian!... Smh! Na by force to believe? Why would I want people to 'actually believe' anything?...Na wa ooo. I was only interested in discussing with other people who own the phone, not to come here and tell you about the 'software of the device'. You see, you can easily find all that out yourself. The internet is loaded with any type of information you seek, rather than wait for me to come and repeat what you can find online. And if the thread doesn't keep going, no qualms. Its not my ticket to heaven tongue

Fukup: is it the 16gig version you bought at that rate?...i wanna buy one by january next yr.
No, its 8gb. Almost £20 pounds more will get you the 16gb version.

1 Like

Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by psalmdave(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
nanidee:

Hian!... Smh! Na by force to believe? Why would I want people to 'actually believe' anything?...Na wa ooo. I was only interested in discussing with other people who own the phone, not to come here and tell you about the 'software of the device'. You see, you can easily find all that out yourself. The internet is loaded with any type of information you seek, rather than wait for me to come and repeat what you can find online. And if the thread doesn't keep going, no qualms. Its not my ticket to heaven tongue
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by psalmdave(m): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
nanidee:

Lol.....i find it so funny.....Maybe its a new law on Nairaland
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
psalmdave: Lol.....i find it so funny.....Maybe its a new law on Nairaland

Lmao! Like really... I had to read the statements over and over again to be sure I was not getting the point mis-understood. Oh well, I will just go to other phone forums and discuss with people who have the phone. At least, they wouldn't ask me to 'prove' I have moto g (I wonder what I would have been required to do if it were a 'state-of-the-art'/expensive phone) undecided undecided
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nani667: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
nanidee:

No, its 8gb. Almost £20 pounds more will get you the 16gb version.

smh...I really don't see why you're being so dramatic... I guess its a girl thing...I just suggested all that cos apparently that would spice up this otherwise dry thread...and no one is doubting that you have the phone.... * sigh* Drama queens full Nairaland sha
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
WATCHING THIS THREAD IN ACUTE ANGLE, BISECTED BY TWO LINES OF *some_txt_missing*
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
nani.666:

smh...I really don't see why you're being so dramatic... I guess its a girl thing...I just suggested all that cos apparently that would spice up this otherwise dry thread...and no one is doubting that you have the phone.... * sigh* Drama queens full Nairaland sha

No problem... lets leave the 'dry thread' to die so that we can all have some breathing space cool

Godvilla: WATCHING THIS THREAD IN ACUTE ANGLE, BISECTED BY TWO LINES OF *some_txt_missing*

No need to watch... the party's over now! tongue tongue
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nani667: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
nanidee:

No problem... lets leave the 'dry thread' to die so that we can all have some breathing space cool

alrighty then.... Happy Dying cool
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by caukerzee(m): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
I kinda understand what nani666 is trying to say. He is not asking for proove. The threads for particular models of phones in this forum are usually started with pictures of the phone, specifications listed out and maybe a few screenshots. It usually gives a clearer picture of what you are talking about and makes it easier for prospective buyers.
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by timbros(m): 12:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
Party over just when I am arriving? Impossicant! grin

Funny enough I just googled this phone not too long ago. Please continue this party. I'm interested.

#StillLoveMoto
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nani667: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2013
caukerzee: I kinda understand what nani666 is trying to say. He is not asking for proove. The threads for particular models of phones in this forum are usually started with pictures of the phone, specifications listed out and maybe a few screenshots. It usually gives a clearer picture of what you are talking about and makes it easier for prospective buyers.

help me tell her o....that's why chics shouldn't be opening threads on Nairaland
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 1:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
nani.666:

alrighty then.... Happy Dying cool

Happy dying too tongue

caukerzee: I kinda understand what nani666 is trying to say. He is not asking for proove. The threads for particular models of phones in this forum are usually started with pictures of the phone, specifications listed out and maybe a few screenshots. It usually gives a clearer picture of what you are talking about and makes it easier for prospective buyers.
nani.666:

help me tell her o....that's why chics shouldn't be opening threads on Nairaland

Na both of you sabi cool cool

timbros: Party over just when I am arriving? Impossicant! grin

Funny enough I just googled this phone not too long ago. Please continue this party. I'm interested.

#StillLoveMoto

Everyone is already leaving the party tongue
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by caukerzee(m): 1:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
nani.666:

Honestly.... If one wants to start a thread like this, he should have at least a little knowledge about the device in question to be able to give directions to others. Since the OP doesn't this thread is pointless.
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by ovokeiv1(m): 1:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Emmmmm... OP, abeg i jst wan correct 1 impression wey u gt...... 36k5 is no whr near cheap, so i dnt knw y ure calling it cheap. Its a cool fone final!!!! 4gt d cheap tin. Tnx
Re: Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here by nanidee(f): 1:35pm On Dec 06, 2013
caukerzee: Honestly.... If one wants to start a thread like this, he should have at least a little knowledge about the device in question to be able to give directions to others. Since the OP doesn't this thread is pointless.

Point of correction, I had called for those who have the phone, not to give directions to others! So please get that right angry angry

ovokeiv1: Emmmmm... OP, abeg i jst wan correct 1 impression wey u gt...... 36k5 is no whr near cheap, so i dnt knw y ure calling it cheap. Its a cool fone final!!!! 4gt d cheap tin. Tnx

Point taken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blackberry 7290 For Sale @ 6k / How To Get 500MB Or 1GB Data For Free On MTN / Ntel Wawu SIM Bonus Offer Still On, Get 23GB Of Data For Just N1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.