Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote (18990 Views)

Senate suspends plenary till thursday: Acting clerk Nelson Oyewo / Mandela Quote To Nigeria!!! / A Simple Nelson Mandela Quote For APC And PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by samdson: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
As we celebrate and grapple with the loss of Africa's finest son, Nelson Mandela, what is your memorable quote from Nelson Mandela?
Mine is: A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by waleadex(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
“I came to accept that I have no right whatsoever to judge others in terms of my own customs.” (From his unpublished autobiographical manuscript, 1975)

12 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by crystalballs: 9:47am On Dec 06, 2013
i dey come...
Google give me one oooooo

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by ayusco85(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2013
He who drinks alomo without squeezing his face can kill. -- Nelson mandela (1993)

Meanwhile, For those of you that will like to go for the burial ceremony of the hero (NELSON MANDELA) Aso ebi is available... 5k only.. Chek this page later for more details. Thank u

13 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:48am On Dec 06, 2013
,The TRUE saviour, Nelson Mandela, will live on for every in the lives and hearts of millions of people around the world..

For today, he has not died.

He has been resurrected. . [Apartheid: IV:3-8]

5 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by 9jahubcom(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
coming back
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by nairaman66(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
"Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end."

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Crixina(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
I don't know any except google go dash me one.

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
" If the United States of America or Britain is having elections, they don't ask for observers from Africa or from Asia. But when we have elections, they want observers. "

" No one is born hating another person because of the color of his skin, or his background, or his religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught to love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite. "

" I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. "

" A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination. "

" There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death again and again before we reach the mountaintop of our desires. "

" It always seems impossible until its done "

33 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by sexymoma(f): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
WE ALL OWE A DEATH

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by kayusbrown(m): 9:49am On Dec 06, 2013
waleadex: “I came to accept that I have no right whatsoever to judge others in terms of my own customs.” (From his unpublished autobiographical manuscript, 1975)

My favourite too and I think all Racists and Tribalists on Nairaland should learn from that.

5 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by romelady(f): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2013
samdson: As we celebrate and grapple with the loss of Africa's finest sons, Nelson Mandela, what is your memorable quote from Nelson Mandela?
Mine is: A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by obeenah40(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2013
Things fall apart? undecided
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Shollyps(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2013
DNT HAVE ANY
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by nekaa(f): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2013
I will need to go and check from Google to get one right away.
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by yuzedo: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2013
WE GIVE UPPPP!!!!!!! - Nelsin Madela (1987) angry

7 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by realitychick: 9:53am On Dec 06, 2013
This is my favourite,,,LOVE IS THE GREATEST TOOL THAT EVER EXIST

4 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2013
A winner is a dreamer who never gives up

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 06, 2013
nobody is born hating one person because of his race skin colour,ethnicity.but hatred is taught.let us teach love like we teach hate.
this is not d exact word oo.i put it in my own way.cos i cnt google it now
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by speeder(m): 9:55am On Dec 06, 2013
The last words of Mandella "Nigria were the last country to Win the Mandella's Cup b4 my death, I wished South Africa won it".

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 06, 2013
[quote author=yuzedo]WE GIVE UPPPP!!!!!!! - Nelsin Madela (1987) >

guy u seriously need to get a life. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by LMAyedun(m): 9:56am On Dec 06, 2013
In my country we go to prison first and then become President. - Nelson Mandela.

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Big4wig(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2013
Some girls be like..Choi Nelson Mandela we'll miss your movies oh.. This your death pain me oh.lol

Buh Check my pic,it says it all.

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by oluwaju1lo(m): 9:57am On Dec 06, 2013
EDUCATION is d most powerful instrument of development/changing d world

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Adesam09(m): 9:58am On Dec 06, 2013
Na wetin bird chop he go take fly

Nelson mandela

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by MAYOWAAK: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2013
Religious fundamentalists should learn from this.

3 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Fomaxcool: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2013

"I have become convinced than ever that real makers of history are the ordinary men and women of our country; their participation in every decision about the future is the only guarantee of the true democracy and freedom"

Nelson Mandella 1994

2 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by Antell95(m): 10:02am On Dec 06, 2013
keeps ur friends close and ur ememies closer
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by ChiSun27(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2013
yuzedo: WE GIVE UPPPP!!!!!!! - Nelsin Madela (1987) angry

Biggest olodo banana island gateman...even though u r alwys sarcastic in nature...did Nelson Mandela eva gave up on his quest?

3 Likes

Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by frixy(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2013
"Education is d most powerful tool dat can change d world"...RIP Madiba...
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by eminikansoso(m): 10:03am On Dec 06, 2013
Great Men are not made by their propaganders but brought out by their Deeds and remember by History
Re: Your Favourite Nelson Mandela Quote by MAYOWAAK: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2013
So profound

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N’Assembly Crisis: Tambuwal Peace Moves Crumble. / Deputy Senate President: Kalu Drops Ambition, Backs Omo-agege / Magu Told UK Not To Give Me Visa, Says Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.